• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Easy Populate: Too many items?

hey, right now i have around 7-8,000 items on my site, i am trying to download the complete tab-delimited file, but it isnt working....is it because theres too many items? is it possible just to download 1 category at a time?

william

i guess it still works, but just too many items....try to download

"Download Model/Price/Qty tab-delimited .txt file to edit"......and see if this suits your needs...if not.....maybe we need some experts to modify this contribution, that we can download files in split as we can upload it in split..

good luck ;)

OS-commerce is great, but with other magical contributions, that is just so "COOL"!

please no bumping, against forum rules.

the reason you do not get any answers is you need to post contribution support threads at the end of the particular contribution you are working with, as the people who use the contributions and have the know how usually dont wander the forums to find posts to answer, rather they are subscribed to the threads and will respond when posts are made.

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=64945

for your question it all depends upon how you have your attribute download configured, however you need to post at the end of the above thread, as i wont be back to answer here.