• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Multi_Vendor_Shipping new thread

blucollarguy

I thank you Blucollarguy and Kymation, thank you so much for your help!

The insert in the table configuration was missing. But how could i have known that? it was not mentioned anywhere, was it?

So now the database works correct and the confirmation email is fine.

But ...

i am sorry for another but, i think it is only a small thing and hopefully the last

... after the checkout_process.php i get an error message

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/htdocs/web7/html/includes/vendor_order_data.php:11) in /home/htdocs/web7/html/includes/functions/general.php on line 53

The error always appears when the includes/vendor_order_data.php

is used in the checkout_process.php

I tryed it with your original checkout_process.php and your original includes/vendor_order_data.php file.

Here is my

functions/general.php on line 53

////

// Redirect to another page or site

function tep_redirect($url) {

if ( (ENABLE_SSL == true) && (getenv('HTTPS') == 'on') ) { // We are loading an SSL page

if (substr($url, 0, strlen(HTTP_SERVER)) == HTTP_SERVER) { // NONSSL url

$url = HTTPS_SERVER . substr($url, strlen(HTTP_SERVER)); // Change it to SSL

}

}

header('Location: ' . $url);

tep_exit();

}

I would be so glad if i get this thing finally to work. Do you have an idea - Please?

Best regards

~~Nahash

Possibility:

Did you run the sql to add the configuration field "SELECT_VENDOR_EMAIL_OPTION"?

it is:

INSERT INTO `configuration` ( `configuration_id` , `configuration_title` , `configuration_key` , `configuration_value` , `configuration_description` , `configuration_group_id` , `sort_order` , `last_modified` , `date_added` , `use_function` , `set_function` ) ?VALUES (
'326', 'Use Optional Confirmation Email', 'SELECT_VENDOR_EMAIL_OPTION', 'false', 'Use the email showing a seperated list of Vendor''s group of products-(true/false)', '7', '10', '2005-03-16 08:10:45', '2004-05-04 14:43:03', NULL , 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),'
);

Then select it from Admin->Configuration->Shipping/Packaging.

This could be the problem, but, if the sql were not there at all you should get an error, and if you did not select it, you should get a standard email anyway. This code you posted is correct as is, it is all caps because it is an osC defined constant, and the name is what it's supposed to be, "vendors_send_email" is the field to tell the script(from admin/orders.php) wether or not to send your Vendor emails for the order. Hope we can find it, Craig :)

I thank you Blucollarguy and Kymation, thank you so much for your help!

The insert in the table configuration was missing. But how could i have known that? it was not mentioned anywhere, was it?

So now the database works correct and the confirmation email is fine.

But ...

i am sorry for another but, i think it is only a small thing and hopefully the last

... after the checkout_process.php i get an error message

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/htdocs/web7/html/includes/vendor_order_data.php:11) in /home/htdocs/web7/html/includes/functions/general.php on line 53

The error always appears when the includes/vendor_order_data.php

is used in the checkout_process.php

I tryed it with your original checkout_process.php and your original includes/vendor_order_data.php file.

Here is my

functions/general.php on line 53

I would be so glad if i get this thing finally to work. Do you have an idea - Please?

Best regards

~~Nahash

This only thing I can think that would cause this is an "includes" or "require" statement being repeated somewhere. Double check that at no point are including or requiring the same file more than once. Possible also is the redirect being called twice, but unlikely. Just in case, check for that as well.

Towards the bottom of the "readme" in the last release is several lines of "sql" to be run for the email as well as other things. I will try to be more clear with the next update. Good luck with this "headers" issue, it should be working though. Let me know what you find, Craig :)

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

Anything worth having, is worth working for.

Multi Vendor Shipping V1.1 Demo Catalog

3 Vendors, each category, "buy" a product from each category to see how MVS works during checkout.

Multi Vendor Shipping V1.1 Demo Admin

login: [email protected]

pass: mvs_demo

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Download Multi Vendor Shipping V1.1

Vendor Email

Vendor Info in easypopulate

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

Has anybody an idea about the error message after /checkout_process.php ?

Thank you for your answer Craig,

yes right the sql was mentioned in the readme. I just expected everything to be in the mvs.sql file and didn't read the read me so exactly :)

I was checking everything again if a include or require appears twice but it does not. probably tomorrow i will try the mvs contribution on a new installed oscommerce shop and try to learn what could be the problem. I have several contributions that could be the reason of my trouble. It means a lot to me to get it to work. And i have no idea.

The error shows up, even when i use your mvs original checkout_process.php

your original vendor_data.php the functions/general.php also is okay.

