• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Logged Out After CC Auth

hereticam

When I try to checkout on my client's site, at the last stage where the credit card is submitted to authorize.net, I end up back at a login screen. When I log in again the item is still in my cart. The order is not listed on the admin side. It is listed on the authorize.net list of orders.

The data that is sent to the authorize.net server all looks proper. So does the data it sends back.

The x_Relay_URL is fine. So is relay address set on authorize.net (although I think it wont be used since one is being submitted).

I am at my wit's end -- I don't know how to fix this. It seems that the session is not being properly reinitialized after the credit card is processed. Does anyone have a suggestion??

I would greatly, greatly appreciate any advice you could give. Anything I could even try because I am rapidly running out of ideas. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Ooo, I hope I can make your day with this...

I solved the problem after hours and hours of messing with it.

In the backend, make sure the "Force cookies" for sessions option is off. THAT'S ALL.

Don't you love the fact that there is no warning??