• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Multi_Vendor_Shipping new thread

blucollarguy

Ok this is likely going to be the award for silliest question ever asked on a support thread but here goes I am trying to install MVS 1.1 and I am looking at the Admin_Install.txt file and in the list of files to be added to admin it says

###### admin/includes/classes/vendor_order_data.php(added directly to classes/order.php for PHP compatibility)######

this is confusing me do I add this as a new file or do I open it and add it to classes/order.php?????

Any help with this likely very ridiculous question would be appreciated. :blush:

This is an indication that this file was removed and the code was added to classes/order.php instead.

Sorry though, no awards, we have seen much sillier questions, believe me.

Craig :)

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

Anything worth having, is worth working for.

Multi Vendor Shipping V1.1 Demo Catalog

3 Vendors, each category, "buy" a product from each category to see how MVS works during checkout.

Multi Vendor Shipping V1.1 Demo Admin

login: [email protected]

pass: mvs_demo

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Download Multi Vendor Shipping V1.1

Vendor Email

Vendor Info in easypopulate

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

This is an indication that this file was removed and the code was added to classes/order.php instead.

Sorry though, no awards, we have seen much sillier questions, believe me.

Craig :)

Thank you so much....I don't know how many times I haven't asked questions like that and had to back track myself to make my store work again. I'm also very glad it isn't the silliest question you've seen.

Thank you again for your help :D

I've got this error when entering admin area:--

1146 - Table 'rezolles_mall.TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION' doesn't exist

select configuration_key as cfgKey, configuration_value as cfgValue from TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION

[TEP STOP]

For your information,I edit admin section first and have run SQL.

Hope someone will help me.

:'(

I've now sorted out many issues, but on testing of placing orders and waiting for emails to arrive at the vendors...... well they don't arrive.

These are my various settings

Under Vendors > Vendor manager - I have the green dots live

Under Vendors > Vendor manager>Edit>Vendors email - I have a valid email address

Under Vendors > Orders by Vendor - select a vendor - then under email sent? some lines say yes, some say no (very early orders - been doing a lot of fiddling since then). On lines with no, select the 'no' scroll down to preview, click, scroll down to 'send email' click. Nothing arrives at the vendor.

Configuration > Shipping/Packaging > Enable Vendor Shipping > true

Configuration > Shipping/Packaging > Use Optional Confirmation Email > true

Configuration > Shipping/Packaging > When to send the Vendor Email > Both

Configuration > E-Mail Options > E-Mail Transport Method sendmail

Configuration > E-Mail Options > E-Mail Linefeeds LF

Configuration > E-Mail Options > Use MIME HTML When Sending Emails true

Configuration > E-Mail Options > Verify E-Mail Addresses Through DNS false

Configuration > E-Mail Options > Send E-Mails true

Have I missed any?

Are any wrong?

Where should I start looking to make good the send emails to vendors?

Thanks.

(Tried the site search, but nothing)

select configuration_key as cfgKey, configuration_value as cfgValue from TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION

[TEP STOP]

Bring Up My Post Please... <_<

[TEP STOP]

This one is an easy one, in admin/includes/database_tables.php add:

//MVS start
 define('TABLE_VENDORS', 'vendors');
 define('TABLE_VENDORS_INFO', 'vendors_info');
 define('TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION', 'vendor_configuration');
 define('TABLE_ORDERS_SHIPPING', 'orders_shipping');
 define('TABLE_PACKAGING', 'packaging');
//MVS End

I would suggest you double check your other mods to be sure you didn't miss anything else as well.

:'(

I've now sorted out many issues, but on testing of placing orders and waiting for emails to arrive at the vendors...... well they don't arrive.

These are my various settings

Under Vendors > Vendor manager - I have the green dots live

Under Vendors > Vendor manager>Edit>Vendors email - I have a valid email address

Under Vendors > Orders by Vendor - select a vendor - then under email sent? some lines say yes, some say no (very early orders - been doing a lot of fiddling since then). On lines with no, select the 'no' scroll down to preview, click, scroll down to 'send email' click. Nothing arrives at the vendor.