I don't know what else to check. I don't know what else it could be. Could it be that there is any other file that i haven`t thought of to be the reason? Or is there still some sql table entry missing? Or could it be some server setting?

I appreciate your help

~~Nahash

This only thing I can think that would cause this is an "includes" or "require" statement being repeated somewhere. Double check that at no point are including or requiring the same file more than once. Possible also is the redirect being called twice, but unlikely. Just in case, check for that as well.

Towards the bottom of the "readme" in the last release is several lines of "sql" to be run for the email as well as other things. I will try to be more clear with the next update. Good luck with this "headers" issue, it should be working though. Let me know what you find, Craig :)

Nahash: Your error statement says that the problem is occuring on line 11 of includes/vendor_order_data.php. In the version that we distributed this line is just the beginning of the code section. There shouldn't be anything there. If you have modified this file, please check your mods for errors. If you have not modified this file, I suggest that you replace it with a clean copy.

There should not be any code anywhere in this file or in checkout_process.php that prints or echos anything. This includes the osCommerce functions that directly output data, such as tep_output_string_protected. If you find anything that does output directly, try commenting it out.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

The decimal values will be updated with the next release(we will be bumping it up "15" to be in line with most other standard osC db entries), thanks for pointing it out, we had recently discovered this error as well, I think Rick had found it.

The calcualtions error, what calculation is messing up, the weight or the product price?

If it is the weight, look for

$shipping_weight = $cart->vendor_shipping[$vendors_id]['weight'];

in ANY of the shipping_modules. comment it out wherever you find it and see if that helps. I just finished going through many different purchase variations and I think I have all these bugs squashed for the next release. If not, let me know so we can hunt down yet another bug I didn't know of. BTW I have a fix for the tax issue but need clean things up a bit before I put it out. Might be able to get it done today, my area of the world is being rained on, so I may stay at it for a while.

Craig :)

I already ahev that line commented, did it a while back actually. ;) The problem is with the wrong shipping cost. The weight being displayed on the shipping page is correct. It seems to be using a different weight then displayed though when you have shipments for multiple vendors ebing calculated. Go to my store and do a test as I'd described previously with the reel and e-scooter and you'll see exactly what I mean.

Also, you never said anything about the shipping zones before when I'd asked.. They weren't working for me so I had to make a couple changes to the code in the shipping modules I'm using for shipping zones to work. There was so drop-down in the FedEx module for a shipping zone either, so I'd added one to it. Have you got the shipping zones working in the new release or would you like me to send you a copy of one of my modules for reference? The same changes apply to all the modules.

~James

Edited by Majiks

I already ahev that line commented, did it a while back actually. ;)  The problem is with the wrong shipping cost.  The weight being displayed on the shipping page is correct.  It seems to be using a different weight then displayed though when you have shipments for multiple vendors ebing calculated.  Go to my store and do a test as I'd described previously with the reel and e-scooter and you'll see exactly what I mean.

Also, you never said anything about the shipping zones before when I'd asked..  They weren't working for me so I had to make a couple changes to the code in the shipping modules I'm using for shipping zones to work.  There was so drop-down in the FedEx module for a shipping zone either, so I'd added one to it.  Have you got the shipping zones working in the new release or would you like me to send you a copy of one of my modules for reference?  The same changes apply to all the modules.

~James

Thanks for bringing this back up James, I had lost track of the zones issue, I don't use them myself, so I couldn't do any testing. Can you email everything to me? I am still trying to finish the next release and would like to get as much included as possible. I'll take a look at your site and see if I can see anything to help resolve this issue for you, get back to you if I find anything.

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

3 Vendors, each category, "buy" a product from each category to see how MVS works during checkout.

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Vendor Email

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

I already ahev that line commented, did it a while back actually. wink.gif The problem is with the wrong shipping cost. The weight being displayed on the shipping page is correct. It seems to be using a different weight then displayed though when you have shipments for multiple vendors ebing calculated. Go to my store and do a test as I'd described previously with the reel and e-scooter and you'll see exactly what I mean.

~James

I checked out your site and adding another product did change the ship price, but not the weight. I would suggest turning "debug" on in FedEx module to see what weight is being sent to FedEx. Maybe with this data we can figure out what's happening to the weight after another product has been added. I will check on a few other ideas I have and get back to you later.

