• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Multi_Vendor_Shipping new thread

blucollarguy

It is certainly possible. You will need to make the changes to the checkout page that you would normally make to the checkout shipping page. That will take some interpretation of the code.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

Since I am having such issues trying to get MVS to work with OSC 2.3.1 I am thinking to just use version 2.2 instead.

1) I would need to use 2.2 rc2a which i believe is the latest in the 2.2 series?

2) Will I just be able to copy and overwrite the existing files from MVS to my webserver or is a manual install needed?

3) Last question, where can I get a copy of OSC 2.2 rc2a?

4) Are there any security updates to 2.2 rc2a that have been released after 2.2 rc2a that would apply to 2.2 rc2a? Where would I download that?

Thanks in advance,

Brian

Hi Brian,

I need this feature for OSC 2.3.1 as well. Have you already started to write some code?. If you think you have some relevant information to share, please let me know, I would love to help you so we can have sooner a new release.

Thanks,

delkant

I can help with this if you need it; I just don't have the time to do the whole job for you. The only tricky part is checkout_shipping.php. I have that done, but it has a bunch of other mods in it, so it's not usable as is. I can put up the code if you want to use it as a starting point.

Regards

Jim

That's the Checkout Shipping file that I modified with MVS for a client's store. There may be other changes than MVS, so it's not just a drop-in.

The one page checkout mod replaces the checkout shipping page with its own page. You need to make the same changes to that page as I made to the checkout shipping page.

Regards

Jim

Hi Jim,

I am trying to figure out what are the database modifications you did for the old version of MVS, just to confirm, you added 5 new tables, am I right?:

- orders_shipping

- vendor_configuration

-vendors

-vendors_info

-packaging

(fact 1: didn´t find any table with this name in OSC 2.3.1)

and you had modified two of them, adding new colums:

- orders_products

- products

(fact 2: same tables are present in OSC 2.3.1).

So, because of fact 1 and 2, I can use the same script (mvs.sql) present in the last old version of MVS with OSC 2.3.1, right?

What I am trying to say is, there is no problem in the database model, all changes have to be made in php files, can you please confirm this?

Maybe I am doing very basic questions, but I never used MVS in the past and I'm not sure about the diferences between OSC 2.2x and 2.3.1. The thing is, I need a place to start biggrin.png

Thanks much,

delkant

Edited by delkant

I already have the full MVS working on my site. I have made all the changes to required file and have complete MVS system working on my site. You can download what to change from here: http://www.oscommerc...tributions,4129

Download the instruction page package which is a big text file with instruction on what to change to apply MVS changes. This will let you edit all file one by one instead of comparing each file and making the changes accordingly.

Now, I am going to start making some changes in checkout file of onepagecheckout and see if I can manage to make MVS work with onepagecheckout.

Edited by sahilsaid

... I can use the same script (mvs.sql) present in the last old version of MVS with OSC 2.3.1, right?...

delkant

Yes, the SQL changes are the same for the 2.3.1 database.

Regards

Jim

• 3 weeks later...

I want to repost this so anyone else that is having issues with the products by vendor (products_by_vendor.php) or the orders by vendor (orders_by_vendor.php) pages will not spend as much time as I have looking for the corrections. A post a few pages back solves all issues with both of these pages. So if you are having issues with orders showing up, or products showing up on either page, you may not need to spend hours trying to sift through php commands or sql databases for the error that isnt even there.

Also, hoping that a solution to the final problem I am having with MVS is burried somewhere in the multiple threads about it. I searched several times but must not be using the correct terms. Was the bug with the vendor email sent always being no ever fixed? If my question is confusing, here is a post that defines exactly my problem.

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a solution to the following problem ? :

- when someone is checking out something but the zone or country he´s coming from is undefined or the shipping price is zero ( 0,00 or not even calculated )

- when the shipping modul assigned to the product is e.g. item.php ( shipping cost per item )

there is no message shown

> which is annoying and so not communicating and not 2012

Does anyone have a hint or good advise ?

It should not be possible to create an address without specifying the country. This is handled by the core osCommerce code. The zone is also required if it is set as such in the Admin. Again, this is core code, not MVS.

I see no reason why MVS should be asked to handle an error in the account settings or the core code.

Regards

Jim

Is there a solution to the following problem ? :

- when someone is checking out something but the zone or country he´s coming from is undefined or the shipping price is zero ( 0,00 or not even calculated )

- when the shipping modul assigned to the product is e.g. item.php ( shipping cost per item )

there is no message shown

> which is annoying and so not communicating and not 2012

Does anyone have a hint or good advise ?

