• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Customers don't want to create accounts!

phil81uk

Hello,

As many OSC owners I do not want my customers to be required to open an account. I have a contribution called "Purchase Without Account" and it seems ok. But are there any other such contributions available?

I really like the one that has been used here: http://www.4air.co.uk/create_account.php. Any ideas on what contribution has been used?

Many thanks!!

As many OSC owners I do not want my customers to be required to open an account. I have a contribution called "Purchase Without Account" and it seems ok. But are there any other such contributions available?

I think he already knows that!

Lifes a bitch, then you marry one, then you die!

I think he already knows that!

hee hee hee - oops... It's early here! I must have missed that part... :unsure:

Guest Account is another option and a better one in my opinion (considering it doesn't deviate from the osC core, just circumvents it). I don't about the latest mod to it (allowing guests to relogin??) but the ones prior to that are fine.

I've created yet another option and am seeking BETA testers before posting publicly ... if anyone is interested. I'm using the term BETA only as a precaution as the mod seems to work perfectly, sans a couple features I haven't added yet.