• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Multi_Vendor_Shipping new thread

blucollarguy

Did you do your mods using the instructions or a diff tool? MVS V1.0? With so many other mods, I absoluteley suggest using a diff tool AND the instructions.

It sounds like your missing a closing tag in checkout_shipping.php. That is an easy miss when adding so many mods together. Double check that all tags have their matching closing tag( open tag: { -- closing tag: })

Craig :)

Hi Craig,

Yes, MVS 1.0 and I have used a diff tool, winmerge and textpad. I used the instructions and also compared them with the include files in the package.

I just don't see it.

Thanks

I have uploaded MVS V1.1. Updated for the couple of issues we had found in V1.0 and added a tool to move products from one Vendor to another. At this point, it only moves ALL products to another Vendor. I plan to add the ability to select from a list of products which ones to move, but to get 1.1 up and out there, I did this simple version first.

I included some upgrade instructions for anyone who has already installed V1.0.

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

Anything worth having, is worth working for.

Multi Vendor Shipping V1.1 Demo Catalog

3 Vendors, each category, "buy" a product from each category to see how MVS works during checkout.

Multi Vendor Shipping V1.1 Demo Admin

login: [email protected]

pass: mvs_demo

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Download Multi Vendor Shipping V1.1

Vendor Email

Vendor Info in easypopulate

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

I have uploaded MVS V1.1. Updated for the couple of issues we had found in V1.0 and added a tool to move products from one Vendor to another. At this point, it only moves ALL products to another Vendor. I plan to add the ability to select from a list of products which ones to move, but to get 1.1 up and out there, I did this simple version first.

I included some upgrade instructions for anyone who has already installed V1.0.

Hi Craig!!

Got it working !! I hope!!

Never could find the problem in checkout_shipping so I took the file you provided in the package and added back the mods I had. Its working as far as I can tell.

:)

I have also upgrade to 1.1 as well.

Thnaks!!!!

Hi Craig!!

Got it working !! I hope!!

Never could find the problem in checkout_shipping so I took the file you provided in the package and added back the mods I had. Its working as far as I can tell.

:)

I have also upgrade to 1.1 as well.

Thnaks!!!!

That's great Eddie, glad it's working now. Things like that can be just about anywhere in the code. Ya never know.

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

3 Vendors, each category, "buy" a product from each category to see how MVS works during checkout.

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Vendor Email

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

The code you are referrencing from MVS is such to pass the correct vendors id. The code that adds the tax was added in includes/classes/order.php.

Make sure these 2 blocks are correct, after that, I'm not sure what else would create your issues. There are other edits in this file as well(passing more data for the vendors). The other posting that was having this we never did figure out exactly what was causing his problems, but he was using a very unusual tax setup.

Good luck, Craig :)

Hi Craig,

I'm using the includes/classes/order.php straight from the MVS-V1 package, the only difference is that I've added this piece of code to includes/classes/order.php as I have to work with register globals disabled:

$this->customer = array();
  $this->delivery = array();

if (tep_not_null($order_id)) {
	$this->query($order_id);
  } else {
  // >>> BEGIN REGISTER_GLOBALS
   link_post_variable('cc_type'); 
   link_post_variable('cc_owner'); 
   link_post_variable('cc_number'); 
   link_post_variable('cc_expires'); 
   link_post_variable('comments'); 
// <<< END REGISTER_GLOBALS
	$this->cart();
  }
}

Not unexpectedly, it doesn't make any difference to the problem I'm having with not adding shipping tax when MVS is enabled using Vendor Shipping zones. I don't understand why using the same order.php module it successfully adds shipping tax when MVS is disabled using the standard zones module...

This seems to be the only thing standing in the way of getting MVS working on my live store.

Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Cheers,

Paul.

I recommend the former. Brian Burton has been a rock throughout the life of his module; the latter module has spotty support at best.

I use WPP and MVS together and have not had a problem.

