• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Wolfen Featured Sets SUPPORT

Hi All,

Not really sure what to search for when enquiring about this so thought i'd post and see what everyone says...

I want to be able to have standard text both above and below the featured sets but am unsure how to do this on my index page, can you use the define('TEXT_MAIN', ''); twice on one page? I'll try explain a bit better below...

Normal content here, just random explanation regarding the site and other stuff

Now woflen featured sets in the center of the page

More standard content here, just random explanation regarding the site and other stuff

Does that make sense? I installed this a while back and it has only just come to my attention now that i might want a more predominant position for my featured products.

Best Regards

Donna

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to be able to have standard text both above and below the featured sets but am unsure how to do this on my index page, can you use the define('TEXT_MAIN', ''); twice on one page? I'll try explain a bit better below...

call the second define TEXT_MAIN_2 then call that for the bottom of your page.

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

call the second define TEXT_MAIN_2 then call that for the bottom of your page.

Hi Steve,

Should i define that in english.php or application_top .php or something too? As teh text doesnt show.

Regards

Donna

Edited by Trout69

Hi Steve,

Should i define that in english.php or application_top .php or something too? As teh text doesnt show.

Regards

Donna

I had a qucik think, had alook through the index.php file in the catalog directory and added it in there...thanks for your help.

Regards

Donna

• 1 month later...

Hello, Just a quick issue I think I am having. I have set the Featured products maximum to 12 but it's only displaying 6. Am I missing something or is their a fix. I have included some screenshots. I can include some files if need be.

Admin with 12 set to show

featured_admin.gif

Index with only 6 showing instead of 12

featured_index.gif

-Thanks

Search the forum and contributions before posting. If that doesn't work, keep looking, then post. The forum is for seeking help and advice NOT for someone to do your work for you. Try to do something on your on, if you are going to run a shop then learn how it works.

Hello, Just a quick issue I think I am having. I have set the Featured products maximum to 12 but it's only displaying 6. Am I missing something or is their a fix. I have included some screenshots. I can include some files if need be.

Do you have more than 6 products marked as featured?

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Thank you for the reply, yes I do have more then 6 marked as featured. It seems to be just randomly displaying the 12 items with the box of 6 in the screenshot above. Any ideas or suggestions?

-Thanks

Search the forum and contributions before posting. If that doesn't work, keep looking, then post. The forum is for seeking help and advice NOT for someone to do your work for you. Try to do something on your on, if you are going to run a shop then learn how it works.

I have spent several hours going over this and still don't know why this is happening. I think I am having other issues with this that might be related but Lets tackle this one first.

Any ideas?

-Thanks

Fixed that problem. I had another featured mod that was conflicting with it. Removed it and the DB SQL and all works now.

Another thing, is thier a screen shot or some examples of what these options are suppose to look like

1= plain

2= boxed

3= lined

4= shadowboxed

Because the boxed doesn't work and I am not sure where to start looking to try to troubleshoot and fix it.

-Thanks

Fixed that problem. I had another featured mod that was conflicting with it. Removed it and the DB SQL and all works now.

Another thing, is thier a screen shot or some examples of what these options are suppose to look like

1= plain

2= boxed

3= lined

4= shadowboxed

Because the boxed doesn't work and I am not sure where to start looking to try to troubleshoot and fix it.

-Thanks

Everything works, are you sure that this is not being caused by something from this other featured mod?

Have you looked in the contributions section?

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...3/download,4913

Everything works, are you sure that this is not being caused by something from this other featured mod?

No I guess it does work, It just doesn't look like others I have seen. I guess the have customized their box feature.

I have run into a couple of other issues and conflicts. One is more of a cosmetic issue. Their is a line on the right when using the lines style. It doesn't duplicate on the other side. So is thier a way to remove this from the end. See Screen shot below:

lined_features.gif

Second issue I am having is I have qty boxes on my product_listings and product_info pages. I need these there because I sell products where the customer might need to by more then one and it will be a hassle to hit "add to cart" several times. So I need to keep these. The problem with this though is it makes the "Buy Now" buttons inactive to where when pressed it just refreshes the page because of the qty mode and this bit of code in the application_top.

// performed by the 'buy now' button in product listings and review page
  case 'buy_now' :		if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'])) {
							if (tep_has_product_attributes($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'])) {
							  tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']));
							} else {
							 $cart->add_cart($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'], $cart->get_quantity($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'])+(int)$HTTP_POST_VARS['buyqty']);
							}
						  }
						  tep_redirect(tep_href_link($goto, tep_get_all_get_params($parameters)));
						  break;

So is thier a way to allow the "Buy Now" buttons to function every with this contribtion installed? When I replace the code above with the default code then it works. I am really liking the look of this, but it's not going to do me much good if the buy now buttons don't work. Any ideas or suggestions?

-Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

I tried to install Wolfen Featured Sets but I get out of range value adjusted for column configuration_id at row 1.

I dont have any mod or module. Oscommerce was installed after I tried to install Wolfen Featured.

any idea

Hi

I tried to install Wolfen Featured Sets but I get out of range value adjusted for column configuration_id at row 1.

I dont have any mod or module. Oscommerce was installed after I tried to install Wolfen Featured.

any idea

You state that osCommerce was installed AFTER trying to install Wolfen Featured Sets.

osCommerce needs to be installed prior to Wolfen Featured Sets as Wolfen Featured Sets is a contribution add on.

You can do all the code modification prior to install however you do need to have the database established for osCommerce prior to running the Wolfen Featured Sets sql file otherwise the tables will not exist that require modification/ addition.

If the case is that you did have the database established for osCommerce prior to running the Wolfen Featured Sets sql file then the error would indicate that the server does not like the empty values given for the configuration table.

These values for configuration_id are given as empty in case a given value has already been used.

If this is the case then you may have to gain the last known configuration_id from the configuration table then edit the featuredsets.sql file using something like notepad and enter incrimented values for configuration_id

for example if the last known configuration_id value in the configuration table is 192 you would edit the featuredsets.sql file like this

INSERT INTO configuration VALUES ('193', 'Display featured products', 'FEATURED_PRODUCTS_DISPLAY', 'true', 'Show featured products?', 99, 1, '2004-06-23 20:16:49', '2004-06-06 21:19:24', '', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),');
INSERT INTO configuration VALUES ('194', 'Layout position of featured products section', 'FEATURED_PRODUCTS_POSITION', '2', '1= Top<br>2= Top Middle<br>3= Bottom Middle<br>4= Bottom.<br>', 99, 2, NULL, '0000-00-00 00:00:00', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''1'', ''2'', ''3'', ''4''),');

for each insert

Hi,

Just the same problem as TROYSKi!

"Unknown column 'p.products_id' in 'on clause'" on the main page.

problem with left join

It seems the query must be rewrotten for mysql 5.0.15 and superiors.

I have the same problem with mysql 5, did anyone got it to work with mysql 5 ?

I've read through this contribution and i must say it looks wicked - if only i could get it to work

I've installed it on a clean oscommerce-2.2ms2-051113 installation, followed the the instructions (i think) but i am getting the dreaded 1054 error

Unknown column 'p.products_id' in 'on clause'

select p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_short, p.products_image, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price, m.manufacturers_id, m.manufacturers_name, m.manufacturers_image, m.manufacturer_featured_until, mi.manufacturers_id, mi.languages_id, mi.manufacturers_url from products p, products_description pd, manufacturers m, manufacturers_info mi left join specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = mi.manufacturers_id and mi.languages_id = '1' and m.manufacturer_featured = '1' order by m.manufacturers_id DESC limit 2

Hi,

Just the same problem as TROYSKi!

"Unknown column 'p.products_id' in 'on clause'" on the main page.

problem with left join

It seems the query must be rewrotten for mysql 5.0.15 and superiors.

I have the same problem with mysql 5, did anyone got it to work with mysql 5 ?

This is, in fact, an issue with MySQL 5. Seems to be more picky with the placement of LEFT JOIN. It appears to assume the LEFT JOIN should be made from the table listed right before the LEFT JOIN command. To fix the problem, I moved products p to be right before the LEFT JOIN for the first query and did a few other rearrangements for the second query.

Open includes/modules/featured_sets.php

Around line 68, find the following code:

$featured_manufacturer_products_query_raw = "select p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_short, p.products_image, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price, m.manufacturers_id, m.manufacturers_name, m.manufacturers_image, m.manufacturer_featured_until, mi.manufacturers_id, mi.languages_id, mi.manufacturers_url from "
. TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS_INFO . " mi left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = mi.manufacturers_id and mi.languages_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'  and m.manufacturer_featured = '1' order by " . FEATURED_MANUFACTURER_SORT_ORDER . " " . FEATURED_MANUFACTURER_DIRECTION . " limit " . MAX_DISPLAY_FEATURED_MANUFACTURER;

I replaced those two lines with one line:

$featured_manufacturer_products_query_raw = "select p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.pro   ducts_short, p.products_image, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as f   inal_price, m.manufacturers_id, m.manufacturers_name, m.manufacturers_image, m.manufacturer_featured_until, mi.manufacturers_id, mi.languages_id, mi.manufacturers_url from " . TAB   LE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS_INFO . " mi, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id =	s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.   manufacturers_id = mi.manufacturers_id and mi.languages_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'  and m.manufacturer_featured = '1' order by " . FEATURED_MANUFACTURER_SORT_ORDER . " " .	FEATURED_MANUFACTURER_DIRECTION . " limit " . MAX_DISPLAY_FEATURED_MANUFACTURER

Around line 98, find the following two lines of code:

$featured_categories_query_raw = "select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id, c.categories_featured_until, p.products_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_short, p.products_image, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES
. " p2c left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id where c.categories_featured = '1' and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and c.categories_id = p2c.categories_id and cd.categories_id = p2c.categories_id and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by " . FEATURED_CATEGORIES_SORT_ORDER . " " . FEATURED_CATEGORIES_DIRECTION . " limit " . MAX_DISPLAY_FEATURED_CATEGORIES;

Replace those two lines with the following line:

$featured_categories_query_raw = "select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id, c.categories_featured_until, p.products_id, p.products_price, p.prod   ucts_tax_class_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_short, p.products_image, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price   , IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIP   TION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id left join " . TA   BLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id where c.categories_featured = '1' and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and	c.categories_id = p2c.categories_id and cd.categories_id = p2c.categories_id and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (in   t)$languages_id . "' order by " . FEATURED_CATEGORIES_SORT_ORDER . " " . FEATURED_CATEGORIES_DIRECTION . " limit " . MAX_DISPLAY_FEATURED_CATEGORIES;

That fixed the errors for me.

Many thanks for your help, that worked, but there was some spaces and missing ; in the code so it should be.

Change the first one to:

$featured_manufacturer_products_query_raw = "select p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_short, p.products_image, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price, m.manufacturers_id, m.manufacturers_name, m.manufacturers_image, m.manufacturer_featured_until, mi.manufacturers_id, mi.languages_id, mi.manufacturers_url from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS_INFO . " mi, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id =	s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.   manufacturers_id = mi.manufacturers_id and mi.languages_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'  and m.manufacturer_featured = '1' order by " . FEATURED_MANUFACTURER_SORT_ORDER . " " .	FEATURED_MANUFACTURER_DIRECTION . " limit " . MAX_DISPLAY_FEATURED_MANUFACTURER;

And the second one to:

$featured_categories_query_raw = "select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id, c.categories_featured_until, p.products_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_short, p.products_image, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price   , IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id where c.categories_featured = '1' and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and	c.categories_id = p2c.categories_id and cd.categories_id = p2c.categories_id and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by " . FEATURED_CATEGORIES_SORT_ORDER . " " . FEATURED_CATEGORIES_DIRECTION . " limit " . MAX_DISPLAY_FEATURED_CATEGORIES;

I installed this contribution a couple of weeks ago and love it!

Somehow, I now have an issue that I'm stumped on. It seems that I have lost my vertical lines and short description in the 2/3 display. I don't know how. I have edited the display a bit (centering) and don't know what I've done to screw this up. Here is my edited code for that display...

<?php
 if ((FEATURED_SET == '2') && (FEATURED_SET_STYLE == '3')) {
echo '<table border="0" width="180" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2"><tr><td width="'; SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH + 25;
echo '" align="Center" valign="top" class="main"><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $featured_products_array[$i]['id'], 'NONSSL') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $featured_products_array[$i]['image'], $featured_products_array[$i]['name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a><br><div align="Center"><b><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $featured_products_array[$i]['id'], 'NONSSL') . '"><u>' . $featured_products_array[$i]['name'] . '</u></a></b></div>';
 if ($featured_products_array[$i]['shortdescription'] != '') { 
  echo $featured_products_array[$i]['shortdescription']; 
 } else { 
  $bah = explode(" ", $featured_products_array[$i]['description']); 
  for($desc=0; $desc<MAX_FEATURED_WORD_DESCRIPTION; $desc++) 
  { 
  echo "$bah[$desc] "; 
  }  
 } 
echo '  ' . TABLE_HEADING_PRICE . ': ' . $products_price . '<br><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=buy_now&products_id=' . $featured_products_array[$i]['id'], 'NONSSL') . '">' . tep_image_button('add_to_cart_button_green.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_GREEN_ADD) . '</a></td><td align="right" valign="top" class="main">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . ('pixel_' . VLINE_IMAGE_COLOUR . '.gif'), '','', VLINE_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<td></tr></table>';
 }
?>

When I view the source from the site, it shows the vline_image_height as "1 pixel" but it is set to 145 in the configuration table. In playing around with it a bit, I added an extra '' before VLINE_IMAGE_HEIGHT and it didn't make a difference. When viewing the source, it shows the height still at 1 and after the "1" it has ",145" so it looks like this...height="1",145. The reason I'm stating this is that it is seeing the 145 in the config table but doesn't put it as the height attribute.