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Vendor Email

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

James: I had a similar problem a while back. If I remember correctly, there were global declarations missing. Each of the modules should contain something similar to this code:

function quote($method = '', $module = '', $vendors_id = '1') {
     global $HTTP_POST_VARS, $order, $shipping_weight, $shipping_num_boxes;

Look for $shipping_weight and $shipping_num_boxes in the second line. Both of those need to be there for any module that quotes on a weight basis. Also, look at includes/classes/vendor_shipping.php (lines 66-67):

function quote($method = '', $module = '', $vendors_id='1') {
     global $shipping_quoted, $shipping_weight, $shipping_num_boxes;

Again, $shipping_weight and $shipping_num_boxes need to be declared as global. If I've remembered everything, this should fix the weight problems. If it doesn't, please post again and I'll have another look.

I'm tempted to remove the globals in all of this code. It would be a big change, and it's not really needed for this mod, but I'm getting tired of fixing global bugs. It would certainly make my life easier.

Regards

Jim

Wow i got the problem solved,

but that is so strange...

I got the error in vendor_order_data.php Line 11

I only deleted the following outcommented lines at the beginning

of vendor_order_data.php

<!-- MVS

$Id: vendor_order_data.php

By Craig Garrison Sr. ([email protected]) for Multi-Vendor Shipping

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2005 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

-->

Then I got the error that there is something wrong

in vendor_order_data.php Line 83

which was only one of a few empty lines at the end of the page. So i deleted everything until the last

?>
and now it works.

Maybe you should change the html outcommenting way to php outcommenting in the next version.

I am glad now, thanks a lot for all of your help :D ol? ol? ol?

~~Nahash

Nahash: Your error statement says that the problem is occuring on line 11 of includes/vendor_order_data.php. In the version that we distributed this line is just the beginning of the code section. There shouldn't be anything there. If you have modified this file, please check your mods for errors. If you have not modified this file, I suggest that you replace it with a clean copy.

There should not be any code anywhere in this file or in checkout_process.php that prints or echos anything. This includes the osCommerce functions that directly output data, such as tep_output_string_protected. If you find anything that does output directly, try commenting it out.

Regards

Jim

Wow i got the problem solved,

but that is so strange...

I got the error in vendor_order_data.php Line 11

I only deleted the following outcommented lines at the beginning

of vendor_order_data.php

Then I got the error that there is something wrong 

in vendor_order_data.php Line 83

which was only one of a few empty lines at the end of the page. So i deleted everything until the last  and now it works.

Maybe you should change the html outcommenting way to php outcommenting in the next version.

I am glad now, thanks a lot for all of your help  :D  ol? ol? ol?

~~Nahash

I agree with your WOW James. That is VERY strange. I will make that adjustment just in case anybody else runs into the same VERY wierd thing. Thanks for letting us know, Craig :)

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Vendor Email

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

James: I had a similar problem a while back. If I remember correctly, there were global declarations missing. Each of the modules should contain something similar to this code:

global $HTTP_POST_VARS, $order, $shipping_weight, $shipping_num_boxes;

Look for $shipping_weight and $shipping_num_boxes in the second line. Both of those need to be there for any module that quotes on a weight basis. Also, look at includes/classes/vendor_shipping.php (lines 66-67):

global $shipping_quoted, $shipping_weight, $shipping_num_boxes;

Again, $shipping_weight and $shipping_num_boxes need to be declared as global. If I've remembered everything, this should fix the weight problems. If it doesn't, please post again and I'll have another look.

I'm tempted to remove the globals in all of this code. It would be a big change, and it's not really needed for this mod, but I'm getting tired of fixing global bugs. It would certainly make my life easier.

Regards

Jim

Jim,

Is $cart supposed to be in either or both of the code snippets above? I corrected my modules to what you show here and UPS stopped working, I put cart back in and now it works again.

Thanks,

Rick Knight

Oops. The example code that I used was incorrect. You should not remove anything from that line, just add $shipping_weight to the list. $cart should be in there as well.

Regards

Jim

? ?function quote($method = '', $module = '', $vendors_id = '1') {
? ? ?global $HTTP_POST_VARS, $order, $shipping_weight, $shipping_num_boxes;

? ?function quote($method = '', $module = '', $vendors_id='1') {
? ? ?global $shipping_quoted, $shipping_weight, $shipping_num_boxes;

Regards

Jim

In "/includes/classes/vendor_shipping.php" I have:

// Get a quote for one or many shipping methods, for a specific vendor
//      global $shipping_quoted, $shipping_num_boxes;
     global $shipping_quoted, $cart, $shipping_num_boxes, $shipping_weight;

In "/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/fedex1.php" I have:

// class methods
     global $shipping_weight, $shipping_num_boxes, $cart, $order;

I didn't look in the other modules as FedEx is the only one I'm using at the moment as UPS isn't working at all since I need the XML version of it and USPS return only a single rate (with no name) for Canada, says invalid zipcode or something for US, but works properly for International.