Hi, I attempted to install MVS1.0 with WPP (already installed) and kept getting major errors in the checkout_shipping.php page. All the other files were an easy merge but the checkout_shipping.php file that is modified from WPP has quite a few differences than the stock OS version. I used WinMerge and reinstalled it three times just to make sure I wasn't making any errors. Has anyone integrated the two and would be kind enough to share their merged file with me? I think this contribution is awesome and just hope I can get it to work. Thanks!

Hi Craig,

I'm using the includes/classes/order.php straight from the MVS-V1 package, the only difference is that I've added this piece of code to includes/classes/order.php as I have to work with register globals disabled:

$this->customer = array();
  $this->delivery = array();

if (tep_not_null($order_id)) {
	$this->query($order_id);
  } else {
  // >>> BEGIN REGISTER_GLOBALS
   link_post_variable('cc_type'); 
   link_post_variable('cc_owner'); 
   link_post_variable('cc_number'); 
   link_post_variable('cc_expires'); 
   link_post_variable('comments'); 
// <<< END REGISTER_GLOBALS
	$this->cart();
  }
}

Not unexpectedly, it doesn't make any difference to the problem I'm having with not adding shipping tax when MVS is enabled using Vendor Shipping zones. I don't understand why using the same order.php module it successfully adds shipping tax when MVS is disabled using the standard zones module...

This seems to be the only thing standing in the way of getting MVS working on my live store.

Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Cheers,

Paul.

I've been thinking about this one. The code that you added to fix the Register Globals problem sets certain global variables (cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_expires, and comments.) Those would be set implicitly if Register Globals is on. Since it is not, the values need to be explicitly set before they can be used. If you look at includes/classes/order.php, these variables are used in lines 155-158. They are only passed from checkout_payment.php. None of them have anything to do with tax. So the problem with the shipping tax being passed is somewhere else.

I can't see where the tax problem has anything to do with Register Globals. The shipping tax is passed, along with the rest of the shipping data, via a session variable. If there was something wrong with that array none of the shipping data would show up. Since the rest of shipping seems to be working, my guess is that your problem has nothing to do with Register Globals. In fact, it appears that the stock osCommerce code is more dependant on globals than MVS.

MVS needs to pass a lot more data than stock code, and some of that data is passed using different methods than the stock code. It's not at all unusual to have a missing variable cause MVS to fail where the stock code still works. I would suggest that you check carefully all of your mods in checkout_shipping.php. The problem could also be elsewhere in the checkout string.

I could be entirely wrong about this. If you verify that your code is stock MVS, or that no other mods are interfering, then maybe we need to revisit this issue. The stock ot_shipping module recalculates the shipping tax, but only for stock code. Maybe we need to modify this module as well. I'd rather not, since I can see a lot of problems with this, but it could be done.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

The code Jim is referencing from ot_shipping.php:

if (tep_not_null($order->info['shipping_method'])) {
	if ($GLOBALS[$module]->tax_class > 0) {
	  $shipping_tax = tep_get_tax_rate($GLOBALS[$module]->tax_class, $order->delivery['country']['id'], $order->delivery['zone_id']);
	  $shipping_tax_description = tep_get_tax_description($GLOBALS[$module]->tax_class, $order->delivery['country']['id'], $order->delivery['zone_id']);

$order->info['tax'] += tep_calculate_tax($order->info['shipping_cost'], $shipping_tax);
	  $order->info['tax_groups']["$shipping_tax_description"] += tep_calculate_tax($order->info['shipping_cost'], $shipping_tax);
	  $order->info['total'] += tep_calculate_tax($order->info['shipping_cost'], $shipping_tax);

if (DISPLAY_PRICE_WITH_TAX == 'true') $order->info['shipping_cost'] += tep_calculate_tax($order->info['shipping_cost'], $shipping_tax);
	}

$this->output[] = array('title' => $order->info['shipping_method'] . ':',
							'text' => $currencies->format($order->info['shipping_cost'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']),
							'value' => $order->info['shipping_cost']);
  }
}

Note the second line. You can "print" out all of the involved variables from this block of code to see if everything is being set. I am thinking that one of these variables is not being set at all.

The $GLOBAL could be the issue, but as Jim said, there would be much more missing than just the tax if it were wiped out due to the "register_globals" issue.

