• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Attributes

Shuey

I have installed Chandra's "Product Attributes - Option Type Feature" contribution which does at very good job at what it is trying to accomplish.

I was wondering if there was a contribution or something that would accomplish something else.

Instead of an attribute I would like to add actual products.

Can this be done?

check out master products and QTPro, they are different but kinda similar too.

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

quoted from duplicate post in other forum ... trying to keep the focus on this tread ...

For example, we sell firewall products. It would be great to be able to offer add-on products (ie. content filtering products, intrusion prevention products, etc) right on the same page.

This is called Cross Selling, or X-sell abbreviated.

Some keywords to search on in the contributions area:

X sell

Related products

Family Products

You should find a minimum of 1 contrib for each keyword

HTH

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

Archived