• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Lost Credit Card Info

rbartz

We have three times experienced the credit card module LOSING the cc data. The order was posted as usual, but the CC number, exp date was missing.

The last time this happened, I was able to find out that the customer LOST HIS CONNECTION during the checkout process, he re-connected and went on with finishing his order. The order was saved but the credit card info was blank in the admin order screen.

It allowed him to finish the order after he reconnected. He had not closed his browser....

Anyone else had this happen? Any solutions? Since it happened so far three times, my client is getting a bit out of sorts about it. I would appreciate any ideas anyone has.

Thanks,

RDB

When I test my installation, all cc information is not written to the database. This is weird!

When I use print_r($order), I don't see any value in the $order->info[cc_xx].

I'm using MS2 version.

Can any one help?

Edited by stonez

This happens to my client about once a week (about every 30 orders). The credit card info is completely missing. The order only has "Payment Method: Credit Card" with no other info. I've been posting to the forums for about 3 months now trying to find a solution to this. I have also completely replaced all code in the site with a brand new snapshot. I'm beginning to think it has something to do with Windows updates and recent IE problems with reading/processing the code because I've had issues with that on this site as well. Anyone with ideas? ...oh...I am running a CVV contrib on this site. Is anyone else running optional credit card contributions and having this problem?