Configuration > Shipping/Packaging > Enable Vendor Shipping > true

Configuration > Shipping/Packaging > Use Optional Confirmation Email > true

Configuration > Shipping/Packaging > When to send the Vendor Email > Both

Configuration > E-Mail Options > E-Mail Transport Method sendmail

Configuration > E-Mail Options > E-Mail Linefeeds LF

Configuration > E-Mail Options > Use MIME HTML When Sending Emails true

Configuration > E-Mail Options > Verify E-Mail Addresses Through DNS false

Configuration > E-Mail Options > Send E-Mails true

Have I missed any?

Are any wrong?

Where should I start looking to make good the send emails to vendors?

Thanks.

(Tried the site search, but nothing)

All your settings seem correct. So my guess would be that some code is missing somewhere. The emails are sent from the following files: admin/orders.php and catalog/checkout_process.php, you should double check your edits in these files to be sure you got all the code added appropriately. Did you edit your files from the instructions or did you use a comparison program?

I have found that using a comparison program is one of the best ways to trouble shoot modified files, a free one is WinMerge, available at SourceForge.

Good luck to both of you, Craig :)

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

3 Vendors, each category, "buy" a product from each category to see how MVS works during checkout.

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Vendor Email

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

I've a problem here.When I editing checkout_process.php.It seem that it go out of table.

Please look at the picture below:-

1b71f761.jpg

Anyone? :blush:

You can try using a file comparison program to find the errors. WinMerge is a good, free one. Just compare very carefully your file to the one included in the MVS distribution.

Good luck, Craig :)

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Vendor Email

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

I finally got all the changes put in to all the files, I took my time and used WinMerge hoping that it would help in not making any errors. I suppose I should have checked before hand but is there or has there been any conflict between this contribution and the "access with level account" contribution?

The reason I'm asking is that is the only thing I can think is causing my errors...when I go to admin, usually I get a log in screen, but now I'm getting this error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';', expecting ')' in /mounted-storage/xxxx00/xxxxxx/xxxxxxx-XXXX/xxx.biz/admin/index.php on line 114

Here is the line of code in question.

array('title' => TOOLS_FILES, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_FILE_MANAGER, 'selected_box=tools')))));

I have checked and double checked and compared and double compared the files and this line is the same in the contribution as it is in my file.

Any ideas??

Edited by Proud

I finally got all the changes put in to all the files, I took my time and used WinMerge hoping that it would help in not making any errors. I suppose I should have checked before hand but is there or has there been any conflict between this contribution and the "access with level account" contribution?

The reason I'm asking is that is the only thing I can think is causing my errors...when I go to admin, usually I get a log in screen, but now I'm getting this error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';', expecting ')' in /mounted-storage/xxxx00/xxxxxx/xxxxxxx-XXXX/xxx.biz/admin/index.php on line 114

Here is the line of code in question.

array('title' => TOOLS_FILES, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_FILE_MANAGER, 'selected_box=tools')))));

I have checked and double checked and compared and double compared the files and this line is the same in the contribution as it is in my file.

Any ideas??

It was in fact a conflict with Admin Access 2.2, so I removed that for now and it works fine.

But now when I go into "catalog" in admin I am getting the following error

Configuration

1146 - Table 'oodlesofjewels.TABLE_ADMIN_FILES' doesn't exist

select admin_files_name from TABLE_ADMIN_FILES where FIND_IN_SET( '', admin_groups_id) or FIND_IN_SET( '', admin_id) and admin_files_is_boxes = '0' and admin_files_name = 'categories.php'

any ideas on this.....sorry for the double post.

Edited by Proud

It was in fact a conflict with Admin Access 2.2, so I removed that for now and it works fine.

But now when I go into "catalog" in admin I am getting the following error

any ideas on this.....sorry for the double post.

ok now I'm sorry for the triple post I just realized that this problem was already dealt with at the top of this page.....

:blush:

Hi! It's me again! Did ya miss me? *grins*

I am still having a bit of trouble with the checkout_shipping.php page.

UPS doesn't want to give a quote. It functioned right once, and then it stoppped. I am using the regular UPS, not the XML.

Do you want to login to the test customer acct I have set up to see or do you know what I need to look for? It did function right one day. I didn't change anything but it stopped getting quotes.

