• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal IPN admin errors

Naughtica

I recently added the paypal ipn module to my store, I have the catalog working correctly on the user side. I can see in the admin tool that there are orders and who they are for. I can also delete orders from the admin tool but....

(1)

These errors appear:

In the header of the page :(parse error in /home/mystore/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/classes/order.php on line 28)

and

In te body of the page: (Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: order in /home/mystore/public_html/catalog/admin/orders.php on line 120)

both of these errors are present when I attempt to edit an order.

(2) When I go to the Paypal IPN link, under customers, in the admin tool it diects me to this address :

(https://host.ipowerweb.com/mystore/catalog/admin/FILENAME_PAYPAL)

I receive a page not found error. I am wondering if the"FILENAME_PAYPAL" is the correct value?

Please help me solve these errors!

Thank you,

Ryan

Which Paypal IPN module did you install?

I must install this yet on my system.

My php programming is ok and my experience with OSC code is ok too.

Error number one looks like a inderect error, somewhere a class had to be included and it's not done.

Let's solve error number 2 first but for that I need to know exactly what module you installed, put on a link to the right one please.

As error number 2 is a missing define(FILENAME_PAYPAL,'name_of_your_paypal.php') entry in admin/includes/filenames.php

Chance is by solving number 2 we will solve number 1 as well.

Bas.

I corrected error #2, your hint " As error number 2 is a missing define(FILENAME_PAYPAL,'name_of_your_paypal.php') entry in admin/includes/filenames.php" got me to fix that one. Thanks!......

I messed it up because in the install instructions for the paypal IPN it says.

"admin/includes/filenames.php

* Add:

//begin PayPal_Shopping_Cart_IPN

define('FILENAME_PAYPAL', 'paypal.php');

//end PayPal_Shopping_Cart_IPN "

I origionally added it to the begining of the script but when I added it to the end it allowed me to go into the Paypal ipn section of my admin tool.

I am still getting both errors from #1 and now I am getting the same error (Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: order in home/naughtic/public_html/catalog/admin/orders.php on line 120) as before when I try to view the orders section of the paypal ipn option, under customers in the admin tool.

I have checked and rechecked all of the mods that were supposed to be made to catalog/admin/orders.php and they all seem to be in order. Any additional help would be greatly apreciated!!!.

Thanks again,

Ryan

Yaa 101, OK I got it................ I am a dumb nooB!

Attention to detail!

I must not have made the mods correctly in the Admin\includes\classes\order.php

I went back and did it over, and bam!

Please forgive me and thank you! I hope this helps some other nooB in the future? If I might be able to help u in the future please email me. [email protected]