• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

MoPics 6 Contribution

viperxx

Hey all, I recently downloaded and installed the Mo Pics 6 contribution with the navigation through the pics and everything... Its all working great, but the problem I am having is, in the Admin interface when you go to remove extra images, you click the check box and it doesn't do anything, it leaves the image in there.. Does anyone have any ideas how I can fix this? Thanks.

I have the the same problem. I hope that someone will find this bug.

I gave up... I just went with Ultra Pics and am working on customizing it to look similar to Mo Pics, just for what I need any how. Ultra Pics has a much better interface any ways.

• 2 months later...
Hey all, I recently downloaded and installed the Mo Pics 6 contribution with the navigation through the pics and everything... Its all working great, but the problem I am having is, in the Admin interface when you go to remove extra images, you click the check box and it doesn't do anything, it leaves the image in there.. Does anyone have any ideas how I can fix this? Thanks.

Greetings from Mozambique. Were you ever able to fix this problem? I am still having it and the only way is to go into the database and remove the URI from the products_info table. Any assistance is appreciated. Cheers, Jonathan

Greetings from Mozambique.? Were you ever able to fix this problem?? I am still having it and the only way is to go into the database and remove the URI from the products_info table.? Any assistance is appreciated.? Cheers, Jonathan

Unfortunately the only solution I found was to write a modification for the code. I decided against this because I didn't have time, as I was working on a contribution for notifying customers by e-mail of new products to categories. I found another contribution that worked much better for my needs, I can't remember the name of it right now, but if you want I can find out what it was and give you the name.

-EDIT: Actually, I just noticed one of my previous posts said I gave up and went with Ultra Pics, so thats the name, it works great for my needs :)

Edited by viperxx

• 5 weeks later...

I've been tryingto install the more pics 6 for ver 2.2 from the contribution section and i've come up on a major road block. The text file says i should replace a few files in the mysql database. I'm unsure of which database file to open and which specific line to modify. I would appreciate anny help that any one can offer. thank you....

the lines of code that need to be put in are as follows:

// Each of these lines go into the MySQL Database.

ALTER TABLE `products` ADD `products_subimage1` VARCHAR(64) AFTER `products_image`;

ALTER TABLE `products` ADD `products_subimage2` VARCHAR(64) AFTER `products_subimage1`;

ALTER TABLE `products` ADD `products_subimage3` VARCHAR(64) AFTER `products_subimage2`;

ALTER TABLE `products` ADD `products_subimage4` VARCHAR(64) AFTER `products_subimage3`;

ALTER TABLE `products` ADD `products_subimage5` VARCHAR(64) AFTER `products_subimage4`;

ALTER TABLE `products` ADD `products_subimage6` VARCHAR(64) AFTER `products_subimage5`;

CPLgrant, you have to enter into your database using myphpadmin or some other database client and put those lines into your query box in order to add those lines into the table products

• 8 months later...

Hey there,

I have installed the MoPics contribution as well and my problem is that the "Available Options" are displace by the extra pictures... You can see that by clicking HERE

Is there a chance to prevent that?

Many thanks in advance :thumbsup:

Sandra

HIM - Dark Light - Out on 26/09/05

Hey there,

I have installed the MoPics contribution as well and my problem is that the "Available Options" are displace by the extra pictures... You can see that by clicking HERE

Is there a chance to prevent that?

Many thanks in advance  :thumbsup:

Sandra

Hi Kitchenniche. There is certainly a way to prevent this. In fact, since you seem to have loads of text in your product description, I'd recommend placing the options before the description as well to make it easier for your customers to see that they're to select it before moving on to checkout. You'll have to enter your catalog/product_info.php file to change the order that these items display in your item page. I'm at work so I don't have my code here, but have a look around in that file and you should find where you can change the order of their presentation. Heck, I might even play around and see if the extra pics also fit better above your description.

Good luck! Let me know if you have trouble and I'll try to visit again from home!