Sign in to follow this  
avery

State default to Outside US and Canada

Hi Steve,

Your contribution could be just what I need. I sell only in the United Kingdom and I am using 2checkout as my payment gateway. My question is can I set up country State selector to select Outside US and Canada in the state box when I select United Kingdom as the country when setting up new accounts. This means when people pay via 2checkout they go straight to the payment page on 2checkout and bypass the shipping page.

Yes I would be interested if this can be adapted for British Pounds?

Would this be easy enough to do with a bit of coding?

Bit of a newbie :)

Looks like a great contrib tho...Will install and give it a go...

Guys there is a sure fire way to make all things uk remove all unwanted countries and zones from the sql, I have done this and I have modded zones to all uk counties.

I have a couple of sql queries I could send if required, let me know this sets uk only sites.

Always seeking & Desperate to find a solution!

Hi guys,

I've got things working for UK with country state selector. It defaults to UK when a new customer signs in and Shows state as Outside US and Canada. The reason I wanted to do this was so that the information can be passed to 2checkout. This means people buying in the UK didn't have to search through 2checkouts long list of states before finding Outside US and Canada. It means they go straight to payment page and all they need to fill in is there credit card number expiry date and 3 digit number.

Andrew