~James

I checked out your site and adding another product did change the ship price, but not the weight. I would suggest turning "debug" on in FedEx module to see what weight is being sent to FedEx. Maybe with this data we can figure out what's happening to the weight after another product has been added. I will check on a few other ideas I have and get back to you later.

I'll e-mail you my FedEx module in a few minutes so you can have a look at the changes I made for the shipping zones. As for the weight problem, these are the the results for FedEx..

Just a reel (Cardinal 100 Series - C100U) selected:

Data sent to Fedex for Meter: 0,"211"10,"123456789"4003,"James Stewart"4007,"Majik's eStore"4008,"358B Winnipeg Ave."4011,"Thunder Bay"4012,"ON"4013,"P7B 3S1"4014,"CA"4015,"807-476-6669"99,""

Data returned from Fedex for Meter: 0,"311"498,"1234567"4021-1,"FedEx Express Shipping"4021-2,"FedEx Ground Shipping"99,""

Data sent to Fedex for Rating: 0,"25"10,"123456789"498,"NONE"8,"ON"9,"P7B3S1"117,"CA"17,"P7B3S1"16,"ON"50,"CA"75,"LBS"1116,"I"1401,"1.0"1529,"1"1415,"49.00"68,"CAD"440,"Y"1273,"01"1333,"2"99,""

Data returned from Fedex for Rating: 0,"125"1376,"LBS"1133,"3"1273-1,"01"1274-1,"01"1090-1,"CAD"431-1,"N"1402-1,"1.0"1416-1,"28.45"1417-1,"4.58"1418-1,"0.00"1419-1,"33.03"194-1,"TUE"195-1,"YYZ"409-1,"26Apr05"1273-2,"01"1274-2,"03"1090-2,"CAD"431-2,"N"1402-2,"1.0"1416-2,"24.50"1417-2,"3.94"1418-2,"0.00"1419-2,"28.44"194-2,"WED"195-2,"YYZ"409-2,"27Apr05"1273-3,"01"1274-3,"92"1090-3,"CAD"1402-3,"1.0"1416-3,"10.34"1417-3,"3.13"1418-3,"0.00"1419-3,"13.47"3058-3,"1"99,""

Data sent to Fedex for Meter: 0,"211"10,"123456789"4003,"James Stewart"4007,"Majik's eStore"4008,"358B Winnipeg Ave."4011,"Thunder Bay"4012,"ON"4013,"P7B 3S1"4014,"CA"4015,"807-476-6669"99,""

Data returned from Fedex for Meter: 0,"311"498,"8482494"4021-1,"FedEx Express Shipping"4021-2,"FedEx Ground Shipping"99,""

Data sent to Fedex for Rating: 0,"25"10,"123456789"498,"NONE"8,"ON"9,"P7B3S1"117,"CA"17,"P7B3S1"16,"ON"50,"CA"75,"LBS"1116,"I"1401,"1.0"1529,"1"1415,"49.00"68,"CAD"440,"Y"1273,"01"1333,"2"99,""

Data returned from Fedex for Rating: 0,"125"1376,"LBS"1133,"3"1273-1,"01"1274-1,"01"1090-1,"CAD"431-1,"N"1402-1,"1.0"1416-1,"28.45"1417-1,"4.58"1418-1,"0.00"1419-1,"33.03"194-1,"TUE"195-1,"YYZ"409-1,"26Apr05"1273-2,"01"1274-2,"03"1090-2,"CAD"431-2,"N"1402-2,"1.0"1416-2,"24.50"1417-2,"3.94"1418-2,"0.00"1419-2,"28.44"194-2,"WED"195-2,"YYZ"409-2,"27Apr05"1273-3,"01"1274-3,"92"1090-3,"CAD"1402-3,"1.0"1416-3,"10.34"1417-3,"3.13"1418-3,"0.00"1419-3,"13.47"3058-3,"1"99,""

This is with the reel and a giant lava lamp (green in blue) selected:

Data returned from Fedex for Meter: 0,"311"498,"1234567"4021-1,"FedEx Express Shipping"4021-2,"FedEx Ground Shipping"99,""

