I have installed this addon with osc BS (frozen) version, most of it works ok,
few need to have your help!

1. Check Links

Found 1 suspected bad link(s) out of a total of  10
pixel_trans.gif
Broken Link: http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd

Is this suppose to show up?

2. Header Status
Fatal error: Call-time pass-by-reference has been removed in admin/includes/modules/seo_header.php on line 30

not changing any seo_header.php code, how can fix this issue?

Right now i have separate index page (index.html) and have a text link, if clicked, then it link to the catalog page, so far google ranking is very low for both page, is there any addon there can help me to modify the html tag from admin site, for this modified index.html and catalog/index.php?

many thanks!

Lyn

1 - There isn't a link to w3c as I recall so I don't know where that is coming from.

2 - The pass-by-reference error means there is an & sign in the statement calling a function. You will need to find that and remove it. It should be at the line indicated in the error.

I haven't supported this addon in six years for the reason previously mentioned. You will need to change the code to get it to work, though it should work once that is done. I don't understand what you mean by

6 hours ago, ce7 said:

is there any addon there can help me to modify the html tag from admin site, for this modified index.html and catalog/index.php?

If you are asking how to control the meta tags from admin, then Header Tags SEO is the only addin that does that, that I am aware of.