- If Post #4416 is an reaction to the post #4415, there must be a misunderstanding of the scenario. ( i think )

Cause, let me see what happens there:

> MVS uses shipping modules, which are modified and different ones laying in a folder called includes/modules/vendors_shipping.

There we have e.g. : zones.php or item.php ( As I know these are modified to work with MVS. )

> And when you want to use some of these modules, you activate them and fill in e.g. prices, zones, weights...

for example you define a certain price for a certain shipping zone. OK.

> When someone coming from a undefined zone has something in the cart which is assigned to the zones module,

there is a message shown, for instance: The shipping cost can not be defined right now...

> But when that product is assigned to the shipping price per item module e.g. ...

there is no message.

> So I thought that should be fixed in the MVS code in the checkout_chipping.php for all possible modoules maybe

You misunderstand the MVS modifications to the shipping modules. The modules are modified only to allow each module to be assigned to a vendor. The modules otherwise operate just as they do in stock osCommerce.

Regards

Jim

Is anyone working on porting the current Usps module to work with the new version? I tried to mod it, but I am not a coder. Here is what I have so far.

<?php
/*
 $Id$
 osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com
 Copyright (c) 2010 osCommerce
 Released under the GNU General Public License
*/
class usps
{
var $code, $title, $description, $icon, $enabled, $countries;
   function usps()
 {
 global $order;
 $this->code = 'usps';
 $this->title = MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TEXT_TITLE;
 $this->description = MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TEXT_DESCRIPTION;
 $this->icon = DIR_WS_ICONS . 'shipping_usps.gif';
  $this->delivery_country_id = $order->delivery['country']['id'];
  $this->delivery_zone_id = $order->delivery['zone_id'];
   // MVS ADD
   function sort_order($vendors_id = '1') {
  $sort_order = @ constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_SORT_ORDER_' . $vendors_id);
  if (isset ($sort_order)) {
    $this->sort_order = $sort_order;
  } else {
    $this->sort_order = '0';
  }
  return $this->sort_order;
   }
   function tax_class($vendors_id = '1') {
  $this->tax_class = constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TAX_CLASS_' . $vendors_id);
  return $this->tax_class;
   }
   function enabled($vendors_id = '1') {
  $this->enabled = false;
  $status = @ constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_STATUS_' . $vendors_id);
  if (isset ($status) && $status != '') {
    $this->enabled = (($status == 'True') ? true : false);
  }
  if (($this->enabled == true) && ((int) constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_ZONE_' . $vendors_id) > 0)) {
    $check_flag = false;
    $check_query = tep_db_query("select zone_id from " . TABLE_ZONES_TO_GEO_ZONES . " where geo_zone_id = '" . (int) constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_ZONE_' . $vendors_id) . "' and zone_country_id = '" . $this->delivery_country_id . "' order by zone_id");
    while ($check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query)) {
	  if ($check['zone_id'] < 1) {
	    $check_flag = true;
	    break;
	  }
	  elseif ($check['zone_id'] == $this->delivery_zone_id) {
	    $check_flag = true;
	    break;
	  }
    }
    if ($check_flag == false) {
	  $this->enabled = false;
    } //if
  } //if
  return $this->enabled;
   }
   function zones($vendors_id = '1') {
  if (($this->enabled == true) && ((int) constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_ZONE_' . $vendors_id) > 0)) {
    $check_flag = false;
    $check_query = tep_db_query("select zone_id from " . TABLE_ZONES_TO_GEO_ZONES . " where geo_zone_id = '" . (int) constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_ZONE_' . $vendors_id) . "' and zone_country_id = '" . $this->delivery_country_id . "' order by zone_id");
    while ($check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query)) {
	  if ($check['zone_id'] < 1) {
	    $check_flag = true;
	    break;
	  }
	  elseif ($check['zone_id'] == $this->delivery_zone_id) {
	    $check_flag = true;
	    break;
	  } //if
    } //while
    if ($check_flag == false) {
	  $this->enabled = false;
    } //if
  } //if
  return $this->enabled;
   } //function
   // EOADD MVS
   // class methods
   // Changed MVS
   //    function quote($method = '') {
   function quote($method = '', $module = '', $vendors_id = '1') {
  // EOCHANGE
 global $order, $shipping_weight, $shipping_num_boxes;
 $shipping_weight = ($shipping_weight < 0.0625 ? 0.0625 : $shipping_weight);
 $this->pounds = (int)$shipping_weight;
 $this->ounces = ceil(round(16 * ($shipping_weight - $shipping_pounds)));
 $uspsQuote = $this->_getQuote($vendors_id);
 if (isset($uspsQuote['error']) || !is_array($uspsQuote))
   $this->quotes = array( 'module' => $this->title,
	  'error' => $uspsQuote['error']);
 else
  {
	  // Added MVS
	  $vendors_data_query = tep_db_query("select handling_charge,
												 handling_per_box,
												 vendor_country,
												 vendors_zipcode
										  from " . TABLE_VENDORS . "
										  where vendors_id = '" . (int) $vendors_id . "'");
	  $vendors_data = tep_db_fetch_array($vendors_data_query);
	  $country_name = tep_get_countries($vendors_data['vendor_country'], true);
