• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Multi_Vendor_Shipping new thread

blucollarguy

The function tntzipzonesroad is missing its ending }, as Foxtel said. The function sort_order is missing both the opening { and the ending }. The function quote is missing its ending }. There may be more that show up after these are fixed.

You would be able to find this sort of thing easier if you use an editor that highlights matching pairs. I use PHP Designer, but there are many more excellent editors that will do this for you. Keeping the code neat and following the coding standards also help to make it easier to spot errors.

Regards

Jim

Hi guys,

Thanks for that not sure how i missed those my editor is supposed to match pairs of braces! Ill make sure i havent inadvertently switched it off and ill give it another whirl.

Thanks again!

And with a 9 in 10 search rate success the no.1 returned Oscommerce forum hit:

"The administrator has enabled flood control - please try again in 30 seconds."

Never fails.

Every time.

Do you mean the one by the osC team? That one should work just fine. If you are using one of the other versions, the problem is simple: you must install the MVS code from "checkout_process.php" into "includes\modules\payment\paypal\catalog\checkout_process.inc.php". A pain in the @%#!

If it is the one from the osC team, then there is something else going on, as it is fully compatible with the structure that MVS was designed around.

Craig :)

It is the one from the osC team, I've looked over the files and don't see anything that jumps out as being wrong. I'm using the MVS rollup prior to the MVS 1.0 release. Any ideas where to start looking?

Thanks,

Chuck

I installed the MVS Contribution. Now, on shoping cart I get the following error

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare vendor_shipping() (previously declared in /home/ianditb/public_html/revup/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php:420) in /home/ianditb/public_html/revup/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php on line 418

The function is not declared elsewhere, but any $this-> variable generates the error.

Hello, I'm having the same problem with demon2lima! MVS doesnt seems to work with PayPal. The main problem is on the Admin setting where i cant recieve "Verified" even they pay!

Any ideas?

I installed the MVS Contribution. Now, on shoping cart I get the following error

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare vendor_shipping() (previously declared in /home/ianditb/public_html/revup/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php:420) in /home/ianditb/public_html/revup/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php on line 418

The function is not declared elsewhere, but any $this-> variable generates the error.

Which version of MVS are you working with? It sounds like a PHP5 issue, but V1.1 should be fully compatible, if you are not using V1.1, you need to upgrade.

If you are running 1.1 then you need to double check ALL your edits, it must be in there somewhere.

Good luck

Hello, I'm having the same problem with demon2lima! MVS doesnt seems to work with PayPal. The main problem is on the Admin setting where i cant recieve "Verified" even they pay!

Any ideas?

So the IPN module from the osC team is not working with the email portion of MVS? Are your customers coming back to your site after they pay at PayPal properly?

Is the order status updating correctly when a customer pays(updating from pending(default osC) to processing(default osC))?

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

Anything worth having, is worth working for.

Multi Vendor Shipping V1.1 Demo Catalog

3 Vendors, each category, "buy" a product from each category to see how MVS works during checkout.

Multi Vendor Shipping V1.1 Demo Admin

login: [email protected]

pass: mvs_demo

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Download Multi Vendor Shipping V1.1

Vendor Email

Vendor Info in easypopulate

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

I recently installed MVS 1.1 and added the DHL port listed on the contribution.

The following shows up at the very top of the page during checkout_shipping/delivery confirmation, however, quotes did come up:

Warning: Missing argument 2 for _setdimensions() in /var/www/html/store/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/dhlairborne.php on line 284

Warning: constant(): Couldn't find constant MODULE_SHIPPING_AIRBORNE_DIMENSIONAL_TABLE_ in /var/www/html/store/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/dhlairborne.php on line 285

I assume it has something to do with "vendors_ID" as that is the only change in those lines from the original DHL contribution.

Has anyone had this problem?

Here's the code it references"

function _setDimensions($exclusive, $vendors_id) {

$dimensions = split("[:xX,]", constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_AIRBORNE_DIMENSIONAL_TABLE_' . $vendors_id));

I recently installed MVS 1.1 and added the DHL port listed on the contribution.

The following shows up at the very top of the page during checkout_shipping/delivery confirmation, however, quotes did come up:

I assume it has something to do with "vendors_ID" as that is the only change in those lines from the original DHL contribution.

Has anyone had this problem?

Here's the code it references"

The missing argument is the vendors_id, for some reason it is not being passed to the function properly.

You could suppress part of this: adding the @ symbol before the call to the "constant" will get rid of the "warning" about not finding the constant, but that is ultimately not the real issue.

It would look like this:

@constant(MODULE_SHIPPING_AIRBORNE_DIMENSIONAL_TABLE ....)

This would need to be done in the file, where it tries to reference the constant.

I have not worked with this module yet, so I can't say much else for sure.

Good luck, Craig :)

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

3 Vendors, each category, "buy" a product from each category to see how MVS works during checkout.

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Vendor Email

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

Well, that shipping method is only used by one vendor and by setting the original shipping module dimensions, not the vendor_shipping module dimensions, and removing the $vendors_id from that function entirely it works like a champ.

