• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Nochex - pass surname to nochex page

Hi, I am using the nochex module that passes the customers name and address over to the nochex screen on checkout to save the customer re-entering their details, unfortunately the script doesnt pass over the customers surname and I have a headache from trying, OSC uses separate fields for first name and surname, nochex has one field, heres the part of the code that sends it over :

tep_draw_hidden_field('firstname', $customer_first_name) .
tep_draw_hidden_field('firstline',  $order->billing['street_address']) .
tep_draw_hidden_field('town',  $order->billing['city']) .
tep_draw_hidden_field('county',  $order->billing['state']) .
tep_draw_hidden_field('postcode',  $order->billing['postcode']) .
tep_draw_hidden_field('email_address_sender',  $order->customer['email_address']) .

Looking at the above it should be simple to add the surname to the same field as firstname but I just cant do it, any help very much appreciated.

Cheers, Grant

Ignore that guys, just sorted it. For anyone having a similar problem, simply add the following line below the 'firstname' line in the code :

tep_draw_hidden_field('lastname', $order->billing['lastname']) .

Cheers, Grant

• 2 years later...

I just came across you post. I am interested in know how to pass the details across to the payment page but i have no idea how to go about it !!! or is this a standard feature of the NoChex APC ? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks Alex

• 2 weeks later...
I just came across you post. I am interested in know how to pass the details across to the payment page but i have no idea how to go about it !!! or is this a standard feature of the NoChex APC ? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks Alex

Have a look at "PHP5 and E-MySQL Commerce" by Darie and Bucica published by Apress. It helped me to understand how to include payment by a credit card and I was able to modify the payment method in the book for Nochex. Good luck.