• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

HELP: Attributes lost at checkout...

surfinagain

When a customer adds a product with selected attribute and views their shopping cart the attribute(s) are present as selected. However, when they checkout at the confirmation page and in the admin area they are lost.

Here's an example at checkout-confirmation (Products Area of Order:

Products (Edit)

1 x Cycra Pro-Bend Racer Plastic Handguards (Various Colors)

- :

1 x CRF450'04-02 - Excel Front Hub Carrier

- :

1 x Alloy Atom Glove (Adult)

- :

- :

You can see where the selected attributes should be but aren't. Again, these attributes show up in the shopping cart just not the checkout/order. I should mention that these attributes are $0.00 type. Any ideas on what's causing this?

Thanks in advance for any help.

More info:

The following fields in the tabel ORDERS_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES are empty:

PRODUCTS_OPTIONS

PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES

This is where they are pulled from for admin/orders.

MY QUESTION NOW IS:

Does anyone know where these get written?

Thanks....

still working on this problem...here's some more information:

the number of attributes 'n2' in checkout_confirmation.php IS correct however but the array itself doesn't seem to have the data. also, the table ORDERS_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES doesn't have the text for the option or option value in PRODUCTS_OPTIONS and PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES. I've been compariing files and searching for clues but so far have nothing....if any of you can help point me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance....

Still unable to find out what the problem is. Anyone know of why the cart would have the attributes correctly but the checkout/order would lose them? i've used file comparision software to see if i mangled some mod but nothing seemed out of order. HELP PLEASE.

if you can't help directly with this can you tell me where the cart gets put into the db table ORDERS_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES?

Thanks!

Archived