	  $handling_charge = $vendors_data['handling_charge'];
	  $handling_per_box = $vendors_data['handling_per_box'];
	  if ($handling_charge > $handling_per_box * $shipping_num_boxes) {
	    $handling = $handling_charge;
	  } else {
	    $handling = $handling_per_box * $shipping_num_boxes;
	  }
	  // EOADD MVS
  $size = sizeof($uspsQuote);
  for ($i=0; $i<$size; $i++)
   {
   list($type, $cost) = each($uspsQuote[$i]);
   if (($method == '' && in_array($type, explode(', ', MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TYPES_ . $vendors_id))) || $method == $type)
   $methods[] = array( 'id' => $type,
	 'title' => str_replace(array('RM', 'TM'), array('®', '™'), $type),
	 'cost' => ($cost + MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_HANDLING_) * $shipping_num_boxes);
   }
  $this->quotes = array( 'id' => $this->code,
	 'module' => $this->short_title . ' ' . $this->pounds . ' lbs, ' . $this->ounces . ' oz',
	 'methods' => $methods,
	 'tax' => $this->tax_class > 0 ? tep_get_tax_rate($this->tax_class($vendors_id), $order->delivery['country']['id'], $order->delivery['zone_id']) : null,
	 'icon' => tep_not_null($this->icon) ? tep_image($this->icon, $this->title) : null);
  }
 return $this->quotes;
 }
   function _getQuote($vendors_id)
   {
  // MVS Added
  $vendors_data_query = tep_db_query("select vendor_country,
											 vendors_zipcode
									  from " . TABLE_VENDORS . "
									  where vendors_id = '" . (int) $vendors_id . "'");
  $vendors_data = tep_db_fetch_array($vendors_data_query);
  // MVS End
  global $order;
 if ($order->delivery['country']['iso_code_2'] == 'US')
$vendors_data['vendor_country']) {
  $dest_zip = substr(str_replace(' ', '', $order->delivery['postcode']), 0, 5);
  $request = '<RateV4Request USERID="' . MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_USERID_  . $vendors_id '">' .
  '<Package ID="0">' .
  '<Service>ALL</Service>' .
  '<ZipOrigination>' . SHIPPING_ORIGIN_ZIP_ . '</ZipOrigination>' .
  '<ZipDestination>' . $dest_zip . '</ZipDestination>' .
  '<Pounds>' . $this->pounds . '</Pounds>' .
  '<Ounces>' . $this->ounces . '</Ounces>' .
  '<Container/>' .
  '<Size>REGULAR</Size>' .
  '<Machinable>TRUE</Machinable>' .
  '</Package>' .
  '</RateV4Request>';
  $request =  'API=RateV4&XML=' . urlencode($request);
  }
   else
    {
  $request =  '<IntlRateV2Request USERID="' . MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_USERID_  . $vendors_id '">' .
  '<Revision>2</Revision>' .
  '<Package ID="0">' .
  '<Pounds>' . $this->pounds . '</Pounds>' .
  '<Ounces>' . $this->ounces . '</Ounces>' .
  '<Machinable>True</Machinable>' .
  '<MailType>All</MailType>' .
  '<GXG>' .
   '<POBoxFlag>N</POBoxFlag>' .
   '<GiftFlag>N</GiftFlag>' .
  '</GXG>' .
  '<ValueOfContents>' . ($order->info['subtotal'] + $order->info['tax']) . '</ValueOfContents>' .
  '<Country>' . tep_get_country_name($order->delivery['country']['id']) . '</Country>' .
  '<Container>RECTANGULAR</Container>' .
  '<Size>REGULAR</Size>' .
  '<Width>12</Width>' .
  '<Length>12</Length>' .
  '<Height>12</Height>' .
  '<Girth>0</Girth>' .
  '<OriginZip>' . SHIPPING_ORIGIN_ZIP . '</OriginZip>' .
  '<CommercialFlag>Y</CommercialFlag>' .
  '</Package>' .
  '</IntlRateV2Request>';
  $request =  'API=IntlRateV2&XML=' . urlencode($request);
   }
 $body = '';
 $http = new httpClient();
 if ($http->Connect('production.shippingapis.com', 80))
  {
  $http->addHeader('Host', 'production.shippingapis.com');
  $http->addHeader('User-Agent', 'osCommerce');
  $http->addHeader('Connection', 'Close');
  if ($http->Get('/shippingapi.dll?' . $request)) $body = preg_replace(array('/\<sup\>\&reg;\<\/sup\>/', '/\<sup\>\&trade;\<\/sup\>/', '/\" /', '/\",/', '/\"<br>/', '/<br>/'), array('RM', 'TM', '",', '" ', '"<br>', 'BREAK'), htmlspecialchars_decode($http->getBody()));
  $http->Disconnect();
  $uspsResponse = simplexml_load_string($body);
  if (isset($uspsResponse->Number)) return array('error' => $uspsResponse->Number . ' - ' . $uspsResponse->Description);
  }
 else return false;
 if ($order->delivery['country']['iso_code_2'] == 'US')
    {
  $rates = array();
  $size = sizeof($uspsResponse->Package->Postage);
  for ($i=0, $n=$size; $i<$n; $i++)
   {
   $MailService = (string)$uspsResponse->Package->Postage->$i->MailService;
   $Rate = (string)$uspsResponse->Package->Postage->$i->Rate;
   $rates[] = array($MailService => $Rate);
   }
  }
 else
  {
  $rates = array();
  $size = sizeof($uspsResponse->Package->Service);
  for ($i=0, $n=$size; $i<$n; $i++)
   {
   $SvcDescription = (string)$uspsResponse->Package->Service[$i]->SvcDescription;
   $Postage = (string)$uspsResponse->Package->Service[$i]->Postage;
   $rates[] = array($SvcDescription => $Postage);
   }
  }
 return ((sizeof($rates) > 0) ? $rates : false);
 }
   // MVS Added/Changed
   function install($vendors_id = '1') {
   tep_db_query("ALTER TABLE `configuration` CHANGE `configuration_value` `configuration_value` TEXT NOT NULL, CHANGE `set_function` `set_function` TEXT NULL DEFAULT NULL");
 tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " SET configuration_value =  'true' where configuration_key = 'EMAIL_USE_HTML'");
 tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added, vendors_id) values ('Enable USPS Shipping', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_STATUS_' . $vendors_id . "', 'True', 'Do you want to offer USPS shipping?', '6', '0','tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'True\', \'False\'), ', now())");
 tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added, vendors_id) values ('Enter the USPS User ID', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_USERID_'. $vendors_id . "', 'NONE', 'Enter the USPS USERID assigned to you.', '6', '0', now(), '" . $vendors_id . "')");
 tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, set_function, date_added, vendors_id) values ('Tax Class', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TAX_CLASS_'. $vendors_id . "', '0', 'Use the following tax class on the shipping fee.', '6', '0', 'tep_get_tax_class_title', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_tax_classes(', now(), '" . $vendors_id . "')");
 tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, set_function, date_added, vendors_id) values ('Shipping Zone', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_ZONE_'. $vendors_id . "', '0', 'If a zone is selected, only enable this shipping method for that zone.', '6', '0', 'tep_get_zone_class_title', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_zone_classes(', now(), '" . $vendors_id . "')");
 tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added, vendors_id) values ('Sort Order', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_SORT_ORDER_'. $vendors_id . "', '0', 'Sort order of display.', '6', '0', now(), '" . $vendors_id . "')");
 tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added, vendors_id) values ('Domestic Shipping Methods', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TYPES_'. $vendors_id , '', 'Select the services to be offered:', '6', '4', 'tep_cfg_select_multioption(array(\'First-Class MailRM Large Envelope\', \'First-Class MailRM Parcel\', \'Media MailRM\', \'Parcel PostRM\', \'Priority MailRM\', \'Priority MailRM Flat Rate Envelope\', \'Priority MailRM Legal Flat Rate Envelope\', \'Priority MailRM Padded Flat Rate Envelope\', \'Priority MailRM Small Flat Rate Box\', \'Priority MailRM Medium Flat Rate Box\', \'Priority MailRM Large Flat Rate Box\', \'Priority MailRM Regional Rate Box A\', \'Priority MailRM Regional Rate Box B\', \'Priority MailRM Regional Rate Box C\', \'Express MailRM\', \'Express MailRM Flat Rate Envelope\', \'Express MailRM Legal Flat Rate Envelope\', \'Express MailRM Flat Rate Boxes\', \'First-Class MailRM International Large Envelope\', \'First-Class MailRM International Parcel\',   \'Priority MailRM International\', \'Priority MailRM International Flat Rate Envelope\', \'Priority MailRM International Small Flat Rate Box\', \'Priority MailRM International Medium Flat Rate Box\', \'Priority MailRM International Large Flat Rate Box\', \'Express MailRM International\', \'Express MailRM International Flat Rate Envelope\', \'Express MailRM International Legal Flat Rate Envelope\', \'Express MailRM International Flat Rate Boxes\', \'USPS GXGTM Envelopes\', \'Global Express GuaranteedRM (GXG)\'), ', now(), '" . $vendors_id . "')");
 tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added, vendors_id) values ('Handling Fee', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_HANDLING_'. $vendors_id . "', 'Handling fee for this shipping method.', '6', '0', now(), '" . $vendors_id . "')");
 }
   // MVS Added/Changed
   function keys($vendors_id) {
  // BOF: UPS USPS
  return array (
    'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_STATUS_' . $vendors_id,
    'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_USERID_' . $vendors_id,
    'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_PASSWORD_' . $vendors_id,
    'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_SERVER_' . $vendors_id,
    'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_HANDLING_' . $vendors_id,
    'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TAX_CLASS_' . $vendors_id,
    'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_ZONE_' . $vendors_id,
    'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_SORT_ORDER_' . $vendors_id,
    'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_OPTIONS_' . $vendors_id,
    'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TYPES_' . $vendors_id,
    'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TYPES_INTL_' . $vendors_id
  );
  // EOF: UPS USPS
   }
   // EOADD MVS
   // MVS Added/Changed
   /*
    function remove() {
	  tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key in ('" . implode("', '", $this->keys()) . "')");
    }
   */
   function remove($vendors_id) {
  tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " where vendors_id = '" . $vendors_id . "' and configuration_key in ('" . implode("', '", $this->keys($vendors_id)) . "')");
   }
   // EOADD
   // MVS Added/Changed
   //	    function check() {
   function check($vendors_id = '1') {
  //EOMVS
  if (!isset ($this->_check)) {
    // MVS Added/Changed
		    $check_query = tep_db_query("select configuration_value from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key = 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_STATUS'");
    $check_query = tep_db_query("select configuration_value from " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " where vendors_id = '" . $vendors_id . "' and configuration_key = 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_STATUS_" . $vendors_id . "'");
    // EOMVS
  $this->_check = tep_db_num_rows($check_query);
  }
 return $this->_check;
 }
}
?>

