• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Cieto featured products quick question

luca75

I've installed this contribution and now I would like to put UNDER the product image the name of the images NOT to the left, when I can paste this code ?

<?php echo '<b><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $featured_products_array[$i]['id'], 'NONSSL') . '"><u>' . $featured_products_array[$i]['name'] . '</u></a></b>'; ?>

This is my file featured_product.php

<?php
/* 
 $Id: featured_products.php,v 2.51 2003/10/31 21:00:00 cieto Exp $

cieto Featured Products 2.51 MS2 listing module
 [email protected]

Made for:
 osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions 
 http://www.oscommerce.com 
 Copyright (c) 2002 osCommerce 
 Released under the GNU General Public License 

*/
?>
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2"> 
<tr> 
<?php 
 if (sizeof($featured_products_array) <> '0') { 
  $col = 0; 
   for($i=0; $i<sizeof($featured_products_array); $i++) { 
     if ($featured_products_array[$i]['specials_price']) { 
       $products_price = '<s>' .  $currencies->display_price($featured_products_array[$i]['price'], tep_get_tax_rate($featured_products_array[$i]['tax_class_id'])) . '</s>  <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($featured_products_array[$i]['specials_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($featured_products_array[$i]['tax_class_id'])) . '</span>'; 
     } else { 
       $products_price = $currencies->display_price($featured_products_array[$i]['price'], tep_get_tax_rate($featured_products_array[$i]['tax_class_id'])); 
     } 
  $col++; 
?> 
<td width="50%" valign="top" align="center"> 
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2"> 
<tr> 
<td width="<?php echo SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH + 10; ?>" rowspan="4" align="center" valign="top" class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $featured_products_array[$i]['id'], 'NONSSL') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $featured_products_array[$i]['image'], $featured_products_array[$i]['name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a>'; ?></td> 
<td width="80%" valign="top" class="main"><div align="center">

<--<?php echo '<b><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $featured_products_array[$i]['id'], 'NONSSL') . '"><u>' . $featured_products_array[$i]['name'] . '</u></a></b>'; ?>-->

</div></td> 
</tr> 
<tr> 
<td valign="top" class="main"> 

</td> 
</tr> 
<tr> 
<td valign="top" class="main"></td> 
</tr> 
<tr> 
       <td align="center" valign="top" class="main">

<br>
         </a>

</td> 
</tr> 
</table> 
</td> 
<?php 
     if ((($col / FEATURED_PRODUCTS_COLUMNS) == floor($col / FEATURED_PRODUCTS_COLUMNS))) { 
?> 
</tr> 
<tr> 
<td colspan="<?php echo FEATURED_PRODUCTS_COLUMNS; ?>" align="center" valign="top" class="main"><hr width="100%" size="1" noshade></td> 
</tr> 
<tr> 
 <?php 
 } 
if (($i+1) != sizeof($featured_products_array)) { 
?> 
 <?php 
     } 
   } 
 } 
?> 
</table>

thank you

<td width="<?php echo SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH + 10; ?>" rowspan="4" align="center" valign="top" class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $featured_products_array[$i]['id'], 'NONSSL') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $featured_products_array[$i]['image'], $featured_products_array[$i]['name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a><br><b><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $featured_products_array[$i]['id'], 'NONSSL') . '"><u>' . $featured_products_array[$i]['name'] . '</u></a></b>'; ?></td>

I have released a contribution Wolfen Featured Sets which allows the choice of layouts from the admin side if this intersts you

Edited by 241

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

my contribution is an ongoing development that, hopefully will, when complete allow seperate style customising of layouts from admin and have seperate stylesheets customised from admin giving you, the admin, the ability to design your own layout for each section.

I am working on this at the moment and have some of the customising elements in place.

I have several new layouts ready for the contribution and will post screenshots prior to releasing an update.

I am unsure if the next update will have the full customising or if this will be a few updates down the line.

If you do go with the contribution then you can allways track the announcement and support threads so that you know of any changes.

I suggest that for the change that I have given that you remember to backup the file prior to making changes as I have not checked that code, just threw it together on the spot, however it will give you an idea of how to move elements about. You may not require the other <td> section now as it is empty.

Edited by 241

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Not really I have recently done a convertion from cieto to Wolfen without issue, just a case of backup files and database as with any contribution install then take your time with the install. This was done on a store with over 90 mods and contributions done to it.

Saying that I put the contribution together so that makes things easier for me.

If you have a reasonably stock osc then you may be able to use the replace files pack or at least use that pack as a base to do a file compare.

A suggestion would be if installing the Wolfen to download the full contribution and the replace files pack then you have the install instructions from the full contribution which contains all the code changes and you have the replace files pack for a file compare this should cover the bases.

Then there is the support thread for the contribution which has some minor code changes that are required for the files which have not been updated.