• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_draw_

FunkyM

I have a problem with the 5.10c installation please see the error below.

When I try to add a coupon I get this.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_draw_date_selector() in /home/httpd/vhosts/edimensional.tnmarketing.com.au/httpdocs/shop/catalog/admin/coupon_admin.php on line 709

Any help would be great

Funkym

did you follow the instructions, the undefined function means that a function is not installed, this comes with the coupon contribution. search for the tep_draw_date in the contribution to see where it needs to be installed.

from my path of searching:

d:\commerce\osc_max\oscommerce-2.2ms2\catalog\admin\includes\add_ccgvdc_application_top.php

00056: function tep_draw_date_selector($prefix, $date='') {

?

Edited by Mibble

Thanks for your help John I managed to track the problem down to me uploading the catalog/includes/application_top.php file to the admin directory. I just iploaded the correct file and everything seems to be in it's place now. Thanks for your help I really appreciate it.

Kind Regards

Funkym

Now I can't seem to delete a coupon. I have created one for myself but I can't seem to delete it. I go to All Coupons and delete it. then go back to All coupons again and it's still there.

Funkym

• 5 years later...

Thanks for your help John I managed to track the problem down to me uploading the catalog/includes/application_top.php file to the admin directory. I just iploaded the correct file and everything seems to be in it's place now. Thanks for your help I really appreciate it.

Kind Regards

Funkym