I'm working on a new USPS module for MVS, but it's based on USPS Rate V4 Intl Rate V2, not the old USPS Methods. I think it'll be a lot cleaner and easier to maintain. It's not quite usable yet, so watch this thread for an announcement when it's ready.

Regards

Jim

Hi Brian,

I need this feature for OSC 2.3.1 as well. Have you already started to write some code?. If you think you have some relevant information to share, please let me know, I would love to help you so we can have sooner a new release.

Thanks,

delkant

Sorry I have not been working on this project lately. I hired a programmer from scriptlance and that turned out to be a disaster. Luckily I lost no money. I have been so discouraged that I temporarily abandoned this project. It's a shame we can't get this module working for 2.3.1.

The main reason I like this mod is because you can assign the shipping carriers in my case-UPS, USPS, Fedex, Flat Rate, and Free Shipping to each individual product. The customer doesn't choose since it set by the product. Works great for drop ship items. This worked great with 2.2. I just can't get it with 2.3.1.

I looked at other shopping carts and none of them have this type of shipping module.

Not sure where to go from here...

Brian

I threw together a MVS distro for osC 2.3.1. It's not complete by any means, and is certain to have bugs. I ran it through the Eclipse validator, so there's noting too obvious, but it hasn't been well tested. So, consider this Alpha code.

Please help test if you can. Install on a test store of course. All bug reports gratefully accepted, and code to fix your bug is even more welcome. Please give me enough information to know which page you are looking at and what you see that is wrong.

Since MVS is always an oversize package, it's available from my server until the upload gets approved.

For those of you looking for a USPS module, that's on hold while the stock module is still being modified.

Regards

Jim

Jim,

This is a stock install of osc 2.3.1 with your theme switcher add-on. No other mods.

I ran the .sql file to add the database related info.

