• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Complete offline cc mod

Hi,

Please can someone tell me if the following is available as a module from somewhere (I am on a secure connection and database, before you ask :)):

I need to be able to collect the:

> user's card type (I want to be able to put-in a drop-down menu, where they can select from different card types that I choose)

> Their complete card number

> Start date

> Expiriry date

> Issue Number (if applicable)

> CCV Number

I process cards through an online gateway myself, and it works fine on the phone, but with OSC, when I installed it, I realised that the supplied cc.php one just doesn't cut the mustard!

If one of these doesn't exist, how much will it cost me to get one of you nice people to make one? :)

Cheers!

Alex

The start date is when it is valid from. They have it on British cards, may not have them on USA based ones.

No, I am wanting to get the ccv number too.

So I need:

Card Number (obvious)

Expiry

Issue number

and

CCV number

Any help?

Alex

• 2 weeks later...

well there is a contribution cc_cvv+encryption v1.7 it s not working for me though, and i tryed intalling on a clean install, I posted in the contribution support but noone s actually supporting it

so well I m on the same boat yeah

Any good, stable and very clear contrib would be great

j.

Edited by jpool

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi,

Please can someone tell me if the following is available as a module from somewhere (I am on a secure connection and database, before you ask :)):

I need to be able to collect the:

> user's card type (I want to be able to put-in a drop-down menu, where they can select from different card types that I choose)

> Their complete card number

> Start date

> Expiriry date

> Issue Number (if applicable)

> CCV Number

I process cards through an online gateway myself, and it works fine on the phone, but with OSC, when I installed it, I realised that the supplied cc.php one just doesn't cut the mustard!

If one of these doesn't exist, how much will it cost me to get one of you nice people to make one? :)

Cheers!

Alex

:blink: i dont think there is nothing out there im needing the same thing too for propay just a offline module

im using the basic cc.php lost 4 sales

waiting patienly

• 2 weeks later...
:blink:  i dont think there is nothing out there im needing the same thing too for propay just a offline module

im using the basic cc.php lost 4 sales

waiting patienly

I am signing up with propay and thought that the cc mod in oscommerce and the ccv contribution would work. Is this not so? Also, how did you lose 4 sales?

Cyndi

Is it reality or just a dream, for some there is no difference.

I am signing up with propay and thought that the cc mod in oscommerce and the ccv contribution would work. Is this not so?

Cyndi,

It works just fine (assuming your server can send emails).

HTH,

Robert

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
I am signing up with propay and thought that the cc mod in oscommerce and the ccv contribution would work. Is this not so? Also, how did you lose 4 sales?

Cyndi

Propay is awesome been using them for years. The only downfall is that they charge $400 / $200 a year to access their api to make it automated.

This is now fixed. We released a contribution today for Propay that automates the credit card processing without having to pay them fees.

The link is: http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6539