• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[CONTRIBUTION] Nochex APC Payment Module

ldavies83

Installed the contrib, run a test payment, and at the point of confirming payment, I got the following-

1146 - Table 'mysite_osc1.TABLE_NOCHEX_APC_TXN' doesn't exist

select o.orders_status,p.* from orders o LEFT JOIN TABLE_NOCHEX_APC_TXN p on p.nc_order_id = o.orders_id AND o.customers_id = '6' order by o.date_purchased desc limit 1

[TEP STOP]

There is no table called TABLE_NOCHEX_APC_TXN mentioned in the install so what does this mean?

Thanks

Colin G.

It would appear this error is related to some code on the checkout_success page that had to be edited, have I inserted the code in the incorrect place, could someone check for me. I have listed it below - install said to "paste this block of code BEFORE the $breadcrumb"

$nochex_query = tep_db_query("select o.orders_status,p.* from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_NOCHEX_APC_TXN . " p on p.nc_order_id = o.orders_id AND o.customers_id = '" . (int)$customer_id . "' order by o.date_purchased desc limit 1");

$nochex_apc = tep_db_fetch_array($nochex_query);

if ($nochex_apc['nochex_reponse']=='AUTHORISED') {

$NAVBAR_TITLE_2 = NOCHEX_NAVBAR_TITLE_2_OK;

$HEADING_TITLE = NOCHEX_HEADING_TITLE_OK;

$TEXT_SUCCESS = NOCHEX_TEXT_SUCCESS_OK;

$cart->reset(TRUE);

} else if ($nochex_apc['nochex_response']=='DECLINED') {

$NAVBAR_TITLE_2 = NOCHEX_NAVBAR_TITLE_2_FAILED;

$HEADING_TITLE = NOCHEX_HEADING_TITLE_FAILED;

$TEXT_SUCCESS = NOCHEX_TEXT_SUCCESS_FAILED;

} else if ($nochex_apc['orders_status']==50000) {

$NAVBAR_TITLE_2 = NOCHEX_NAVBAR_TITLE_2_PENDING;

$HEADING_TITLE = NOCHEX_HEADING_TITLE_PENDING;

$TEXT_SUCCESS = NOCHEX_TEXT_SUCCESS_PENDING;

} else {

$NAVBAR_TITLE_2 = NAVBAR_TITLE_2;

$HEADING_TITLE = HEADING_TITLE;

$TEXT_SUCCESS = TEXT_SUCCESS;

};

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE_1);

$breadcrumb->add($NAVBAR_TITLE_2);

Did I fluff it up?

Thanks

Colin G.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I have just read the entire 14 pages of this thread and tried all fixes without success. I have the Nochex APC configured on my Windows Apache server. I do not have a SSL, but I do have curl enabled:

CURL support enabled

CURL Information libcurl/7.14.0 OpenSSL/0.9.7i zlib/1.2.3

I have made a few real live payments to myself and I am returned to my site so all appears ok on that front.

However thses are the isses I am trying to address:

1. Stock levels are not adjusted

2. Cart is not emptied

3. Within the admin panel on the left hand side at the bottom of the list below tools I have an option listed as "BOX_HEADING_NOCHEXAPC_ADMIN" See the screen shot below:

admin.jpg

4. I am receiving the blank emails:

Debug code

NOCHEX VALIDITY RESPONSE: NO RESPONSE

5. When I make a payment in test mode I am not taken back to my site, only when I make a live payment.

Any feedback and suggestion would be appreciated. I in one of the replies that there were some issues with Windows servers and the bug had been fixed. I assume the latest version addresses these issue (0.51).

Thanks,

Rob.

Edited by robburne

Wow it gets better, emails are now working perfectly and the stock is adjusting.

So the final issue is for test bookings - once complete I am not taken to the confirmation page of my site, just a Nochex confirmation page. Not really an issue as live payments do take me back to my site.

Can anyone forsee a problem here as I am happy to let it go if all else works.

Thanks for listening and let me air my thoughts!

