• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Global Quantity Discount

melindaSA

I have installed the Global Quantity Discount Module, and I get blank billing information on the checkout_confirmation page. When I remove the module, the billing information shows up. I think this is a sort order problem, and have tried different combinations, with no luck. I would appreciate some help on this.

Thank you,

this is almost always a sort order problem, as at times the OSC modules do not like to have the same sort order as others. Be sure it does not have the same sort order as anything else. And also be sure it comes before the total, or else it cannot work.

Edited by dreamscape

The only thing necessary for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing

- Edmund Burke

please upgrade to version 1.41 that was just released. Should fix your troubles.

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1159

Also, in the future if you encounter any issues, please use the official support thread located at:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=108381

I only monitor support for my contributions in their official support threads and get immediate notification of posts to them, so it is the quickest way to get help.

The only thing necessary for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing

- Edmund Burke