This whole process gave me a headache but I thank you all for this contribution. It was exactly what I needed.

Which version of MVS are you working with? It sounds like a PHP5 issue, but V1.1 should be fully compatible, if you are not using V1.1, you need to upgrade.

If you are running 1.1 then you need to double check ALL your edits, it must be in there somewhere.

Good luck

So the IPN module from the osC team is not working with the email portion of MVS? Are your customers coming back to your site after they pay at PayPal properly?

Is the order status updating correctly when a customer pays(updating from pending(default osC) to processing(default osC))?

They come back and the status is updated properly so that is why I am confused.

I have MVS (and other stuff) installed and everything works great, except...

Items can have 2 different tax values/zones: 10% and 20% (ex.: books have 10% tax, clothes have 20% tax).

Shipping allways has 20% tax.

If I order an items with 20% tax everything is OK.

If I order an items with 10% tax than the 20% tax from shipping is not added to the total order value.

I guess that since there are no 20% tax items on order, it skips adding the 20% tax from shipping, but I am not sure where/how to force OSC to add this 20% tax from shipping.

Any ideas?

I have a similar issue with one of my vendors. This vendor sells both taxable and non-taxable goods, and if any of the goods are taxable then by law the shipping charges are taxable too. But if none of the items are taxable, then shipping is not. Unfortunately, shipping tax is always assessed for this vendor for shipments within the applicable zone whether or not any of the items sold by that vendor are taxable, and for added fun, it shows up in the order info as Unknown Tax Rate.

I've found one other mention of the "Unknown tax rate" issue in this thread:http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=101973&view=findpost&p=769567 but have not run across any sort of solution or discussion of it.

It seems likely that these problems are related; I will post more if I can figure anything out.

Do, or do not. There is no try.

Order Editor 5.0.6 "Ultra Violet" is now available!

For support or to post comments, suggestions, etc, please visit the Order Editor support thread.

Hi Guys,

I looked through the thread and didn't find posts about this so if I just missed it sorry.

I was wondering if anyone is running multi-store, mini stores or virtual mall along with MVS? I have tried integrating all three but none appear compatible. I won't be giving up MVS for multi-store because it does exactly what I have needed since I opened my shop, but adding a new store w/o having to have a completely separate store would be great!

Anyways if someone has one of these contribs running with MVS I would appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Stephanie :)

I installed MVS in addition to the Paypal Direct Payment Contribution: Paypal Pro Direct Payments. Everything is still working fine, and I can set up and assign vendors to products. However, first, vendors are not being sent order emails even though under vendor management I have selected the option to send them emails on pending. Secondly, the sales are not being attributed to vendors, i.e. when I try to view a vendor report, there are no product sales listed even though products assigned to vendors have been sold. Anyone have any idea??? I've been through every file twice, and it all looks ok . . . TIA

I installed MVS in addition to the Paypal Direct Payment Contribution: Paypal Pro Direct Payments. Everything is still working fine, and I can set up and assign vendors to products. However, first, vendors are not being sent order emails even though under vendor management I have selected the option to send them emails on pending. Secondly, the sales are not being attributed to vendors, i.e. when I try to view a vendor report, there are no product sales listed even though products assigned to vendors have been sold. Anyone have any idea??? I've been through every file twice, and it all looks ok . . . TIA

Your problem is simple, this contrib along with all the other PayPal contribs, sets the status via it's own script rather than using the system within osC.

I am assuming you are working with the latest version:

around line 1186 of catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php

function after_process() {
  global $insert_id;

tep_db_query("update ".TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY. " set comments = concat(if(trim(comments) != '', concat(trim(comments), '\n'), ''), 'Transaction ID: ".$this->trans_id."\nPayment Type: ".$this->payment_type."\nPayment Status: ".$this->payment_status.($this->avs != 'N/A' ? "\nAVS Code: ".$this->avs."\nCVV2 Code: ".$this->cvv2 : '')."') where orders_id = ".$insert_id);
}

Note that the status get's set here. That is the problem. You will need to integrate the MVS code(the function and the call to it, and perhaps all the table updates as well) from checkout_process.php.

This will be a bit tricky, so be careful and make backups, but you can do it. :thumbsup:

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Vendor Email

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

Your problem is simple, this contrib along with all the other PayPal contribs, sets the status via it's own script rather than using the system within osC.

global $insert_id;

tep_db_query("update ".TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY. " set comments = concat(if(trim(comments) != '', concat(trim(comments), '\n'), ''), 'Transaction ID: ".$this->trans_id."\nPayment Type: ".$this->payment_type."\nPayment Status: ".$this->payment_status.($this->avs != 'N/A' ? "\nAVS Code: ".$this->avs."\nCVV2 Code: ".$this->cvv2 : '')."') where orders_id = ".$insert_id);
}

Note that the status get's set here. That is the problem. You will need to integrate the MVS code(the function and the call to it, and perhaps all the table updates as well) from checkout_process.php.