Rob.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can any one please help i have had this module installed and just come to do a test send put in card #12345678901234 as stated (moudle in test mode) teat page still asks for card number and says error 31 then when i looked in the nochex apc transactions to see if the transaction shows up the error message :

1062 - Duplicate entry 'd661b412833a750617e226f61cfc38e2' for key 1

insert into sessions values ('d661b412833a750617e226f61cfc38e2?action=view', '1171477318', 'language|s:7:\"english\";languages_id|s:1:\"1\";selected_box|s:13:\"configuration\";')

[TEP STOP]

Warning: Unknown(): A session is active. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time. in Unknown on line 0

is all that is shown in the admin any ideas

Hi,

I have installed this contribution and think I have done it all correctly. I have run the sql, and in my admin section I have credit or debit via Nochex and a new tab showing Nochex APC at the bottom left of the menu. I have installed and added the module and when I purchase an item in my shop this option and all the images are there. However I simply get redirected to a send cash page at Nochex without the amount filled in, no logo and no backwards communication with my site. Are there any other settings I need to change? Am totally frustrated. URL: www.ansonshop.co.uk

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Help required

Please help i've spent the last few hours searching this forum for an answer and while there as been some suggestions i can't cure a few issues

Products remain in the cart after an order as been completed; i've tried the order reset line with no luck

the apc side of the transaction doesn't work, from the paying customers side everything works great (apart from next problem below) but from my side the orders are getting changed to Nochex Authorised and because of this the customers isn’t getting a confirmation email until i manually update the order to authorised.

Finally once the customer has paid they aren’t getting transferred back to the website success page instead they get an error page ? or the cancel page if they cancel etc etc

i have setup the below in my nochex merchant account as per the install.txt

Success URL: http://www.adultslovefun.co.uk/catalog/checkout_success.php

Cancel URL: http://www.adultslovefun.co.uk/catalog/checkout_payment.php

Callback URL: http://www.adultslovefun.co.uk/catalog/noc...apc_handler.php

i've ended up having to set these up as below just so that the customer can return to the home page without an error but it's far from good

Success URL: http://www.adultslovefun.co.uk

Cancel URL: http://www.adultslovefun.co.uk

Callback URL: http://www.adultslovefun.co.uk

to confirm i am running ssl with curl on a linux server

i also offer paypal as a payment method

• 2 weeks later...
Dear All,

a third party company has developed a new Nochex Module for OSC, that makes use of the new Nochex Payments Pages, in addition to the Nochex APC. The Module works for both Seller & Merchant Accounts, however Merchant Account holders have greater functionality, such as Customisable Payments Pages, Partial Refunds and the ability to pass more parameters in from OSC.

Any comments, good or bad, please list them here and we'll get them addressed.

Thanks

S

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2280

Hi All,

Be grateful if someone could advise if this is the latest version of the Nochex APC or if I should install the 0.51 version dated 6th Sept 2004? I'm currently running the official PayPal IPN module which works really well and wanted to add an alternative payment option. I'm a bit worried though as there seem to be quite a few minor bugs listed in these threads, yet there hasn't been a bug-fix release since 2004. Is the version on 15 Dec 2006 an update or an entirely different module??

Hope someone can clarify, Cheers Andy.

Hi All,

Be grateful if someone could advise if this is the latest version of the Nochex APC or if I should install the 0.51 version dated 6th Sept 2004? I'm currently running the official PayPal IPN module which works really well and wanted to add an alternative payment option. I'm a bit worried though as there seem to be quite a few minor bugs listed in these threads, yet there hasn't been a bug-fix release since 2004. Is the version on 15 Dec 2006 an update or an entirely different module??

Hope someone can clarify, Cheers Andy.

Sorry to bump this, I know everyone's busy but I'd really like to get this downloaded and working over the weekend, just dont want to spend hours installing the wrong non-current version.

Hope someone can help clarify if the version posted in the modules contributions on 15 Dec 2006 is the latest version and supported in this forum or if I should use the previous one dated 6 Sept 2004. I'm only concerned because previously in this forum the poster mentions that it's created by another 3rd party which would suggest it's not an update/bug fix but more an entirely different module that should probably have it's own page in the Contributions section.

Look forward to your replies. Cheers Andy.

Have also installed the contrib from 15th Dec and having problems.

When I click to confirm Payment the site www.footdetox.uk.com goes to /checkout_nochex.php but this is what is displayed:

Warning: ereg() [function.ereg]: REG_EMPTY in /home/footdeto/public_html/checkout_nochex.php on line 226

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/footdeto/public_html/checkout_nochex.php:226) in /home/footdeto/public_html/checkout_nochex.php on line 306

In Admin Payment Modules it says:

Credit or Debit Card (via Nochex)

Enable Nochex + APC Module - True

Nochex Account Type - seller

E-Mail Address - my nochex address

Checkout Mode - test

When I click on

Nochex APC -> Transactions, I get the error:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-100, 100' at line 1

select * from nochex_apc_transactions order by transaction_id desc limit -100, 100

[TEP STOP]

I have made all the .txt changes, added all the php files, double checked having made the file changes and uploading them and running the sql and that the new table exists.

