• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Easy Populate leaves price at $0 during Import

blkg35coupe

I really could use some help. I have been working on a site now for 2 months and near conclusion. I have installed and successfully used easy populate to import about 700 products. I have now added the remainder of my products to my spreadsheet, saved in proper format, split the file with easy populate, and imported all 1400 products but the prices are read $0.00. I changed the $price_with_tax variable to false from true and same result. I really do not want to have to go back 700 products and regroup, and reenter them into the spreadsheet. Before i do that would anyone one be willing to offer any suggestions for a fix PLEASE?

Thank you

well thank you for your help but i found the problem. When i was adding items to the spread sheet i must have some how made a change to the column heading for price. I restored a backup, downloaded the file again, opened it, copied the heading row to my current sheet and it worked fine