As far as the description goes, it just doesn't give me anything there and all items have short descriptions.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ok, I figured it out. It seems that the vertical lines will have an image height of "1", no matter what you set it in the admin panel, if you have the image proportions contrib installed. In installing the image proportions contrib, you have to edit the html_output.php and it messes it up. I'm working on a work around now. The install file has you do this edit...

In function "tep_image" find the following lines of code (around line 104):

if (tep_not_null($width) && tep_not_null($height)) {

$image .= ' width="' . tep_output_string($width) . '" height="' .

tep_output_string($height) . '"';

}

Comment out the original code an insert the following:

// BEGIN Code Keep Image Proportions

if (tep_not_null($width) && tep_not_null($height)) {

if (IMAGE_CONSTRAIN_PROPORTIONS == 'true' ) {

$image_size = @getimagesize($src);

if ($image_size[0] <> 0) {

$ratio = $width / $image_size[0];

if ($image_size[1]*$ratio > $height) {

$ratio = $height / $image_size[1];

$width = $image_size[0] * $ratio;

}

else {

$height = $image_size[1] * $ratio;

}

}

if (($image_size[0] < $width) && ($image_size[1] < $height)) {

$width = $image_size[0];

$height = $image_size[1];

}

$image .= ' width="' . tep_output_string($width) . '" height="' . tep_output_string($height) . '"';

}

else {

$image .= ' width="' . tep_output_string($width) . '" height="' . tep_output_string($height) . '"';

}

}

// END Code Keep Image Proportions

...which, in turn, defaults the image height to 1 pixel. I'm not a php whiz so if anyone knows how to fix this quickly, please post it...for now, I just reversed the above instructions and the lines show back up.

Ok, I figured it out. It seems that the vertical lines will have an image height of "1", no matter what you set it in the admin panel, if you have the image proportions contrib installed. In installing the image proportions contrib, you have to edit the html_output.php and it messes it up. I'm working on a work around now. The install file has you do this edit...

...which, in turn, defaults the image height to 1 pixel. I'm not a php whiz so if anyone knows how to fix this quickly, please post it...for now, I just reversed the above instructions and the lines show back up.

The quick fix would be to copy the function for tep_image and call it tep_image2 then alter the code for the vertical line to use the tep_image2 function.

This will then allow you to change the tep_image function original to use the contribution.

The problem with this though is it makes the "Buy Now" buttons inactive to where when pressed it just refreshes the page because of the qty mode and this bit of code in the application_top.

This is indeed caused by the contribution code change that you used for the quantity box.

Either add a quantity box code to the featured sets layout and pass the quantity variable or try altering the application_top code to use a mix of the original code and your new code.

// performed by the 'buy now' button in product listings and review page
  case 'buy_now' :		if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'])) {
							if (tep_has_product_attributes($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'])) {
							  tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']));
							} else if ($HTTP_GET_VARS['buyqty']) {
							 $cart->add_cart($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'], $cart->get_quantity($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'])+(int)$HTTP_POST_VARS['buyqty']);
							} else {
							 $cart->add_cart($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'], $cart->get_quantity($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'])+1);
							}
						  }
						  tep_redirect(tep_href_link($goto, tep_get_all_get_params($parameters)));
						  break;

The above code may be wrong as I do not have the contribution in order to see what is being passed.

Does the buyqty variable get passed in the address bar?

Edited by 241

I have seem to fixed the issue about. I am not sure how, but I just kept playing with it and somehow it works.

Is thier a solution or a place I need to look to fix the cosmectic issue I am having stated in the screenshot in a previous post from me?

I have seem to fixed the issue about. I am not sure how, but I just kept playing with it and somehow it works.

Is thier a solution or a place I need to look to fix the cosmectic issue I am having stated in the screenshot in a previous post from me?

yes there was an announcement made in the announcement channel for the contribution stating that an update with this fix has been uploaded to the contributions section.

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2283

The quick fix would be to copy the function for tep_image and call it tep_image2 then alter the code for the vertical line to use the tep_image2 function.

This will then allow you to change the tep_image function original to use the contribution.

Thanks! That did the trick!

Looks like a great contribution (just copy/pasted it to clear osc), but isn't there any instruction for those who has allready mods in their files?

Huge job to compare every file (26). :(

Edited by aapinen