Can anyone help before I roll back the changes and try a previous or other nochex contrib, was wanting to upgrade my account to merchant and this seemed just like the ticket

Hi Ally,

Looks like it's just you and me in here. Not too sure if this thread is supported anymore?? I've been trying for over a week to find out what the current version is that is supported in this forum. I don't think anyone is actively monitoring this thread anymore.

All the same I think theres quite a few problems with the module posted on 15-Dec-2006. I'm going to install the last release posted by Leigh and see how I get on. Shame though, as like you I wanted to get the extra merchant account functions.

It's times like this I just wish I knew a little more about php.

Cheers Andy.

PS - The official PayPal IPN module works really well. If you can live with PayPal it might be an option for you. Also the modules thread in the forums is very active and well supported.

Hi Guys,

Having obtained a Nochex merchant account, I thought the Nochex module on the default oscommerce installation would have been the obvious module to select, so I followed Nochex instructions by changing a link in catalog/payment/nochex.php to their new payment pages and made a dummy run. I got taken to a Nochex 'Send Money' form, where I am asked to enter an amount and comments etc. and that I may need to open a Nochex account if the amount exceeds £100.

Not happy with this, I then found out I needed a new module. I've installed the new module but the same thing happens.

I've asked Nochex, and they suggested installing a Payments Page APC module. Which, obviously, I already have.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Paul

Not happy with this, I then found out I needed a new module. I've installed the new module but the same thing happens.

I've asked Nochex, and they suggested installing a Payments Page APC module. Which, obviously, I already have.

Any ideas? Thanks, Paul

Hi Paul, I have uninstalled the latest version (15 Dec 2006 ) and rolled back to version 6 Sep 2004, installed okay and is doing the same as yours, My merchant account should be acctivated tomorrow, I think the version I just uninstalled had an option in the admin panel for Merchant or seller which would have distinguished what page to send you to (I beleive), I've just looked at the previous version, Secure (SSL) Payment via Nochex (6 Sep 2004) and there is no such option.

If you figure this out before me, appreciate if you could give any pointers, thanks, ally

Hi Ally,

Looks like it's just you and me in here. Not too sure if this thread is supported anymore?? I've been trying for over a week to find out what the current version is that is supported in this forum. I don't think anyone is actively monitoring this thread anymore.

MightyMidget, I PM'd SlickUK who submitted the last update and he said he was not the third party that had updated it but would get in touch with them to see if they would be willing to look in on this thread to possibly help out...

Ally,

Have you had any success tracking down the author yet? I've had another minimilist response from Nochex just to say that installing the module I've just installed will solve my problem. Maybe it is me, after all?

There must be hundreds of folks who are running Nochex on osC. If there's anyone out there who has a running version, appreciate your input.

In the meantime, I'll go back to Nochex and find out if they have any osC users they can identify.

I will get back.

Paul

Have you had any success tracking down the author yet? I've had another minimilist response from Nochex just to say that installing the module I've just installed will solve my problem. Maybe it is me, after all?

Paul

Paul is it the 15 Dec 2006 version you have installed, I think it is this afternoon that my account is to be activated will likly be working on it tonight.

No Joy with any response from the original other

Paul is it the 15 Dec 2006 version you have installed

Yes, that's the very fellow.

The problem appears to be that some essential data ie. the total amount is missing and that appears to be forcing Nochex to send the 'customer' to this 'send money' form in order for the missing data to be added.

Once an amount (and it can be any amount you choose) is entered, and submitted, you are taken to the now pre-populated payments page and the processing cycle begins.

Stay tuned for any further info.

Yes, that's the very fellow.

The problem appears to be that some essential data ie. the total amount is missing and that appears to be forcing Nochex to send the 'customer' to this 'send money' form in order for the missing data to be added.

Once an amount (and it can be any amount you choose) is entered, and submitted, you are taken to the now pre-populated payments page and the processing cycle begins.

Stay tuned for any further info.

Thats further than I got. I didnt get that module to work, when I installed it and tried to make a payment I got:

Warning: ereg() [function.ereg]: REG_EMPTY in /home/footdeto/public_html/checkout_nochex.php on line 226

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/footdeto/public_html/checkout_nochex.php:226) in /home/footdeto/public_html/checkout_nochex.php on line 306

I then uninstalled it and have installed the previous version, am waiting for my nochex merchant account to be enabled to day to start going forward again.