I uploaded the files and just copied over the original files.

I enabled vendor shipping in the shipping/packaging section of the configuration section in admin.

When I click the vendors section which is vendors.php I get this error message at the top of the screen: Notice: Use of undefined constant FILENAME_STATS_VENDORS - assumed 'FILENAME_STATS_VENDORS' in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendors.php on line 542

When I click manage which is vendor_modules.php I get a bunch of errors:

Warning: include(/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/languages/english/modules/vendors_shipping/colissimo.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendor_modules.php on line 115

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/languages/english/modules/vendors_shipping/colissimo.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendor_modules.php on line 115

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_SHIPPING_COLISSIMO_TEXT_DESCRIPTION - assumed 'MODULE_SHIPPING_COLISSIMO_TEXT_DESCRIPTION' in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/colissimo.php on line 25

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_SHIPPING_COLISSIMO_TEXT_TITLE - assumed 'MODULE_SHIPPING_COLISSIMO_TEXT_TITLE' in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/colissimo.php on line 26

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_SHIPPING_COLISSIMO_TEXT_DESCRIPTION - assumed 'MODULE_SHIPPING_COLISSIMO_TEXT_DESCRIPTION' in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/colissimo.php on line 27

Warning: include(/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/languages/english/modules/vendors_shipping/dhlairborne.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendor_modules.php on line 115

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/languages/english/modules/vendors_shipping/dhlairborne.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendor_modules.php on line 115

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_SHIPPING_AIRBORNE_TEXT_TITLE - assumed 'MODULE_SHIPPING_AIRBORNE_TEXT_TITLE' in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/dhlairborne.php on line 45

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_SHIPPING_AIRBORNE_TEXT_DESCRIPTION - assumed 'MODULE_SHIPPING_AIRBORNE_TEXT_DESCRIPTION' in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/dhlairborne.php on line 46

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_SHIPPING_AIRBORNE_ICON - assumed 'MODULE_SHIPPING_AIRBORNE_ICON' in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/dhlairborne.php on line 47

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/dhlairborne.php on line 50

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_SHIPPING_AIRBORNE_TEXT_GROUND - assumed 'MODULE_SHIPPING_AIRBORNE_TEXT_GROUND' in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/dhlairborne.php on line 55

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_SHIPPING_AIRBORNE_TEXT_SECOND_DAY - assumed 'MODULE_SHIPPING_AIRBORNE_TEXT_SECOND_DAY' in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/dhlairborne.php on line 56

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_SHIPPING_AIRBORNE_TEXT_NEXT_AFTERNOON - assumed 'MODULE_SHIPPING_AIRBORNE_TEXT_NEXT_AFTERNOON' in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/dhlairborne.php on line 57

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_SHIPPING_AIRBORNE_TEXT_EXPRESS - assumed 'MODULE_SHIPPING_AIRBORNE_TEXT_EXPRESS' in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/dhlairborne.php on line 58

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_SHIPPING_AIRBORNE_TEXT_EXPRESS_1030 - assumed 'MODULE_SHIPPING_AIRBORNE_TEXT_EXPRESS_1030' in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/dhlairborne.php on line 59

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_SHIPPING_AIRBORNE_TEXT_EXPRESS_SAT - assumed 'MODULE_SHIPPING_AIRBORNE_TEXT_EXPRESS_SAT' in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/dhlairborne.php on line 61

Warning: include(/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/languages/english/modules/vendors_shipping/fedex1.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendor_modules.php on line 115

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/languages/english/modules/vendors_shipping/fedex1.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendor_modules.php on line 115

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_SHIPPING_FEDEX1_TEXT_TITLE - assumed 'MODULE_SHIPPING_FEDEX1_TEXT_TITLE' in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/fedex1.php on line 32

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_SHIPPING_FEDEX1_TEXT_DESCRIPTION - assumed 'MODULE_SHIPPING_FEDEX1_TEXT_DESCRIPTION' in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/fedex1.php on line 33

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/fedex1.php on line 41

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/fedex1.php on line 42

Warning: include(/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/languages/english/modules/vendors_shipping/firstitemplus.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendor_modules.php on line 115

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/languages/english/modules/vendors_shipping/firstitemplus.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendor_modules.php on line 115

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_SHIPPING_FIRSTITEMPLUS_TEXT_TITLE - assumed 'MODULE_SHIPPING_FIRSTITEMPLUS_TEXT_TITLE' in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/firstitemplus.php on line 29