Try printing out these varaibles and see what is and isn't set.

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Vendor Email

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

I need help, I installed MSV a while ago but have only now got the site online with customers using it. Some customers are getting mixed up by seeing two shipping charges not a total shipping charge. There moaning and asking questions like why should I pay twice for shipping? (looks like there not reading the explanation written on the site)

Does anyone have a mod for MVS that only shows the customer a total or maybe both shipping but then a total at the bottom?

I know it should be to hard for some one who know what there doing. Add the variables together and done? May have to try have a go myself. Just me and a 5kg book on PHP!!

I need help, I installed MSV a while ago but have only now got the site online with customers using it. Some customers are getting mixed up by seeing two shipping charges not a total shipping charge. There moaning and asking questions like why should I pay twice for shipping? (looks like there not reading the explanation written on the site)

Does anyone have a mod for MVS that only shows the customer a total or maybe both shipping but then a total at the bottom?

I know it should be to hard for some one who know what there doing. Add the variables together and done? May have to try have a go myself. Just me and a 5kg book on PHP!!

The problem with this idea is that no shipping method has been selected and therefore, no price has been set.

I have considered this issue for many issues, but I am yet to come up with a viable solution.

Any suggestions will be taken, Craig :)

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Vendor Email

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

The code Jim is referencing from ot_shipping.php:

if (tep_not_null($order->info['shipping_method'])) {
	if ($GLOBALS[$module]->tax_class > 0) {
	  $shipping_tax = tep_get_tax_rate($GLOBALS[$module]->tax_class, $order->delivery['country']['id'], $order->delivery['zone_id']);
	  $shipping_tax_description = tep_get_tax_description($GLOBALS[$module]->tax_class, $order->delivery['country']['id'], $order->delivery['zone_id']);

$order->info['tax'] += tep_calculate_tax($order->info['shipping_cost'], $shipping_tax);
	  $order->info['tax_groups']["$shipping_tax_description"] += tep_calculate_tax($order->info['shipping_cost'], $shipping_tax);
	  $order->info['total'] += tep_calculate_tax($order->info['shipping_cost'], $shipping_tax);

if (DISPLAY_PRICE_WITH_TAX == 'true') $order->info['shipping_cost'] += tep_calculate_tax($order->info['shipping_cost'], $shipping_tax);
	}

$this->output[] = array('title' => $order->info['shipping_method'] . ':',
							'text' => $currencies->format($order->info['shipping_cost'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']),
							'value' => $order->info['shipping_cost']);
  }
}

Note the second line. You can "print" out all of the involved variables from this block of code to see if everything is being set. I am thinking that one of these variables is not being set at all.

The $GLOBAL could be the issue, but as Jim said, there would be much more missing than just the tax if it were wiped out due to the "register_globals" issue.

Try printing out these varaibles and see what is and isn't set.

Do both the standard zones shipping module and the MVS zones shipping module use this code? If so, why would there only be a problem when using MVS zones?

Paul.

I've been thinking about this one. The code that you added to fix the Register Globals problem sets certain global variables (cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_expires, and comments.) Those would be set implicitly if Register Globals is on. Since it is not, the values need to be explicitly set before they can be used. If you look at includes/classes/order.php, these variables are used in lines 155-158. They are only passed from checkout_payment.php. None of them have anything to do with tax. So the problem with the shipping tax being passed is somewhere else.

I can't see where the tax problem has anything to do with Register Globals. The shipping tax is passed, along with the rest of the shipping data, via a session variable. If there was something wrong with that array none of the shipping data would show up. Since the rest of shipping seems to be working, my guess is that your problem has nothing to do with Register Globals. In fact, it appears that the stock osCommerce code is more dependant on globals than MVS.

MVS needs to pass a lot more data than stock code, and some of that data is passed using different methods than the stock code. It's not at all unusual to have a missing variable cause MVS to fail where the stock code still works. I would suggest that you check carefully all of your mods in checkout_shipping.php. The problem could also be elsewhere in the checkout string.

