• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

TOTAL B2B

diong

We have a unique situation on our website that requires a slightly different solution when applying your B2B contribution. The content of our site is mainly text-based and we don't sell products, therefore pricing/discount is not relevant to us. However we would like to have certain text information to be available only when our customers log into their respective group. In other words, rather than seeing price, clients will see additional text material once they have logged in. Can you advice us how to go about changing the structure of the database as well as code changes to the php files? We truly appreciate if you could help.

Best Wishes

Henry

Hello all and jpool

The answer to populating the tables quick and easy is to use CSV's.

Try looking at:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,500

This is the type of feature needed! The only problem is that this needs to be updated to allow for QTPro products_stock table etc.

Will make a effort to look into this when I get time! The problem is I am a Java developer by trade and not to good with PHP, well not yet any way.

Will keep you up to date if I do find a better solution or get time to make changes to easy populate.

Thanks

JASSA