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_SHIPPING_FIRSTITEMPLUS_TEXT_DESCRIPTION - assumed 'MODULE_SHIPPING_FIRSTITEMPLUS_TEXT_DESCRIPTION' in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/firstitemplus.php on line 30

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/firstitemplus.php on line 36

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/firstitemplus.php on line 37

Warning: include(/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/languages/english/modules/vendors_shipping/flat.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendor_modules.php on line 115

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/languages/english/modules/vendors_shipping/flat.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendor_modules.php on line 115

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_SHIPPING_FLAT_TEXT_TITLE - assumed 'MODULE_SHIPPING_FLAT_TEXT_TITLE' in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/flat.php on line 25

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_SHIPPING_FLAT_TEXT_DESCRIPTION - assumed 'MODULE_SHIPPING_FLAT_TEXT_DESCRIPTION' in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/flat.php on line 26

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/flat.php on line 28

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/flat.php on line 29

Warning: include(/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/languages/english/modules/vendors_shipping/freeamount.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendor_modules.php on line 115

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/languages/english/modules/vendors_shipping/freeamount.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendor_modules.php on line 115

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_SHIPPING_FREEAMOUNT_TEXT_TITLE - assumed 'MODULE_SHIPPING_FREEAMOUNT_TEXT_TITLE' in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/freeamount.php on line 33

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_SHIPPING_FREEAMOUNT_TEXT_DESCRIPTION - assumed 'MODULE_SHIPPING_FREEAMOUNT_TEXT_DESCRIPTION' in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/freeamount.php on line 34

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/freeamount.php on line 37

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/freeamount.php on line 38

Warning: include(/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/languages/english/modules/vendors_shipping/fxfreight.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendor_modules.php on line 115

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/languages/english/modules/vendors_shipping/fxfreight.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendor_modules.php on line 115

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_SHIPPING_FXFREIGHT_TEXT_TITLE - assumed 'MODULE_SHIPPING_FXFREIGHT_TEXT_TITLE' in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/fxfreight.php on line 22

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_SHIPPING_FXFREIGHT_TEXT_DESCRIPTION - assumed 'MODULE_SHIPPING_FXFREIGHT_TEXT_DESCRIPTION' in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/fxfreight.php on line 23

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/fxfreight.php on line 27

Warning: include(/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/languages/english/modules/vendors_shipping/indvship.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendor_modules.php on line 115

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/languages/english/modules/vendors_shipping/indvship.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendor_modules.php on line 115

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_SHIPPING_INDVSHIP_TEXT_TITLE - assumed 'MODULE_SHIPPING_INDVSHIP_TEXT_TITLE' in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/indvship.php on line 27

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_SHIPPING_INDVSHIP_TEXT_DESCRIPTION - assumed 'MODULE_SHIPPING_INDVSHIP_TEXT_DESCRIPTION' in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/indvship.php on line 28

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/indvship.php on line 30

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/indvship.php on line 31

Warning: include(/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/languages/english/modules/vendors_shipping/item.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendor_modules.php on line 115

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/languages/english/modules/vendors_shipping/item.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendor_modules.php on line 115

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_SHIPPING_ITEM_TEXT_TITLE - assumed 'MODULE_SHIPPING_ITEM_TEXT_TITLE' in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/item.php on line 25

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_SHIPPING_ITEM_TEXT_DESCRIPTION - assumed 'MODULE_SHIPPING_ITEM_TEXT_DESCRIPTION' in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/item.php on line 26

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/item.php on line 28

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/item.php on line 29

Warning: include(/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/languages/english/modules/vendors_shipping/spu.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendor_modules.php on line 115

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/languages/english/modules/vendors_shipping/spu.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendor_modules.php on line 115

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_SHIPPING_SPU_TEXT_TITLE - assumed 'MODULE_SHIPPING_SPU_TEXT_TITLE' in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/spu.php on line 40

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_SHIPPING_SPU_TEXT_DESCRIPTION - assumed 'MODULE_SHIPPING_SPU_TEXT_DESCRIPTION' in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/spu.php on line 41

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/spu.php on line 43

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/spu.php on line 44

Warning: include(/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/languages/english/modules/vendors_shipping/table.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendor_modules.php on line 115

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/languages/english/modules/vendors_shipping/table.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendor_modules.php on line 115

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_SHIPPING_TABLE_TEXT_TITLE - assumed 'MODULE_SHIPPING_TABLE_TEXT_TITLE' in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/table.php on line 24

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_SHIPPING_TABLE_TEXT_DESCRIPTION - assumed 'MODULE_SHIPPING_TABLE_TEXT_DESCRIPTION' in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/table.php on line 25