Data sent to Fedex for Rating: 0,"25"10,"123456789"498,"NONE"8,"ON"9,"P7B3S1"117,"CA"17,"P7B3S1"16,"ON"50,"CA"75,"LBS"1116,"I"1401,"1.0"1529,"1"1415,"136.25"68,"CAD"440,"Y"1273,"01"1333,"2"99,""

Data returned from Fedex for Rating: 0,"125"1376,"LBS"1133,"3"1273-1,"01"1274-1,"01"1090-1,"CAD"431-1,"N"1402-1,"1.0"1416-1,"28.45"1417-1,"5.65"1418-1,"0.00"1419-1,"34.10"194-1,"TUE"195-1,"YYZ"409-1,"26Apr05"1273-2,"01"1274-2,"03"1090-2,"CAD"431-2,"N"1402-2,"1.0"1416-2,"24.50"1417-2,"5.01"1418-2,"0.00"1419-2,"29.51"194-2,"WED"195-2,"YYZ"409-2,"27Apr05"1273-3,"01"1274-3,"92"1090-3,"CAD"1402-3,"1.0"1416-3,"10.34"1417-3,"3.99"1418-3,"0.00"1419-3,"14.33"3058-3,"1"99,""

Data returned from Fedex for Meter: 0,"311"498,"8482515"4021-1,"FedEx Express Shipping"4021-2,"FedEx Ground Shipping"99,""

Data sent to Fedex for Rating: 0,"25"10,"123456789"498,"NONE"8,"ON"9,"P7B3S1"117,"CA"17,"P7B3S1"16,"ON"50,"CA"75,"LBS"1116,"I"1401,"1.0"1529,"1"1415,"136.25"68,"CAD"440,"Y"1273,"01"1333,"2"99,""

Data returned from Fedex for Rating: 0,"125"1376,"LBS"1133,"3"1273-1,"01"1274-1,"01"1090-1,"CAD"431-1,"N"1402-1,"1.0"1416-1,"28.45"1417-1,"5.65"1418-1,"0.00"1419-1,"34.10"194-1,"TUE"195-1,"YYZ"409-1,"26Apr05"1273-2,"01"1274-2,"03"1090-2,"CAD"431-2,"N"1402-2,"1.0"1416-2,"24.50"1417-2,"5.01"1418-2,"0.00"1419-2,"29.51"194-2,"WED"195-2,"YYZ"409-2,"27Apr05"1273-3,"01"1274-3,"92"1090-3,"CAD"1402-3,"1.0"1416-3,"10.34"1417-3,"3.99"1418-3,"0.00"1419-3,"14.33"3058-3,"1"99,""

? Products? ?

Cardinal 100 Series Reel? ?

Please select the preferred shipping method to use on this order. Please Select

?

? Federal Express (1 x 0.429lbs)? 

Ground Service (1 days) $14.33CAD? ?

2 Day Air $29.51CAD? ?

Priority (by 10:30AM, later for rural) $34.10CAD? ?

?

? Local Pickup? 

Pickup In Thunder Bay $0.00CAD? ?

?

Data sent to Fedex for Meter: 0,"211"10,"123456789"4003,"James Stewart"4007,"Majik's eStore"4008,"2209 E. 7th Ave."4011,"Tampa"4012,"FL"4013,"33605"4014,"US"4015,"813-241-2668"99,""

Data returned from Fedex for Meter: 0,"311"498,"8482516"4021-1,"FedEx Express Shipping"4021-2,"FedEx Ground Shipping"99,""

Data sent to Fedex for Rating: 0,"25"10,"123456789"498,"NONE"8,"FL"9,"33605"117,"US"17,"P7B3S1"16,"ON"50,"CA"75,"LBS"1116,"I"1401,"27.5"1529,"1"1415,"136.25"68,"CAD"440,"N"1273,"01"1333,"1"99,""

Data returned from Fedex for Rating: 0,"125"1376,"LBS"1133,"3"1273-1,"01"1274-1,"01"1090-1,"CAD"431-1,"N"1402-1,"27.5"1416-1,"173.90"1417-1,"14.78"1418-1,"0.00"1419-1,"188.68"195-1,"YYZ"1273-2,"01"1274-2,"03"1090-2,"CAD"431-2,"N"1402-2,"27.5"1416-2,"140.47"1417-2,"11.94"1418-2,"0.00"1419-2,"152.41"195-2,"YYZ"1273-3,"01"1274-3,"92"1090-3,"USD"1402-3,"28.0"1416-3,"37.50"1417-3,"1.95"1418-3,"0.00"1419-3,"39.45"3058-3,"6"99,""

