• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shipping help

I posted in general before...oops...:)

The shipping or tax is not showing on the checkout page. I have added a few contribs so don't know if I removed something... I don't get errors they just aren't showing up. I set up shipping as a flat rate and tax for my state. The are set up where they should go in the admin. A few days ago they were showing up so I guess I did something.

Hope that makes since...

Any info as to were to look would be great!

Thanks!

I've got this problem too. I've just installed the "PWA" contribution which allows you to check out without creating an account.

I followed all the instructions to the letter and am quite experienced in OSCom and PHP now, so I'm 99.9% sure I didnt make a mistake.

When going through the checkout process now, shipping just isnt an option. I've been into Admin and enabled/disabled it (as this worked with Payments) - but it still does not appear.

Not sure where to look, so if anyone else has had this, please let us know!

Cheers, Paul.

I finally got mine working by going through all the checkout files and making sure there wasn't a problem and found one in checkout_shipping.php. I must have missed something or changed it with another contribution. Also I was getting the wrong amount when I got it working and I found that in Admin>Config>Shipping/Packaging>Package Tare Weight. Set it to 0 and it will figure postage on the weight of the item otherwise it adds to the weight and changes the postage amount.

Thanks!

Chrissy

Edited by acdiapers

• 4 weeks later...

What was the error you found? Just curious because I also don't have any shipping options displaying on checkout and none of the mods I'veinstalled have even *touched* this file.

Thanks in advance.

Laura Ruiz