I could be entirely wrong about this. If you verify that your code is stock MVS, or that no other mods are interfering, then maybe we need to revisit this issue. The stock ot_shipping module recalculates the shipping tax, but only for stock code. Maybe we need to modify this module as well. I'd rather not, since I can see a lot of problems with this, but it could be done.

Regards

Jim

Hi Jim.

I'm using the checkout_shipping.php from the MVS-V1 package, and stock ot_shipping.php module.

Apart from the register globals mods, the only other changes I've made are to the zones.php files. Two simple mods: a rest of the world zone modification & allow percentages to be used in the shipping table (e.g. if the shipping table included ,20:50%, the cost to ship packages upto 20Kg would be 50% of the weight...)

As best I can remember these are the only files that aren't either stock or from the MVS package:

http://www.biofuelsystems.com/other/mods.zip

Do you think adding a link_post_variable for the ot_shipping.php module could fix this?

Cheers,

Paul.

Hi Jim.

I'm using the checkout_shipping.php from the MVS-V1 package, and stock ot_shipping.php module.

Apart from the register globals mods, the only other changes I've made are to the zones.php files. Two simple mods: a rest of the world zone modification & allow percentages to be used in the shipping table (e.g. if the shipping table included ,20:50%, the cost to ship packages upto 20Kg would be 50% of the weight...)

As best I can remember these are the only files that aren't either stock or from the MVS package:

http://www.biofuelsystems.com/other/mods.zip

Do you think adding a link_post_variable for the ot_shipping.php module could fix this?

Cheers,

Paul.

The variables here are being passed as Session variables, so fixing the Post variables won't help. The Session variables have already been fixed, if I read the code in that contribution correctly. It looks to me like this module is trying to recalculate the shipping tax rather than using the value passed from the checkout_shipping page. If so, that won't work unless only one vendor is being used for the current order, since only one shipping module can be passed to the ot_shipping module. My first thought was to modify the ot_shipping module to use the tax values that we have already calculated. I remember that Craig had another solution for this (which I don't recall the details of) so I'm going to wait and see what he says about all this. He may have a better way of doing it.

Regards

Jim

The variables here are being passed as Session variables, so fixing the Post variables won't help. The Session variables have already been fixed, if I read the code in that contribution correctly. It looks to me like this module is trying to recalculate the shipping tax rather than using the value passed from the checkout_shipping page. If so, that won't work unless only one vendor is being used for the current order, since only one shipping module can be passed to the ot_shipping module. My first thought was to modify the ot_shipping module to use the tax values that we have already calculated. I remember that Craig had another solution for this (which I don't recall the details of) so I'm going to wait and see what he says about all this. He may have a better way of doing it.

Regards

Jim

Hi Jim,

Do you think it could it be the way zones.php handles shipping cost?

In MVS zones.php (line 211)

$shipping_cost = ($shipping * $shipping_num_boxes) + $handling;

whereas in the standard zones.php

$shipping_cost = ($shipping * $shipping_num_boxes) + constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_ZONES_HANDLING_' . $dest_zone);

Paull.

Regards

Jim

Hi Jim.

I haven't started using MVS yet, but I imagine it adds up the shipping costs returned from the various vendors associated with the different items the customer is purchasing.

So suppose, I have 3 different vendors each with their own zone based shipping rates, and a customer is buying 3 items - one item from each vendor. You could get the situation where one vendor is sending items in the post (in the UK there is no VAT on postage stamps) and the others are using a courier or haulage service - in which case they have to charge VAT on shipping. To return an accurate total shipping cost, I would set the tax class to 'VAT' on the shipping table for the vendors who have to charge this tax on shipping, and the tax class to -none- for the vendors who don't.

This is why I thought the shipping cost was being calculated in the zones module in the line: $shipping_cost = ($shipping * $shipping_num_boxes) + $handling;

What would happen if it added the shipping tax (if applicable) at this stage?

Anyway, its made me realise how complex MVS shipping is!

All the best,

Paul.

The original issue with the shipping tax was the fact that the "module" couldn't register properly because of the "array" of vendor modules. The ot_shipping wants one number to use as a tax and one number to use as shipping price, we can't give that with MVS because each Vendor may or may not be taxing the shipping cost.