Data sent to Fedex for Meter: 0,"211"10,"123456789"4003,"James Stewart"4007,"Majik's eStore"4008,"2209 E. 7th Ave."4011,"Tampa"4012,"FL"4013,"33605"4014,"US"4015,"813-241-2668"99,""

Data returned from Fedex for Meter: 0,"311"498,"8482517"4021-1,"FedEx Express Shipping"4021-2,"FedEx Ground Shipping"99,""

Data sent to Fedex for Rating: 0,"25"10,"123456789"498,"NONE"8,"FL"9,"33605"117,"US"17,"P7B3S1"16,"ON"50,"CA"75,"LBS"1116,"I"1401,"27.5"1529,"1"1415,"136.25"68,"CAD"440,"N"1273,"01"1333,"1"99,""

Data returned from Fedex for Rating: 0,"125"1376,"LBS"1133,"3"1273-1,"01"1274-1,"01"1090-1,"CAD"431-1,"N"1402-1,"27.5"1416-1,"173.90"1417-1,"14.78"1418-1,"0.00"1419-1,"188.68"195-1,"YYZ"1273-2,"01"1274-2,"03"1090-2,"CAD"431-2,"N"1402-2,"27.5"1416-2,"140.47"1417-2,"11.94"1418-2,"0.00"1419-2,"152.41"195-2,"YYZ"1273-3,"01"1274-3,"92"1090-3,"USD"1402-3,"28.0"1416-3,"37.50"1417-3,"1.95"1418-3,"0.00"1419-3,"39.45"3058-3,"6"99,""

This is with one reel and two of the lamps:

Data sent to Fedex for Rating: 0,"25"10,"123456789"498,"NONE"8,"ON"9,"P7B3S1"117,"CA"17,"P7B3S1"16,"ON"50,"CA"75,"LBS"1116,"I"1401,"1.0"1529,"1"1415,"223.50"68,"CAD"440,"Y"1273,"01"1333,"2"99,""

Data returned from Fedex for Rating: 0,"125"1376,"LBS"1133,"3"1273-1,"01"1274-1,"01"1090-1,"CAD"431-1,"N"1402-1,"1.0"1416-1,"28.45"1417-1,"6.72"1418-1,"0.00"1419-1,"35.17"194-1,"TUE"195-1,"YYZ"409-1,"26Apr05"1273-2,"01"1274-2,"03"1090-2,"CAD"431-2,"N"1402-2,"1.0"1416-2,"24.50"1417-2,"6.08"1418-2,"0.00"1419-2,"30.58"194-2,"WED"195-2,"YYZ"409-2,"27Apr05"1273-3,"01"1274-3,"92"1090-3,"CAD"1402-3,"1.0"1416-3,"10.34"1417-3,"4.84"1418-3,"0.00"1419-3,"15.18"3058-3,"1"99,""

Data returned from Fedex for Meter: 0,"311"498,"8482505"4021-1,"FedEx Express Shipping"4021-2,"FedEx Ground Shipping"99,""

Data sent to Fedex for Rating: 0,"25"10,"123456789"498,"NONE"8,"ON"9,"P7B3S1"117,"CA"17,"P7B3S1"16,"ON"50,"CA"75,"LBS"1116,"I"1401,"1.0"1529,"1"1415,"223.50"68,"CAD"440,"Y"1273,"01"1333,"2"99,""

Data returned from Fedex for Rating: 0,"125"1376,"LBS"1133,"3"1273-1,"01"1274-1,"01"1090-1,"CAD"431-1,"N"1402-1,"1.0"1416-1,"28.45"1417-1,"6.72"1418-1,"0.00"1419-1,"35.17"194-1,"TUE"195-1,"YYZ"409-1,"26Apr05"1273-2,"01"1274-2,"03"1090-2,"CAD"431-2,"N"1402-2,"1.0"1416-2,"24.50"1417-2,"6.08"1418-2,"0.00"1419-2,"30.58"194-2,"WED"195-2,"YYZ"409-2,"27Apr05"1273-3,"01"1274-3,"92"1090-3,"CAD"1402-3,"1.0"1416-3,"10.34"1417-3,"4.84"1418-3,"0.00"1419-3,"15.18"3058-3,"1"99,""

? Products? ?

Cardinal 100 Series Reel? ?

Please select the preferred shipping method to use on this order. Please Select

?

? Federal Express (1 x 0.429lbs)? 

Ground Service (1 days) $15.18CAD? ?

2 Day Air $30.58CAD? ?

Priority (by 10:30AM, later for rural) $35.17CAD? ?

