Sign in to follow this  
aresman

FedEx1 Contrib Giving Class Error Any Suggestions?

Okay, so I installed the FedEx1 Real Time Quotes contrib recently. Now I'm getting an error in the PHP but don't know how to fix it. This error is creating a situation where I'm not seeing ANY of my shipping modules in the admin.

Any help (asap) would be most appreciated.

Here's the most recent error:

[Fri Aug 13 13:21:35 2004] [error] PHP Fatal error: ?Cannot redeclare class fedex1 in /home/htdocs/users/name/name/store.xyz.com/catalog/includes/modules/shipping/fedex1.php on line 15

Line 15 & 16 of the code is:

?class fedex1 {
? ?var $code, $title, $description, $sort_order, $icon, $tax_class, $enabled, $meter, $intl;

Please? Any help would be appreciated. We use FedEx for our only shipping option, so...

By the way, if I change line 15 to "fedex" rather than "fedex1" my shipping components show up, but it says "MODULE_SHIPPING_FEDEX1_TEXT_TITLE" where the FedEx should be...

Edited by aresman

Sorry -

I just went in, removed all references to the fedex module, re-downloaded the latest version, uploaded it and then went into the php files and removed any extra spaces after the ?>... then it worked.

Sorry -

I just went in, removed all references to the fedex module, re-downloaded the latest version, uploaded it and then went into the php files and removed any extra spaces after the ?>... then it worked.

Hi,

I am not good enough at php to know what all you did, could you explain in more detail? I wonder what happened to it at all, I have not done anything to it except remove the little images from the top right side of the header file.

Any help is appreciated.

-zboyblue