• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

multiple images with auto thumbnail creation?

I am setting up an osCommerce site for a client, and each product requires at least 6 pictures per product. This person is not a real computer savy user btw. Now what I'm looking for is a way when a new product is added, to just have several upload boxes for large pictures, and to have those scaled automatically with thumbnails made also.

I've messed around with different contributions, but i just cant get any to work together the way i want. Anybody got some ideas? Thanks a bunch.

--mustardseed312

I developed 3 scripts for batch processing images in PaintShoPro 8. The client develops 400px images they're happy with and the scripts - process the images to produce 100px, 200px and 140px images for use with UltraPics. The processing does happen offline, so they stillneed to be loaded

If products require 6 images each somone's going to be doing stuff in a graphics package anyway aren't they? Scripting it makes the whole process far less painful and I think UltraPics is a fantstic contribution. The combination works well for me.

I've never used any of the auto-thumbnailers so can't comment on them