• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Multi_Vendor_Shipping new thread

blucollarguy

I also looked in classes/oerder.php

Don´t know why it doesn´t record order_product_id.

With 153 contibutions installed i dont know where is the code that cause that error.

Tomorrow I will start from 0 with a clean osc install.

Hi there,

I´m currently implementing a stockless vinery-shop with multiple vintners. So far so good.

But when trying to make a test order,i encounter some problems with sending the vendor e-mail.

Though i enabled vendor-shipping and having a contact as well as an e-mail adress in the vendors specifics, and adjusting the e-mail send trigger to catalog i don t receive an order e-mail.

Even when i try to manually send an e-mail order i get a pink message at the top saying "contact" which is quite well, not very clarifying.

Did anybody of you encounter the same problem as me, and found a solution?

If yes I´d be grateful to hear it.

Ty in advance.

Bazzi

Mhh, does anybody know a possible reason for the e-mails not being sent automatically after checkout?

Lookin` forward for any possible solutions and clarifications about that topic.

Ty in advance.

Bye

the error has to be somewhere above that point

:lol:

It was in front of my face!

before:

'products_tax' => $order->products[$i]['tax'], 
   'products_quantity' => $order->products[$i]['qty']);
   tep_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS, $sql_data_array);

$price_nozeroes = $order->products[$i]['final_price'];
  $price_nozeroes = str_replace(',', '.', $price_nozeroes);
       tep_db_query("update ". TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " set final_price = " . $price_nozeroes . " where orders_id = " . $insert_id . " and products_id = " . tep_get_prid($order->products[$i]['id'])  );

$order_products_id = tep_db_insert_id();

//------insert customer choosen option to order--------
   $attributes_exist = '0';
   $products_ordered_attributes = '';

after:

'final_price' => str_replace(',', '.', $order->products[$i]['final_price']), 
   'products_tax' => $order->products[$i]['tax'], 
   'products_quantity' => $order->products[$i]['qty']);
   tep_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS, $sql_data_array);

//   $price_nozeroes = $order->products[$i]['final_price'];
//   $price_nozeroes = str_replace(',', '.', $price_nozeroes);
//   tep_db_query("update ". TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " set final_price = " . $price_nozeroes . " where orders_id = " . $insert_id . " and products_id = " . tep_get_prid($order->products[$i]['id'])  );

$order_products_id = tep_db_insert_id();

//------insert customer choosen option to order--------
   $attributes_exist = '0';
   $products_ordered_attributes = '';

Now going to work on ADMIN PDF INVOICE for MVS and then SuppliersV2 for MVS.

a pink message at the top saying "contact" which is quite well,

I had same problem but them started to work.

I dont know exactly how it fixed.

I think began to work after installing one of these contributions.

117. Send HTML Email V2_1

118. Send Admin HTML e-mails 1.5

119. Fancier_invoice

120. Email HTML Order Link

133. Complete Reviews System

The archive is vendor_email_send.php

i looked it and is the same as original. Look for mail.php or html_output.php

I had same problem but them started to work.

I dont know exactly how it fixed.

I think began to work after installing one of these contributions.

117. Send HTML Email V2_1

118. Send Admin HTML e-mails 1.5

119. Fancier_invoice

120. Email HTML Order Link

133. Complete Reviews System

The archive is vendor_email_send.php

i looked it and is the same as original. Look for mail.php or html_output.php

ty very much

Support for RMA Retuns :

in catalog/includes/vendor_order_info.php

look for:

if ($these_products[$l]['orders_products'][$i]['attributes'][$j]['price'] != '0')
           echo ' (' . $these_products[$l]['orders_products'][$i]['attributes'][$j]['prefix'] . $currencies->format($these_products[$l]['orders_products'][$i]['attributes'][$j]['price'] * $these_products[$l]['orders_products'][$i]['qty'], true, $these_info['currency'], $these_info['currency_value']) . ')';
         echo '</i></small></nobr>';
       }
     }

ADD AFTER:

if ($order->products[$i]['return'] == '1') {

$rma_query_one = tep_db_query("SELECT returns_id FROM " . TABLE_RETURNS_PRODUCTS_DATA . " where products_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['id'] . "' and order_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id'] . "'");
$rma_query = tep_db_fetch_array($rma_query_one);
$rma_number_query = tep_db_query("SELECT rma_value FROM " . TABLE_RETURNS . " where returns_id = '" . $rma_query['returns_id'] . "'");
$rma_result = tep_db_fetch_array($rma_number_query);
$return_link = '<b>' . TEXT_RMA . ' # <u><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_RETURNS_TRACK, 'action=returns_show&rma=' . $rma_result['rma_value'], 'NONSSL') . '">' . $rma_result['rma_value'] . '</a></u></b>';
} elseif ($orders_status == '3') {

