• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Newbie's First OsCommerce Disaster

khampaman

hamed, to add searchbox on top, add this

<td align="right" valign="middle"><form name="quick_find" method="get" action="http://www.potala.com/advanced_search_result.php">

<input type="text" name="keywords" size="25" maxlength="40" value="">

<input type="image" src="includes/languages/english/images/buttons/button_quick_find1.gif" border="0" alt="Quick Find" title=" Quick Find "></form>

to catalog/includes/header.php file and to change the color manipulate the stylesheet.css in catalog folder, ok.

• 2 weeks later...
hyper jack, figured out how to get rid of gender and dob and all other unneccesary stuff. but still couldn't figure out how to put the zip code after the state.

You shouldn't just say that you "figured out" how to do something. Please post the details of how you did it. Other people would like to know this information too otherwise these forums would be pointless.

-Dorian

To remove the Gender and DOB -- U do that in your Admin control panel under Configuration--customer Details--- set them both to false to turn off

To move the Zip code after the St . You have to move the tables around in whatever file/page you want to move them. It is a Major Pain as I did it on my site. If I remember you need to move them in 3 different files. (create account--- Address Book Process--- and Order-info "if using PWA contribution")

You can start by reading This That is for one file. While you are at it u can just remove the Fax # to. I removed it and moved the Email down to the contact box.

BE SURE TO BACKUP 1st

Archived