• 2 weeks later...

Reinstalled the latest contrib from 15th December that uses NOChex new Payment Pages and now have it working, here's what I did:

Looking at the code I changed:

if(ereg($order->info['currency'],MODULE_PAYMENT_NOCHEX_APC_ALLOWED_CURRENCIES))
{
  $nochex_currency = $order->info['currency'];
}
else
{
  $nochex_currency = MODULE_PAYMENT_NOCHEX_APC_DEFAULT_CURRENCY;
}

to

$nochex_currency = $order->info['currency'];

From PM with Bertie

So how did you fix the amount problem, because I printed the parameters and, sure enougn, parameter [1] was amount=0 ?

around line 242 change

"amount=".urlencode(number_format($order->info['total'] * $currencies->currencies['GBP']['value'], $currencies->currencies['GBP']['decimal_places'])),

to

"amount=".urlencode($order->info['total']),

if you also add in this line after it you will not get the delivery address appearing

"hide_billing_details=".urlencode('true'),

I then logged in to Nochex control panel to customise "Payments Page Setup" so as the Nochex pages looks like my site.

For creating osC buttons this is a great site http://www.oscbuttons.com

Also in checkout_success.php I changed what the contib says to add to the following:

//BOF NOCHEX
  $orders_query = tep_db_query("select orders_id from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where customers_id = '" . (int)$customer_id . "' order by date_purchased desc limit 1");
  $orders = tep_db_fetch_array($orders_query);

$sql_data_array = array('orders_id' => $orders['orders_id'], 
												'orders_status_id' => '50001', 
												'date_added' => 'now()', 
												'customer_notified' => '0',
												'comments' => 'NoChex Returned to Checkout Scuccess');

tep_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY, $sql_data_array);
  tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_ORDERS . " set orders_status = '50001', last_modified = now() where orders_id = '" . (int)$orders['orders_id'] . "'");

$NAVBAR_TITLE_2 = NOCHEX_NAVBAR_TITLE_2_OK;
$HEADING_TITLE = NOCHEX_HEADING_TITLE_OK; 
$TEXT_SUCCESS = NOCHEX_TEXT_SUCCESS_OK; 
$cart->reset(TRUE); 
//EOF NOCHEX

That got things to work for me in my store which is already heavily modedfied of the stock osC store

HTH,

Ally B)

Edited by allymacneil

• 1 month later...

Have installed this mod 4 times now on a virgin install of 2.2ms2 (060817)

I have tripple checked all the files that I need to edit and they are fine (as far as i can see)

All looks ok for the install how ever when I do a test transaction and I get to the payment page there is no payment option available.

Looks like this

no_nochex.JPG

As you can there is nothing there, However as nochex_apc is the only payment I have in place at the moment if I click continue I get to the nochex payment page.

have also noticed in the admin under nochex\transactions I have wot looks like an sql error

1062 - Duplicate entry '341f1286aba3ad9a65f5622faece5eb7' for key 1

insert into sessions values ('341f1286aba3ad9a65f5622faece5eb7?action=view', '1180287987', 'language|s:7:\"english\";languages_id|s:1:\"1\";selected_box|s:13:\"configuration\";')

[TEP STOP]

Does anybody know why I am getting these problems and how to rectify them?

Regards

I think the above maybe due to an OSC update, The site I have it installed onis a virgin install. tried it 5 times now an also tried the earlier version 0.51 by Leigh Davies. Still had the same problem :(

Does anybody know where I can get a earlier release of OSC to test my theory?

Still 2 ms2.2 just not the 060817 release.

Regards

This might sound pretty obvious but have you activated nochex in the payment modules section in admin? Also I tried to make it so that nochex wasn't available when the customer's address was outside the UK once and that just didn't work at all, do you have any payment zones set up?

I've installed the Nochex APC, I have a Merchant account. From the customers' point of view it's working fine, and it almost works from my point of view, except stock levels don't get updated, the status never gets changed to Authorised. Plus, no orders appear in the Nochex APC option at the end od the standard admin items.

I know this has come up before, but (rather unhelpfully) the poster simply posted that it was now working, without saying how it got fixed.

This is on a live system, and has already caused problems in that two customers bought the same one-off item, so urgent help is needed.

-Jean.