• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem with Verisign Payflow Pro

hiep88

I downloaded and installed this Verisign Payflow Pro module

Verisign PayFlow Pro w/CSC new checkout

i tried to run it and i got this error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: pfpro_init() in /home/dollarmanga/www/dollarmanga.com/catalog/includes/modules/payment/payflowpro.php on line 169

is anyone having the same problem or any input as what is wrong please?

is this the right module for osCommerce or is there a better module for Verisign Payflow Pro?

thanks for any help

hiep

Edited by hiep88

hiep -

Well, I do know that you need to download the module that says:

Payflow Link Pro FIX 1.2

That fixes the problem you are getting, because you are probably on a shared server and it is looking for the Payflow Pro SDK that isn't where it should be. This will let you specify where you have the SDK on your web server, or shared server for that matter.

This is where I get stuck. I can't get it to work past this, I keep gettng the red banner across the top that says "Credit Card Error!" so if you get this working, let me know, cuz I'm stuck.

Patrick

where do i download that fix Payflow Link Pro FIX 1.2 because i can't find it on Contributions?

I am running my website on freeBSD and i downloaded PayFlow SDK and uploaded

libpfpro.so and buildpfpro.sh to usr/lib on the server.

i tried it and all i got is

Credit Card Error!

do you know why there are not many oscommerce users using Verisign Payflow? is it because it is more expensive than others?

Edited by hiep88

Ok i got past the first fix, Now I also get the

Credit Card Error

Can anyone help on this error? It seems that many of us are stuck at this point?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I have payflowpro working. If you are on a shared host, it is going to be a little tough because you either have to have PHP recompiled with payflowpro support or use the fix in the mentioned contrib to run it as binary. But you still need the verisign SDK to get the lib and cert files and put them on your server.

Feel free to contact me privately if you need more help.

• 2 weeks later...

What OS are you using for the server? If you're using windows you can simply dl the payflow module .dll for PHP, mod the X:/windows/php.ini file, and add the appropriate line in the extensions section.

If linux/unix...you must recompile PHP with that extension. If you are paying a hosting company you ought to be able to just ask them to add it and they should with little problems.

HTH

-Chris

Chris Sullivan

Recompiling PHP with this module can be tough on some OS's, but even on UNIX/LINUX it is not required to recompile. The fix noted in my previous post allows for PayflowPRO without recompiling PHP, thus working on all OS's.

However, the credit card error is because the expiration date being sent to PayflowPRO is not the correct format. The contribution V1.2 fixes that and if you follow the contribution install instructions, it should work fine.

• 3 weeks later...
Recompiling PHP with this module can be tough on some OS's, but even on UNIX/LINUX it is not required to recompile.  The fix noted in my previous post allows for PayflowPRO without recompiling PHP, thus working on all OS's.

However, the credit card error is because the expiration date being sent to PayflowPRO is not the correct format.  The contribution V1.2 fixes that and if you follow the contribution install instructions, it should work fine.

I can't seem to get it to work on our Linux server. I copied over the files (and corrected the language folder problem), set the passwords, etc. Then downloaded both the Linux SDK and the Win32 SDK setup an accessible directory mapped it. Then CHMOD'd the folders, and the EXE to 777. But nothing works, it just keeps looping after the checkout confirmation page back to the checkout payment page. No errors, nothing. Any help is appreciated.

Most likely your question has been answered, please do a search first.

• 7 months later...
I can't seem to get it to work on our Linux server.  I copied over the files (and corrected the language folder problem), set the passwords, etc.  Then downloaded both the Linux SDK and the Win32 SDK setup an accessible directory mapped it.  Then CHMOD'd the folders, and the EXE to 777.  But nothing works, it just keeps looping after the checkout confirmation page back to the checkout payment page.  No errors, nothing.  Any help is appreciated.

I'm having the same problem, does anyone have a solution to this:

This is a shared server, freeBSD 4.8, there isn't an sdk for 4.8, just 5.x, so I'm trying that.

Same issue, it just loops back to the checkout payment page.

I've installed all the items to make this work on a shared server I think, but I'm not sure, I've never set this up before.

<update>The problem is with the testing mode of the paypal mods, once I put it live the loop went away, I'll have to get in touch with the mod authors and see if that problem can be resolved, since as it stands now the only way to do a real check of the shopping cart is to put a live charge through, which seems to be working, fingers crossed...

• 2 weeks later...

IM getting this error aswell!

So basically lizards your saying we cant put through a test unless we have a real transaction???

Has anyone made an updated version as yet?

Would love to get this working in the next day or so.

create a product with a value of $1.00 and process on a cc, once it goes thru on a live server, go into verisign and reverse the charges . . .

• 2 weeks later...
The test.sh is successfully connecting to verisign by the way, and the test order goes through, but when I try an order on the site it just loops back.

I feel stupid for asking this but can some one tell me how to run the test.sh on the reote srver? I have the modual installed, did the FIX1.2 and everything seams to work, until i press Confirm and i get the reb bar at the top Say CREDIT CARD ERROR, have tried both fake and real #'s and both test and live servers, but still get it.

Thanks