So, my solution was to create it per vendor(actually per group of products) in the order class.

This block is from includes/classes/order.php:

//MVS start
  $orders_shipping_id = '';
  $check_new_vendor_data_query = tep_db_query("select orders_shipping_id, orders_id, vendors_id, vendors_name, shipping_module, shipping_method, shipping_cost from " . TABLE_ORDERS_SHIPPING . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "'");
  while ($checked_data = tep_db_fetch_array($check_new_vendor_data_query)) {
		  $this->orders_shipping_id = $checked_data['orders_shipping_id'];
	   } //MVS End
  $index = 0;
  $products = $cart->get_products();
  for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($products); $i<$n; $i++) {
	$this->products[$index] = array('qty' => $products[$i]['quantity'],
									'name' => $products[$i]['name'],
									'model' => $products[$i]['model'],
									'tax' => tep_get_tax_rate($products[$i]['tax_class_id'], $tax_address['entry_country_id'], $tax_address['entry_zone_id']),
									'tax_description' => tep_get_tax_description($products[$i]['tax_class_id'], $tax_address['entry_country_id'], $tax_address['entry_zone_id']),
									'price' => $products[$i]['price'],
									'final_price' => $products[$i]['price'] + $cart->attributes_price($products[$i]['id']),
									//MVS start
									'vendors_id' => $products[$i]['vendors_id'],
									'vendors_name' => $products[$i]['vendors_name'],
									//MVS end
									'weight' => $products[$i]['weight'],
									'id' => $products[$i]['id']);

if ($products[$i]['attributes']) {
	  $subindex = 0;
	  reset($products[$i]['attributes']);
	  while (list($option, $value) = each($products[$i]['attributes'])) {
		$attributes_query = tep_db_query("select popt.products_options_name, poval.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " poval, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$products[$i]['id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$option . "' and pa.options_id = popt.products_options_id and pa.options_values_id = '" . (int)$value . "' and pa.options_values_id = poval.products_options_values_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and poval.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
		$attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($attributes_query);

$this->products[$index]['attributes'][$subindex] = array('option' => $attributes['products_options_name'],
																 'value' => $attributes['products_options_values_name'],
																 'option_id' => $option,
																 'value_id' => $value,
																 'prefix' => $attributes['price_prefix'],
																 'price' => $attributes['options_values_price']);

$subindex++;
	  }
	}

$shown_price = tep_add_tax($this->products[$index]['final_price'], $this->products[$index]['tax']) * $this->products[$index]['qty'];
	$this->info['subtotal'] += $shown_price;

$products_tax = $this->products[$index]['tax'];
	$products_tax_description = $this->products[$index]['tax_description'];
	if (DISPLAY_PRICE_WITH_TAX == 'true') {
	  $this->info['tax'] += $shown_price - ($shown_price / (($products_tax < 10) ? "1.0" . str_replace('.', '', $products_tax) : "1." . str_replace('.', '', $products_tax)));
	  if (isset($this->info['tax_groups']["$products_tax_description"])) {
		$this->info['tax_groups']["$products_tax_description"] += $shown_price - ($shown_price / (($products_tax < 10) ? "1.0" . str_replace('.', '', $products_tax) : "1." . str_replace('.', '', $products_tax)));
	  } else {
		$this->info['tax_groups']["$products_tax_description"] = $shown_price - ($shown_price / (($products_tax < 10) ? "1.0" . str_replace('.', '', $products_tax) : "1." . str_replace('.', '', $products_tax)));
	  }
	} else {
	  $this->info['tax'] += ($products_tax / 100) * $shown_price;
	  if (isset($this->info['tax_groups']["$products_tax_description"])) {
		$this->info['tax_groups']["$products_tax_description"] += ($products_tax / 100) * $shown_price;
	  } else {
			  //MVS Start add shipping tax
		$this->info['tax_groups']["$products_tax_description"] = ($products_tax / 100) * $shown_price + $shipping['shipping_tax_total'];
		//MVS end

While this is not exactly all the code we added to this file, it is the block that pertains to the tax question. By adding the "shipping_tax" here we were able to add it for each Vendors shipping charges rather than across the board on the "total shipping charge" the customer pays. I spent the better of 2 weeks playing with ways to do this as simply as possible to make installation easy. The only other option I can see for us is to write an ot_vendor_shipping module to handle the tax at the same time as the other order total modules do their work. That would be a bit of work, and would have to be installed as yet another step in the MVS installation process, but it could be done. As Jim points out, all the data being worked with here passed via session variables from the "order" class and the "cart" class.