?

? Local Pickup? 

Pickup In Thunder Bay $0.00CAD? ?

?

Data returned from Fedex for Meter: 0,"311"498,"8482506"4021-1,"FedEx Express Shipping"4021-2,"FedEx Ground Shipping"99,""

Data sent to Fedex for Rating: 0,"25"10,"123456789"498,"NONE"8,"FL"9,"33605"117,"US"17,"P7B3S1"16,"ON"50,"CA"75,"LBS"1116,"I"1401,"55.0"1529,"1"1415,"223.50"68,"CAD"440,"N"1273,"01"1333,"1"99,""

Data returned from Fedex for Rating: 0,"125"1376,"LBS"1133,"3"1273-1,"01"1274-1,"01"1090-1,"CAD"431-1,"N"1402-1,"55.0"1416-1,"253.62"1417-1,"21.55"1418-1,"0.00"1419-1,"275.17"195-1,"YYZ"1273-2,"01"1274-2,"03"1090-2,"CAD"431-2,"N"1402-2,"55.0"1416-2,"212.46"1417-2,"18.05"1418-2,"0.00"1419-2,"230.51"195-2,"YYZ"1273-3,"01"1274-3,"92"1090-3,"USD"1402-3,"55.0"1416-3,"59.45"1417-3,"2.39"1418-3,"0.00"1419-3,"61.84"3058-3,"6"99,""

Data returned from Fedex for Meter: 0,"311"498,"8482507"4021-1,"FedEx Express Shipping"4021-2,"FedEx Ground Shipping"99,""

Data sent to Fedex for Rating: 0,"25"10,"123456789"498,"NONE"8,"FL"9,"33605"117,"US"17,"P7B3S1"16,"ON"50,"CA"75,"LBS"1116,"I"1401,"55.0"1529,"1"1415,"223.50"68,"CAD"440,"N"1273,"01"1333,"1"99,""

Data returned from Fedex for Rating: 0,"125"1376,"LBS"1133,"3"1273-1,"01"1274-1,"01"1090-1,"CAD"431-1,"N"1402-1,"55.0"1416-1,"253.62"1417-1,"21.55"1418-1,"0.00"1419-1,"275.17"195-1,"YYZ"1273-2,"01"1274-2,"03"1090-2,"CAD"431-2,"N"1402-2,"55.0"1416-2,"212.46"1417-2,"18.05"1418-2,"0.00"1419-2,"230.51"195-2,"YYZ"1273-3,"01"1274-3,"92"1090-3,"USD"1402-3,"55.0"1416-3,"59.45"1417-3,"2.39"1418-3,"0.00"1419-3,"61.84"3058-3,"6"99,""

So, it appears that it's increasing the declared value of all the items. That would mean that none of the rates returned for any of the items are correct.

For 1 reel it declares $49.00 as it should. For 1 reel with 1 lamp on the same order it declares $136.25 ($49.00 + $87.25) for both the reel ($49.00) and the lamp ($87.25). For 1 reel with 2 lamps on the same order it declares $223.50 ($49.00 + $174.50) for both the reel ($49.00) and the lamps ($174.50).

I'm assuming this is causing a higher rate for the insurance which is what's causing the increased shipping rate. It looks as though the proper weights are being passed, but it's sending the order total as the declared value for everything, rather than the individual vendor's total.

Since I have it set to insure everything over $1.00, I'm assuming the rates are wrong ebcause the wrong value is being passed for the value.

~James

Edited by Majiks

I'll e-mail you my FedEx module in a few minutes so you can have a look at the changes I made for the shipping zones.  As for the weight problem, these are the the results for FedEx..

Just a reel (Cardinal 100 Series - C100U) selected:

This is with the reel and a giant lava lamp (green in blue) selected:

This is with one reel and two of the lamps:

So, it appears that it's increasing the declared value of all the items.  That would mean that none of the rates returned for any of the items are correct.

For 1 reel it declares $49.00 as it should.  For 1 reel with 1 lamp on the same order it declares $136.25 ($49.00 + $87.25) for both the reel ($49.00) and the lamp ($87.25).  For 1 reel with 2 lamps on the same order it declares $223.50 ($49.00 + $174.50) for both the reel ($49.00) and the lamps ($174.50).

I'm assuming this is causing a higher rate for the insurance which is what's causing the increased shipping rate.  It looks as though the proper weights are being passed, but it's sending the order total as the declared value for everything, rather than the individual vendor's total.

Since I have it set to insure everything over $1.00, I'm assuming the rates are wrong ebcause the wrong value is being passed for the value.

