• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Good alternatives to PaySystems?

JohnnyVegas

I have been using Paysystems for over a year. Now that they suddenly went bust I am lost to what to go with.

Does anyone have any suggestions that are similiar to Paysystems?

I looked at Verisign, but it seems thier costs are out there. It seems to be $80 just to run there process then additional processing fees from the merchant services.

Seems rather high to me.

anyone?

Johnny - I'm in the same boat.

I'm UK based though so have a different slant on this but here's my thinking:

1. 2CO - currently not on my list. I tried them just after they launched native GBP support. It was buggy - you would pass, e.g. ?30.00 to 2CO and then when the customer arrtived at 2CO payment page it would be ?30.11 or similar - as if 2CO was internally converting to USD and rounding up or something. Anybody use it for GBP transactions now and know if this problem has been fixed?

2. Worldpay - the thing I don't like about these guys is the set-up fee. I've read on forums before that if you call them up you can often negotiate it. I tried - no such luck - completely stuck their guns on the amount. Anybody know a sneaky way to get this waived?

3. Protx + merchant account. Can anybody recommend a UK merchant account or have you seen any comparisons online anywhere - am really trying to keep the monthly outgoings down.

Cheers... HB

2CheckOut is ready and eager to work with former PaySystems customers. We offer instant account activation, comprehensive fraud screening of incoming orders, payments on the 1st and 16th day of each month with weekly payments possible after the account has an established history, a 5.5% discount rate and $0.45 transaction fee, support for almost all Authorize.net-capable third party carts, a plug and play cart and e-mail invoicing.

Keith

2CheckOut.com, Inc.

Product Support Group

www.2checkout.com , www.2co.com

2CO Knowledge Base: http://support.2co.com/deskpro/faq.php

Note: 2CO posts on this forum only as a courtesy to our vendors. There is no guarantee that your reply will be read by a 2CO staff member, and you might not get a response. If you need help, please submit a trouble ticket to our support department.