Not sure where to go with this at this point.

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Vendor Email

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

Hi Jim.

I haven't started using MVS yet, but I imagine it adds up the shipping costs returned from the various vendors associated with the different items the customer is purchasing.

So suppose, I have 3 different vendors each with their own zone based shipping rates, and a customer is buying 3 items - one item from each vendor. You could get the situation where one vendor is sending items in the post (in the UK there is no VAT on postage stamps) and the others are using a courier or haulage service - in which case they have to charge VAT on shipping. To return an accurate total shipping cost, I would set the tax class to 'VAT' on the shipping table for the vendors who have to charge this tax on shipping, and the tax class to -none- for the vendors who don't.

This is why I thought the shipping cost was being calculated in the zones module in the line: $shipping_cost = ($shipping * $shipping_num_boxes) + $handling;

What would happen if it added the shipping tax (if applicable) at this stage?

Anyway, its made me realise how complex MVS shipping is!

All the best,

Paul.

This may be another way of doing things, but could also be a bit difficult because the customer would see the shipping cost including tax from the beginning, never really seeing a price without tax.

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Vendor Email

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

Hi Jim,

Do you think it could it be the way zones.php handles shipping cost?

In MVS zones.php (line 211)

$shipping_cost = ($shipping * $shipping_num_boxes) + $handling;

whereas in the standard zones.php

$shipping_cost = ($shipping * $shipping_num_boxes) + constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_ZONES_HANDLING_' . $dest_zone);

Paull.

The code in the MVS version of Zones needs to be different so that it can pull the handling charges from the Vendors database table instead of the default store configuration. That code should be correct. The code that calculates the tax from the tax class also seems to be correct. I don't see any problems here. Which doesn't necessarily mean that there aren't any bugs, just that I dont see any.

Regards

Jim

Anyone willing to accept a cash offer for getting MVS installed properly on my store that currently has WPP and a few other contributions. I've tried several times to no avail. I know it's because I'm a newbie. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

anyone know if there is a line of code missing from the add-on to mvs

Individual Shipping

i installed it and it all seems fine except it doenst add a field to the product entry

You will need to check the original contribution for the instructions on adding that field to the categories.php page.

I haven't completed going thru all the add-ons yet, testing and writing instructions for the ones that don't have them yet.

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Vendor Email

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

anyone know if there is a line of code missing from the add-on to mvs

Individual Shipping

i installed it and it all seems fine except it doenst add a field to the product entry

Hi,

I didn't add that to the admin section sry, I didn't really need it and i'm new to osc. I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard if you wanted to do it though.

Stephanie

You will need to check the original contribution for the instructions on adding that field to the categories.php page.

I haven't completed going thru all the add-ons yet, testing and writing instructions for the ones that don't have them yet.

ahh doesnt look like theres much thats different but my compare/merge program wants to overwrite some of the mvs code wich i assume would be a bad thing.. god wish i knew wth more of that code meant lol

Hi,

I didn't add that to the admin section sry, I didn't really need it and i'm new to osc. I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard if you wanted to do it though.

Stephanie

ahh just curious how do you set your shipping prices?

hey I don't know this what I am looking for.

I am want to do is combine 2 stores in one. Its going to be a gift shop and computer hardware. And it has 2 different shipping price for an example:

My Computer Parts-------->shipping is 20% of total order.

this is going to be fun on the Gift Shop side is------------->Shipping should be $10.00 up to $100.00 after that 10% of the total order.

Wade Morris

Amarillo, Texas

Before you do any changes on your site you need to do BACKUP! BACKUP!