The majority of my vendors use UPS, so I need to get this one working so I can officially open the doors.

Well shoot and darn, the 1146 error further up on this page wasn't the same as mine after all. The error I am getting in all my admin screens except configuration, vendors & modules is:

1146 - Table 'oodlesofjewels.TABLE_ADMIN_FILES' doesn't exist

select admin_files_name from TABLE_ADMIN_FILES where FIND_IN_SET( '', admin_groups_id) or FIND_IN_SET( '', admin_id) and admin_files_is_boxes = '0' and admin_files_name = 'categories.php'

(although the php file name is different for each section)

also when I go into shipping/packaging in under configuration I have "enable vendor shipping", "use optional confirmation email" and "when to send the vendor email" 7 times each do I really have to put them all to true to make it work?

:o

Hey All,

I have added this contribution and also the "Individual Shipping for MVS" by gr8sale, i have also added my own box into the admin section so that when i add a product, i can set the individual shipping.

Im runnning into problems that someone might be able to help me with, when i add more than one product, the individual shipping prices get added onto each other ... so if i order a large number of products, the shipping price skyrockets.

Can someone help me add another box into the admin section for a "Second Shipping Price" and then when a customer buys a product, it will add the first shipping price of the first product and the second shipping price of any additional products.

Any help would be great.

Cheers

Hi! It's me again! Did ya miss me? *grins*

I am still having a bit of trouble with the checkout_shipping.php page.

UPS doesn't want to give a quote. It functioned right once, and then it stoppped. I am using the regular UPS, not the XML.

Do you want to login to the test customer acct I have set up to see or do you know what I need to look for? It did function right one day. I didn't change anything but it stopped getting quotes.

The majority of my vendors use UPS, so I need to get this one working so I can officially open the doors.

I just had the same problem, you have to add a zip code and select county under vendor setup

I'm trying to get MVS working with CCGV to no avail. Can anyone help me here? I've looked to the past in this thread, and I don't see how any of those solutions can work. Perhaps I missed something?

thanks a million...

What problem are you having exactly, Ken? I have MVS and CCGV working happily together.

When I add a gift certificate to the cart and try to check out, i get the checkout_shipping.php?error_message=ERROR_NO_SHIPPING_SELECTED_SELECTED url and no page.

I know it has something to do with checkout_payment.php, and I can't seem to find the fix here in this topic.

Thanks for any help you can offer..I really appreciate it.

OK... you need to include an instruction to skip the redirect to checkout_shipping.php for virtual products. I am running an older version of MVS, so my code will be different to yours, but Stew posted the amended code a couple of pages back...

In checkout_payment.php find this....

// MVS start if a shipping method has not been selected for all vendors, redirect the customer to the shipping method selection page
 if (SELECT_VENDOR_SHIPPING == 'true') { // This test only works under MVS
	 if (!is_array ($shipping['vendor']) || count ($shipping['vendor']) != count ($cart->vendor_shipping)) { // No shipping selected or not all selected
		  tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, 'error_message=' . ERROR_NO_SHIPPING_SELECTED_SELECTED, 'SSL'));
		  }
	   } // MVS end

...and change it to this...

// MVS start if a shipping method has not been selected for all vendors, redirect the customer to the shipping method selection page
if ( (SELECT_VENDOR_SHIPPING == 'true') && (($cart->content_type != 'virtual') ||
($total_weight > 0 )) ){ // This test only works under MVS, but is skipped for virtual and/or zero weight
if (!is_array ($shipping['vendor']) || count ($shipping['vendor']) != count ($cart->vendor_shipping)) { // No shipping selected or not all selected
tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, 'error_message=' . ERROR_NO_SHIPPING_SELECTED_SELECTED, 'SSL'));
}
} // MVS end

I am getting this error

/home/giftshop/public_html/dukaan/includes/modules/vendor_shipping.php on line 97

it's wasn't there earlier, I swear! and suddenly after an order happens (the first, actually), there's this mighty error on the checkout page. Also, the cart is showing one extra product. .. i.e if there are 2 products in the cart, it's show 3, if there's 1, it says cart has 3 product.

SOS!