This will be a bit tricky, so be careful and make backups, but you can do it. :thumbsup:

What PayPal module do you suggest? I've had nothing but problems with the stock module so the OsC IPN have been a life saver but the changes needed appear to be a major overhaul of the IPN code.

What PayPal module do you suggest? I've had nothing but problems with the stock module so the OsC IPN have been a life saver but the changes needed appear to be a major overhaul of the IPN code.

The IPN module from the osC team seems stable, but I have been personally been having problems with PayPal myself, so I am not sure what to tell you.

I guess I am going to have to take some steps to better deal with this in general, if I come up with something I will post here.

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Vendor Email

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

I had MVS installed on my site and ran into two problems.

The first was that if someone paid with paypal without a paypal account, I did not get an order process email and the order was not recorded on my site. I have been using the database to steal orders (by looking at their cart), but would prefer not to do that forever.

Second is that I cannot add a handling fee to UPS XML or DHL. If I add a handling fee in each of the modules, the handling fee is not added to the shipping cost. If I add a blanket handling fee to the specific vendor, the handling fee is added to all shipping methods except for UPS XML and DHL. How can I add a handling fee for UPS XML and DHL?

global $insert_id;

}

Craig, Thanks, I got it working with your help!!

How much did you need to change? I'm just using the IPN contrib so if you got yours to work I bet mine will as well.

See quoted post below:

Do you mean the one by the osC team? That one should work just fine. If you are using one of the other versions, the problem is simple: you must install the MVS code from "checkout_process.php" into "includes\modules\payment\paypal\catalog\checkout_process.inc.php". A pain in the @%#!

If it is the one from the osC team, then there is something else going on, as it is fully compatible with the structure that MVS was designed around.

Also, for anyone using the IPN module from the osC team, I have found the problem with the emails.

Starting at about line 408:

function before_process() {
  global $customer_id, $order, $sendto, $billto, $payment, $currencies, $cart, $cart_PayPal_IPN_ID;
  global $$payment;

include(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order_total.php');
  $order_total_modules = new order_total;

$order_totals = $order_total_modules->process();

$order_id = substr($cart_PayPal_IPN_ID, strpos($cart_PayPal_IPN_ID, '-')+1);

$sql_data_array = array('orders_id' => $order_id,
						  'orders_status_id' => $order->info['order_status'],
						  'date_added' => 'now()',
						  'customer_notified' => (SEND_EMAILS == 'true') ? '1' : '0',
						  'comments' => $order->info['comments']);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY, $sql_data_array);

Note that they did the same thing as the other IPN modules, skipped the checkout_process.php and did all the work within the module, what a pain in the !@%&, why would they do that!? I thought the osC team would try to be a little compliant with their own code.

This means that the code for the emails(from checkout_process.php) needs to be added here as well in order for the emails to go out correctly.

I will write this up for the next release as soon as I get the time, I have a number of other things to chase down first.

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Vendor Email

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

There's probably a simple answer to this, but I can't see the wood for the trees at the moment.

I had problems with no costs showing up on the products (in the catalogue), eventually sorted that problem :)

Now when I do a test purchase, and get to the checkout Delivery Information page, the products and types of shipping are shown, but no product costs or buttons to select the shipping method, so get a warning messgae if I go any further - ERROR_NO_SHIPPING_SELECTED_SELECTED.

Please advise how I can make good?

Thanks in advance

There's probably a simple answer to this, but I can't see the wood for the trees at the moment.

I had problems with no costs showing up on the products (in the catalogue), eventually sorted that problem :)

Now when I do a test purchase, and get to the checkout Delivery Information page, the products and types of shipping are shown, but no product costs or buttons to select the shipping method, so get a warning messgae if I go any further - ERROR_NO_SHIPPING_SELECTED_SELECTED.

Please advise how I can make good?

Thanks in advance

Found the problem - wrong zone selected in shipping - deselected the one option that I had, now works :)

I am new to osCommerce and I need to add Multi_Vendor_Shipping to my cart. I looked in the zip file and I didn't find any installation information. Is there a place where the installation instructions are posted? Any help is appreaciated.

Thanks,

Lisa

I am new to osCommerce and I need to add Multi_Vendor_Shipping to my cart. I looked in the zip file and I didn't find any installation information. Is there a place where the installation instructions are posted? Any help is appreaciated.

Thanks,

Lisa

Hi,

I used one from here http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...search,MVS+V1.1 I used the one dated 10th April 2006

If it helps, my store is uk based for uk only.

HTH

steve

Hi,

I used one from here http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...search,MVS+V1.1 I used the one dated 10th April 2006

If it helps, my store is uk based for uk only.

HTH

steve

Thanks for the link. This is the problem I am having. The instructions say to add some new files to the catalog folder. I don't have a catalog folder anywhere in my osCommerce installation, test or live versions.

I keep running into these inconsistancies with instructions pertaining to file names and paths.

I have version 2.2 MS2 so I am not sure what the problem is. I am not a programmer but I usually have no problems editing and implementing scripts like this.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Lisa