• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

UPS XML Modules Help.

ken0306

I install the UPS XML Rates and Services v1.03 on my website, I follow all the set as the descrpiton. The admin-catalog page is working ok, but in the admin-tools-parcking page is show error "Warning: Missing argument 1 for shownewpackageform() in /home/buy/public_html/cart/catalog/admin/packaging.php on line 201" on the right hand side.

Also the store check out function doesn't work when I activate the UPS XML. it show the error message "

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: curl_init() in /home/buy/public_html/cart/catalog/includes/modules/shipping/upsxml.php on line 601" on the check out page. it show that curl_init() undefined. can some one tell me how to fix this problem, or I have to install something before I install this module. please help.

the testing address is http://www.buyyourdreamcar.com/cart/catalo...ut_shipping.php

Dear Sir

This website is host by my own server, I mean delicate server, if I have to install the things you just mention, how to do it.

that information you need to find elsewhere, this forum is not meant to be how to set up a server....lol

try google or so and be SHOCKED by the information you get

Good luck, it will take you about 15 minutes to install it....lol

BTW what is a

delicate server
new spelling ?

Robert

We all need to learn it once, how hard it may seem when you look at it, also you will master it someday ;)

I read some of the information on the website about the curl, a lot of information show that I have to have ssl install in my server. Does it mean If I don't have ssl install in the server, the curl can't be install? or I still have other ways to install it.

• 3 weeks later...

I installed this mod and I got the same error as you at the same location. I passed the error on to the hosting provider, so it will be fixed soon.

Does anyone know if this mod handles the new surcharge addition that UPS adds?

Is this module safe for use in 2.2ms2?  If not, is there a ms2 version of the module available?  I need something like this which will run in MS2, and haven't been able to find any other contributions which will do this.

Will, I have installed it into my 2.2ms2 server, and it seems to work, for the most part. The only problem I am having is that when trying to administer the products categories database, I get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_array_merge() in /home/junfirgl/public_html/store/admin/categories.php on line 707

The relevant code slice is here:

if ( ((!$HTTP_GET_VARS['cID']) && (!$HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) || (@$HTTP_GET_VARS['cID'] == $categories['categories_id'])) && (!$cInfo) && (substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['action'], 0, 4) != 'new_') ) {
       $category_childs = array('childs_count' => tep_childs_in_category_count($categories['categories_id']));
       $category_products = array('products_count' => tep_products_in_category_count($categories['categories_id']));

/*line 707*/        $cInfo_array = tep_array_merge($categories, $category_childs, $category_products);
       $cInfo = new objectInfo($cInfo_array);
     }

I found another use of tep_array_merge() earlier in the program, but it didn't bomb on that one. Any thoughts?

Edited by eplossl

I am having the same problem with the UPS xml module. I get a Fatal error:Call to undefined function: curl_int() in """"""""""" upsxml.php on line 601. I have a access key and a username and password and have configured that on the backend(admin tool). And I do have curl loaded on my server. Using curl version 7.12.1. I have compiled it with php as well. When I do a php -m I see curl in the list of modules that show up. But when I use the admin tool to look at server information I dont see curl listed as a module. I did a search on the page for curl, and CURL nothing shows up. Can someone please post the exact ./configure command.

I did ./configure --with-curl=/usr/include/curl

then a make and then a make install.

Please help.

Okay this is what I did. I uninstalled the package version of Curl that comes with Fedora Core 1. That is curl version 7.10.6 and removed the development curl package as well. You may have to use a rpm -e --nodpes on the curl package to get it removed. I downloaded the source for Curl version 7.11.1 and did a ./configure --with-ssl since I use ssl. If your ssl is in a different place you will have to tell the configure where its at. Then I did a make and make install on the new version of curl. Then I went over to my php source and recompiled php. A suggestion first though would be to write down your phpinfo "configure " info just in case you have to recompile to what you orginally had before. Then I did this. make clean. And then ran this from my php source.

./configure --host=i386-redhat-linux --build=i386-redhat-linux --target=i386-redhat-linux-gnu --program-prefix= --prefix=/usr --exec-prefix=/usr --bindir=/usr/bin --sbindir=/usr/sbin --sysconfdir=/etc --datadir=/usr/share --includedir=/usr/include --libdir=/usr/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec --localstatedir=/var --sharedstatedir=/usr/com --mandir=/usr/share/man --infodir=/usr/share/info --cache-file=../config.cache --with-config-file-path=/etc --with-config-file-scan-dir=/etc/php.d --enable-force-cgi-redirect --disable-debug --enable-pic --disable-rpath --enable-inline-optimization --with-db4=/usr --with-curl --with-exec-dir=/usr/bin --with-freetype-dir=/usr --with-gd --enable-gd-native-ttf --without-gdbm --with-zlib --with-gettext --with-ncurses --with-gmp --with-iconv --with-jpeg-dir=/usr --with-openssl --with-regex=system --with-xml --with-layout=GNU --enable-bcmath --enable-exif --enable-ftp --enable-magic-quotes --enable-safe-mode --enable-sockets --enable-sysvsem --enable-sysvshm --enable-track-vars --enable-trans-sid --enable-yp --enable-wddx --with-pear=/usr/share/pear --with-kerberos --with-ldap=shared --with-mysql --enable-memory-limit --enable-bcmath --enable-shmop --enable-calendar --enable-dbx --enable-dio --enable-mcal --enable-mbstring=shared --enable-mbstr-enc-trans --enable-mbregex --with-apxs2=/opt/app/apache2/bin/apxs

Play close attention to ---apxs2=. This is the location of apache or apache2 in my case.

And --sysconfdir=. This is the location of your php.ini.

Once this completed I did a make and a make install. I have a test.php that I can access via my webserver that shows the details of my compile for php and I saw that curl is now present. A little gotcha here. You may have to bounce your webserver or close your browser and rerun the test.php(which has phpinfo in it). There is alot of extra stuff in the compile of php but I will be playing around with it to get it down to the bare minimun of just allowing curl.

You can verify by doing a php -m command and seeing if curl shows up. Or do a ldd command on libphp4.so and see if curl comes up there.

I am doing pretty good since this is a local install on a workstation. But now when I try the new xml shipping module. I get a 110546:MODULE_SHIPPING_UPSXML_RATES_UNIT_WEIGHT is not a valid unit of measurement for weight for this shipment. Thoughts/Help???

Got past this.

110546:MODULE_SHIPPING_UPSXML_RATES_UNIT_WEIGHT is not a valid unit of measurement for weight for this shipment.

This message was coming up because some kinda of way in the admin console when you edit the xml shipping package configuration. I had two white lines and not the radio buttons for weight and inches. So I removed the module and reinstalled it. And know the radio buttons for weight and inches showed back up. Now I am getting a 111510:Unsupported packaging requested.