// si NO hay número RMA asignado
$return_link = '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_RETURN, 'order_id=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id'] . '&products_id=' . ($order->products[$i]['id']), 'NONSSL') . '"><b><u>' . TEXT_RETURN_PRODUCT .'</a></u></b>';
}

echo $return_link;

I have just installed MVS and have had to do a number of manual edits and am now getting 2 errors, one in admin and the other when trying to load the shop. They are:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_get_country_list() in ..../shop/admin/vendors.php on line 365

and

Fatal error: Call to a member function add_current_page() on a non-object in ..../shop/includes/application_top.php on line 322

in both cases I have double checked the files and cannot see why there is a problem but I cannot find where the functions they are calling are - can anyone point me in the right direction as to where to look.

Thanks

Your first error is a missed edit to admin/includes/functions.html_output.php, near the bottom.

The second is a PHP 5.x bug in osCommerce. Search the forum using that error message to find the fix.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

Your first error is a missed edit to admin/includes/functions.html_output.php, near the bottom.

The second is a PHP 5.x bug in osCommerce. Search the forum using that error message to find the fix.

Regards

Jim

Thanks Jim - I had had a moment of confusion - uploaded the wrong html_output file to the directory. This is the biggest mod I have tackled.

Jim,

new question.

When a order is placed on the online shop the vendor automatically receives an email with the products asigned to it.

I need a function to send the email to 2diferent adress. One to the vendor and other one to a email adress based on a zone (Zone ID).

You'll need to write the code to do that. It's not something that MVS can do, nor have I ever heard of anyone else doing anything of the sort.

Regards

Jim

i will start the project from 0,based on other contrib multi-store_v2

and then integrate the mvs+suppliersV2+suppliers Admin+Administration Level Accounts.

I see that there are different contributions but they are no integrated.

Thanks Jim.

Thank you Jim for your response

The quote that I receive does not include the insurance, my question is if there is a way to receive a ups quote including the insurance using the MVS

Regards

Salem

Hi! :D

Thanks Jim to a very good contribution. I got your message from your private page.... ;)

I have only one single problem left before everything is finished:

I receive the error you will find below and my question is if it is anything missing in the database configuration or else?

I get it at the following page.

.....catalog/admin/categories.php?selected_box=catalog

PROBLEM:

1054 - Unknown column 'p.vendors_prod_comments' in 'field list'

select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.vendors_prod_comments, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status from products p, products_description pd, products_to_categories p2c where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '4' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = '0' order by pd.products_name

Hope anyone could help me with this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers :rolleyes:

You are missing at least one of the changes made by the mvs.sql. Did you run the SQL? If you did, it must have given you errors. What was the error message?

Regards

Jim

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your reply.

Well, I did use the hole sql-file. Otherwise all the other files should work incorrectly.

And just for a few minutes ago I did check that file again so...

Which part in that file is it so I could check if it is any ; or: or else missing.

Cheers, Per

This is the relevant section:

#
# Modify Table structure for table `products`
#

ALTER TABLE `products` 
 ADD `vendors_id` int(11) default '1',
 ADD `vendors_product_price` decimal(15,4) NOT NULL default '0.0000',
 ADD `vendors_prod_id` varchar(24) NOT NULL default '',
 ADD `vendors_prod_comments` text,
 ADD `products_length` DECIMAL(6,2) DEFAULT '12' NOT NULL,
 ADD `products_width` DECIMAL(6,2) DEFAULT '12' NOT NULL,
 ADD `products_height` DECIMAL(6,2) DEFAULT '12' NOT NULL,
 ADD `products_ready_to_ship` INT(1) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
 ADD `products_ship_price` decimal(15,2) NOT NULL default '0.00';

Verify that each of the listed fields exists, and manually add whichever ones are not there.

Regards

Jim

This is the error message at the file - catalog/admin/categories.php?selected_box=catalog:

1054 - Unknown column 'p.vendors_prod_comments' in 'field list'

select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.vendors_prod_comments, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status from products p, products_description pd, products_to_categories p2c where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '4' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = '0' order by pd.products_name

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your reply.

Well, I did use the hole sql-file. Otherwise all the other files should work incorrectly.

And just for a few minutes ago I did check that file again so...

Which part in that file is it so I could check if it is any ; or: or else missing.

Cheers, Per

Hi Jim,

I use the "phpMyAdmin" for transfer of the files into the DB.

Somehow a few of these files was not added to the DB even though I took all of ALTER TABLE text you had in your MVS-file.

I am glad that your a fast guy. :thumbsup: and I must say that, regarding to your text in your file, I am now going to take a beer.....HEHE B)

I am finished (almost...;))

Have a great weekend from a cold and snowy Sweden.