~James

Yes James, I also found this to be the problem, I am currently working on the fix. Should have something today. Good job finding it, I'll get back to you as soon as I get it, Craig :)

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Vendor Email

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

The FedEx fix:

in fedex1.php find --

$totals = $cart->show_total($vendors_id);

and change it to:

$totals = $cart->vendor_shipping[$vendors_id]['cost'];

That will pass the proper value to FedEx for setting insurance or any other order value based fee.

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Vendor Email

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

Craig, Jim

I just found another problem with the FedEx Module, but it may not pertain just to MVS. If a US customer creates an account with the state name spelled out (California for example) instead of in abreviated form (CA), the FedEx module will not return a rate and instead will give an error that the recipient's state and postal code do not match. It looks like the FedEx module needs to look at the ship to address and if a US state is included and spelled out the module needs to do a lookup or conversion to the 2 letter abreviation. Is that an easy fix, or even possible?

Thanks,

Rick Knight

It should be possible to fix this. I'm currently fighting with the UPSXML module that Craig and I have been working on, but I'll take a look as soon as I squash some bugs in this thing.

Regards

Jim

The FedEx fix:

in fedex1.php find --

$totals = $cart->show_total($vendors_id);

and change it to:

$totals = $cart->vendor_shipping[$vendors_id]['cost'];

That will pass the proper value to FedEx for setting insurance or any other order value based fee.

I had:

$totals = $cart->show_total();

I changed it to what you said, but it's not including the extra cost for the attributes. It's using the base price only.

~James

I had:

$totals = $cart->show_total();

I changed it to what you said, but it's not including the extra cost for the attributes.  It's using the base price only.

~James

I have GOT to stop forgetting about attributes, I'll take a look and get that in.

That's better than it was anyway. LOL At least it isn't charging insurance for the other Vendor's products anymore. This should not be a big deal, just the time to do it, I'll get back to ya as soon as I can.

You will probably need to do some serious revisions on your file, I will take a look at the file you sent me and get it updated and send it back to you and you can do a diff on it to see what is changed.

Edited by blucollarguy

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Vendor Email

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

Craig and I have the UPSXML module working. It'll be included in the next release. If anybody really wants to test it before that, email me (email address in my profile) and I'll send you a copy.

Regards

Jim

I just figured out the problem with the attributes not showing properly from $cart->vendor_shipping[$vendors_id]['cost'], in classes/shopping_cart.php, this block of code at around line 334:

$attribute_price = tep_db_fetch_array($attribute_price_query);
           if ($attribute_price['price_prefix'] == '+') {
             $this->vendor_shipping[$vendors_id]['cost'] += $qty * tep_add_tax($attribute_price['options_values_price'], $products_tax);
           } else {
             $this->vendor_shipping[$vendors_id]['cost'] -= $qty * tep_add_tax($attribute_price['options_values_price'], $products_tax);

"$qty" needs to be "$quantity".

This change will fix the FedEx problem.

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Vendor Email

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

Craig and I have the UPSXML module working. It'll be included in the next release. If anybody really wants to test it before that, email me (email address in my profile) and I'll send you a copy.

Regards

Jim

I've installed the UPS (XML) module and made the necessary changes to make shipping zones work and it appears to be functioning properly so far. :D I haven't installed support for dimensions though as I probably won't bother setting them up unless they can be integrated with FedEx as FedEx is our main carrier and FedEx Trade Networks our broker.

Craig, you'd said you had the shipping tax figured out?

Thanks,

James

:D :D :D

Edited by Majiks

I just figured out the problem with the attributes not showing properly from $cart->vendor_shipping[$vendors_id]['cost'], in classes/shopping_cart.php, this block of code at around line 334:

$attribute_price = tep_db_fetch_array($attribute_price_query);
? ? ? ? ? ?if ($attribute_price['price_prefix'] == '+') {
? ? ? ? ? ? ?$this->vendor_shipping[$vendors_id]['cost'] += $qty * tep_add_tax($attribute_price['options_values_price'], $products_tax);
? ? ? ? ? ?} else {
? ? ? ? ? ? ?$this->vendor_shipping[$vendors_id]['cost'] -= $qty * tep_add_tax($attribute_price['options_values_price'], $products_tax);

"$qty" needs to be "$quantity".

This change will fix the FedEx problem.

Works great now! :D :D :D

~James

I did just notice one thing with the UPS (XML) module, the shipping delay doesn't appear to have any effect on the dates displayed.

~James

Edited by Majiks