• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Multi_Vendor_Shipping new thread

blucollarguy

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in J:\SBSAviary\catalog\checkout_process.php on line 125

That error indicates that the shipping class is not getting its data set properly. I suspect an error in the top part of checkout_shipping.php. If not there, check the shipping and cart classes as well.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

That error indicates that the shipping class is not getting its data set properly. I suspect an error in the top part of checkout_shipping.php. If not there, check the shipping and cart classes as well.

Regards

Jim

OK, I added this modification to checkout_process.php

//MVS - added insert for new orders_shipping table
if (($total_weight > 0 ) || ($shipping_array = $shipping['vendor'])){
foreach ($shipping_array as $vendors_id => $shipping_data) {
$vendors_query = tep_db_query("select vendors_name
from " . TABLE_VENDORS . "
where vendors_id = '" . (int)$vendors_id . "'"
);
$vendors_name = 'Unknown';
if ($vendors = tep_db_fetch_array($vendors_query)) {
$vendors_name = $vendors['vendors_name'];
}
$shipping_method_array = explode ('_', $shipping_data['id']);
if ($shipping_method_array[0] == 'fedex1') {
$shipping_method = 'Federal Express';
} elseif ($shipping_method_array[0] == 'upsxml') {
$shipping_method = 'UPS';
} elseif ($shipping_method_array[0] == 'usps') {
$shipping_method = 'USPS';
} else {
$shipping_method = $shipping_method_array[0];
}
$sql_data_array = array('orders_id' => $insert_id,
'vendors_id' => $vendors_id,
'shipping_module' => $shipping_method,
'shipping_method' => $shipping_data['title'],
'shipping_cost' => $shipping_data['cost'],
'shipping_tax' => $shipping_data['ship_tax'],
'vendors_name' => $vendors_name,
'vendor_order_sent' => 'no'
);
tep_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS_SHIPPING, $sql_data_array);
}
}
//MVS End

Now, the first error is gone and I am left with this:

Warning: send(Mail.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in J:\SBSAviary\catalog\includes\classes\email.php on line 501

Warning: send(): Failed opening 'Mail.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in J:\SBSAviary\catalog\includes\classes\email.php on line 501

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'mail' in J:\SBSAviary\catalog\includes\classes\email.php on line 514

At least I am making some progress :rolleyes:

Any more ideas?

<snip>

Warning: send(Mail.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in J:\SBSAviary\catalog\includes\classes\email.php on line 501

Warning: send(): Failed opening 'Mail.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in J:\SBSAviary\catalog\includes\classes\email.php on line 501

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'mail' in J:\SBSAviary\catalog\includes\classes\email.php on line 514

At least I am making some progress :rolleyes:

Any more ideas?

That's an odd one. Note the capitalization on Mail.php -- very odd. Have you made any changes to \includes\classes\email.php? What page are you seeing this error on?

Regards

Jim

I clicked on Manage for my first Vendor so I get to the Vendor Shipping Modules, hoping to see the list of shipping modules (especially after clicking "install), but the page just refreshes itself after clicking Install.

Obviously this is wrong:

Vendor Module Directory: /home/moonligh/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/

How do I get it to pull from admin/vendors_shipping.php or whatever file it's supposed to be pulling from?

I have gone over ALL new files and modified files over and over again - there are no discrepancies from the install instructions.

I clicked on Manage for my first Vendor so I get to the Vendor Shipping Modules, hoping to see the list of shipping modules (especially after clicking "install), but the page just refreshes itself after clicking Install.

Obviously this is wrong:

Vendor Module Directory: /home/moonligh/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/

How do I get it to pull from admin/vendors_shipping.php or whatever file it's supposed to be pulling from?

I have gone over ALL new files and modified files over and over again - there are no discrepancies from the install instructions.

catalog/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/ is the correct directory for shipping modules. Do you have any modules in that directory? The file that you should be seeing in your address bar is catalog/admin/vendor_modules.php. The module data is stored in the database, in the vendor_configuration table.

Regards

Jim

Yes, I've installed ALL the new files of the contribution (that includes the shipping modules, plus modified all the files required.

When I am in Vendors Shipping Modules, all I see on that page is the URL I gave above and the "Install" button. When I click on "Install", the page just refreshes itself. This is in the address bar:

http://www.mysite.com/catalog/admin/vendor...ng&vendors_id=1

So, why isn't it pulling up the list of shipping modules: fedex1.php, flat.php, item.php, table.php, ups.php, upsxml.php, usps.php, zones.php?

Yes, I've installed ALL the new files of the contribution (that includes the shipping modules, plus modified all the files required.

When I am in Vendors Shipping Modules, all I see on that page is the URL I gave above and the "Install" button. When I click on "Install", the page just refreshes itself. This is in the address bar:

http://www.mysite.com/catalog/admin/vendor...ng&vendors_id=1

So, why isn't it pulling up the list of shipping modules: fedex1.php, flat.php, item.php, table.php, ups.php, upsxml.php, usps.php, zones.php?

That URL is correct. Try removing all but one of the modules in catalog/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/. You may have to clear the vendors_configuration table as well.

Regards

Jim

Ok Im a little confused on this, I have 2 vendors 1 in CAlifornia other in FLorida. Now what zones do I use? Thats what confuses me?

Im using UPS.