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/table.php on line 27

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/table.php on line 28

Warning: include(/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/languages/english/modules/vendors_shipping/tntzipzonesexpress.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendor_modules.php on line 115

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/languages/english/modules/vendors_shipping/tntzipzonesexpress.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendor_modules.php on line 115

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_SHIPPING_TNTZIPZONESEXPRESS_TEXT_TITLE - assumed 'MODULE_SHIPPING_TNTZIPZONESEXPRESS_TEXT_TITLE' in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/tntzipzonesexpress.php on line 15

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_SHIPPING_TNTZIPZONESEXPRESS_TEXT_DESCRIPTION - assumed 'MODULE_SHIPPING_TNTZIPZONESEXPRESS_TEXT_DESCRIPTION' in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/tntzipzonesexpress.php on line 16

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/tntzipzonesexpress.php on line 31

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/tntzipzonesexpress.php on line 32

Warning: include(/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/languages/english/modules/vendors_shipping/tntzipzonesroad.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendor_modules.php on line 115

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/languages/english/modules/vendors_shipping/tntzipzonesroad.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendor_modules.php on line 115

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_SHIPPING_TNTZIPZONESROAD_TEXT_TITLE - assumed 'MODULE_SHIPPING_TNTZIPZONESROAD_TEXT_TITLE' in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/tntzipzonesroad.php on line 13

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_SHIPPING_TNTZIPZONESROAD_TEXT_DESCRIPTION - assumed 'MODULE_SHIPPING_TNTZIPZONESROAD_TEXT_DESCRIPTION' in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/tntzipzonesroad.php on line 14

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/tntzipzonesroad.php on line 23

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/tntzipzonesroad.php on line 24

Warning: include(/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/languages/english/modules/vendors_shipping/ups.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendor_modules.php on line 115

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/languages/english/modules/vendors_shipping/ups.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendor_modules.php on line 115

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_SHIPPING_UPS_TEXT_TITLE - assumed 'MODULE_SHIPPING_UPS_TEXT_TITLE' in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/ups.php on line 33

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_SHIPPING_UPS_TEXT_DESCRIPTION - assumed 'MODULE_SHIPPING_UPS_TEXT_DESCRIPTION' in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/ups.php on line 34

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/ups.php on line 36

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/ups.php on line 37

Warning: include(/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/languages/english/modules/vendors_shipping/upsxml.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendor_modules.php on line 115

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/languages/english/modules/vendors_shipping/upsxml.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/admin/vendor_modules.php on line 115

Warning: require(includes/classes/xmldocument.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/upsxml.phpon line 29

Warning: require(includes/classes/xmldocument.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/upsxml.phpon line 29

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/classes/xmldocument.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in/home/zippy/public_html/demo/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/upsxml.php on line 29

Vendor Modules Sort Order Action MODULE_SHIPPING_COLISSIMO_TEXT_TITLE icon_arrow_right.gif MODULE_SHIPPING_AIRBORNE_TEXT_TITLE 0 icon_info.gif MODULE_SHIPPING_FEDEX1_TEXT_TITLE icon_info.gif MODULE_SHIPPING_FIRSTITEMPLUS_TEXT_TITLE icon_info.gif MODULE_SHIPPING_FLAT_TEXT_TITLE icon_info.gif MODULE_SHIPPING_FREEAMOUNT_TEXT_TITLE icon_info.gif MODULE_SHIPPING_FXFREIGHT_TEXT_TITLE 0 icon_info.gif MODULE_SHIPPING_INDVSHIP_TEXT_TITLE icon_info.gif MODULE_SHIPPING_ITEM_TEXT_TITLE icon_info.gif MODULE_SHIPPING_SPU_TEXT_TITLE icon_info.gif MODULE_SHIPPING_TABLE_TEXT_TITLE icon_info.gif MODULE_SHIPPING_TNTZIPZONESEXPRESS_TEXT_TITLE icon_info.gif MODULE_SHIPPING_TNTZIPZONESROAD_TEXT_TITLE icon_info.gif MODULE_SHIPPING_UPS_TEXT_TITLE icon_info.gif

Not sure where you want me to start?

Let me know how you want me to proceed next.

Brian

FILENAME_STATS_VENDORS means that filename definition is missing from filenames.php. You can add one in, and I'll do the same. Most of the rest are missing language definition files for the shipping modules. You can get those from a previous version.

The UPSXML error is a missing file for the old UPS module. I've been meaning to update that one. For now, just remove the UPS module.

Thanks for the bug reports. The help is greatly appreciated.

Regards

Jim