You would need the same zones that you would use for shipping from those locations yourself. Unless your vendors restrict shipping to certain areas or you need to charge tax on shipping, you don't need any zones at all. For shipping, that is -- you still need a tax zone or two for your merchandise.

Regards

Jim

Edited by kymation

I would like to say that my situation with the MVS not fully doing it's thing has been solved - with many thanks to Maggi. It's funny how leaving a letter off of a directory file makes such a difference! LOL

I did "vendor_shipping" instead of "vendors_shipping". D'OH!

The modules show up for my vendors now. Now for the fun task of getting everything entered and such. Wooohoo! :thumbsup:

UPSXML is included in the MVS distribution. You'll need to set up the dimension option. You also need to get a Access Key, Username, and Password from UPS.

Regards

Jim

I don't think it is. At least not in our version so when was it introduced? We have no dimensions recorded against the products and the only UPS modules are the standard ones.

I don't think it is. At least not in our version so when was it introduced? We have no dimensions recorded against the products and the only UPS modules are the standard ones.

catalog/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/upsxml.php has been in the regular distribution since 0.9RC3. You can find a copy in the latest distribution.

Regards

Jim

MVS 1.1 is now installed and appears to be computing the shipping correctly - thanks a lot guys for all of the hard work.

Still having a few problems

1) Having a problem with emails, they all have spurious = signs in them, that over write the actual text, the last one I had the system to send to my supplier (for drop shipment) inserted a = for the first character of my city name. Here is an example:

Shady Brook Aviary
7380 Spout Springs Road
Suite 210-334
=lowery Branch Georgia 30542

2) Having problems with the actual smtp mailing (yes, I am in a Windoze environment) keep getting these errors. The email is going to the customer, but not back to us to notify of the order.

Warning: mail(): SMTP server response: 501 5.5.4 Invalid Address in J:\SBSAviary\catalog2\includes\classes\email.php on line 500

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at J:\SBSAviary\catalog2\includes\classes\email.php:500) in J:\SBSAviary\catalog2\includes\functions\general.php on line 29

Thanks for any help

What's the difference between UPS and UPS XML and what is XML and is it something I have to do/have in order to have an acct with UPS?

XML is a computer language that is designed for standardized communication with any system. It is used here to pass information between your server and the UPS Rates server. The standard UPS module uses an older interface that has fewer capabilities. The XML interface can, for example, give you the expected time to delivery, while the old version cannot. You can use whichever one fits your needs. If you want to use the UPSXML module, you will need to get an access key, username, and password from UPS.

Regards

Jim

Fixed my problem with the SMTP server, now just have the weird = signs all over the emails.

Is it substituting specific letters or is it random?

Regards

Jim

I'm obviously out of my depth here :(

Please don't assume I know what I'm doing, so please keep any replies basic. (Nerver worked with php before)

My test store was working okay with no errors (Fresh install, no mods or contribs), I then added MVS V1.0 Then discovered I was intitially unable to access my admin panel due to errors, which luckily I found was documented in this thread, so got that sorted :)

I'm now stumped. When I try to view my catalogue I get a page not found (/admin/index.php) the file hasn't been modified from the install of the MVS (as far as I can tell), and is definitely there!

Hopefully I've done something stupid and basic to cause this. Can anyone walk me through this please?

(/admin/index.php)
Whoopsie

should be

www.mystore.net/store/index.php

Whoopsie

should be

www.mystore.net/store/index.php

Do you have MVS turned on in the Admin? If so, try turning it off and see what happens. Are you getting any error messages? Did you copy all of the MVS files over the top of the existing files, or did you do the changes by hand? Did you run the mvs.sql to update the database?

Regards

Jim

Do you have MVS turned on in the Admin? If so, try turning it off and see what happens. Are you getting any error messages? Did you copy all of the MVS files over the top of the existing files, or did you do the changes by hand? Did you run the mvs.sql to update the database?

Regards

Jim

Hi Jim,

MVS turned on - yes

error messages - no

copied all the files over the top of the original - yes

I have run the mvs.sql to update the database.

I don't think I've done anything aprt from a redial into my isp (have done this quite a few times today), but the catalogue page is now viewable? Been playing around with this for over 18 hours on and off, so gawd knows whats suddenly changed

Seems like I've done something without knowing what I've done to get it working, but I'm going to turn MVS off to see what happens and back on again.

Thanks for your interest :)

Steve

On testing my instalation, I now get the following error when using the checkout page (http://mystore.net/store/checkout_shipping.php)

Warning: reset(): Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/myname/public_html/store/includes/classes/vendor_shipping.php on line 48

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/myname/public_html/store/includes/classes/vendor_shipping.php:48) in /home/myname/public_html/store/includes/functions/general.php on line 33

I've reloaded 'vendor_shipping.php' from the original mvs zip file, but still the same :(

:angry:

Tried a search, but no matches that I could find.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

On testing my instalation, I now get the following error when using the checkout page (http://mystore.net/store/checkout_shipping.php)

Warning: reset(): Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/myname/public_html/store/includes/classes/vendor_shipping.php on line 48

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/myname/public_html/store/includes/classes/vendor_shipping.php:48) in /home/myname/public_html/store/includes/functions/general.php on line 33

I've reloaded 'vendor_shipping.php' from the original mvs zip file, but still the same :(

:angry:

Tried a search, but no matches that I could find.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Do you have at least one shipping module installed for each vendor?

Regards

Jim