• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Multi_Vendor_Shipping new thread

blucollarguy

I'm hoping that someone can point me in the right direction here. I just installed MVS 1.1 and have it enabled in Admin/Configuration. When putting an item in the cart and going to checkout it says that there in the caculations, please contact store owner. If I don't use MVS the UPS and USPS shipping works.

It doesn't make any difference if I have the standard osc UPS & USPS modules set to true or false.

I have checked the 2 module configurations set the same as in the osc version.

The item that I am using to test if set to the vendor that has the UPS & USPS modules installed. It seems for some reason that UPS & USPS can't be contacted to get the quotes.

Thanks

Allen

Figured out what I was doing wrong. In the vendor setup I hadn't put a zipcode for the vendor. In my case I am using the vendor for different shipping options. I have a USPS vendor for items that I only want to ship by USPS, I will do the same for UPS, flat rate etc..

Allen

Hi Craig,

Just to follow up on my problem. I did some testing to see if the other contribs that I've installed were at fault. So I made a vanilla install of OsC and then installed MVS on that. Assuming that the installation package of MVS is rock solid, and other users are installing it successfully then it should work with a vanilla OsC. Well the end result was the same. The damn shipping modules in the vendor management would not update. Basically no values are being passed forward. So assuming that there are no problems with the MVS package, then its gotta be the MySQL?

Again I read that an older version of MySQL cant handle certain syntax that a newer one can, so some of the code in MVS is not compatible with MySQL 3.23. With the rest of OsC showing no signs of incompatibility or problems, I just cant make any other sense of this. <_<

I'm seriously thinking of dumping my current hosting service and switching to another one with newer MySQL version, but taking that step just because of a hypothesis makes me a little uneasy. Could it possibly be anything else? :blink:

-Thomp

ps. I'm sure you've noticed that I'm a persistent little bugger.. (or just plain stubborn) :lol:

Hi Craig,

Just to follow up on my problem. I did some testing to see if the other contribs that I've installed were at fault. So I made a vanilla install of OsC and then installed MVS on that. Assuming that the installation package of MVS is rock solid, and other users are installing it successfully then it should work with a vanilla OsC. Well the end result was the same. The damn shipping modules in the vendor management would not update. Basically no values are being passed forward. So assuming that there are no problems with the MVS package, then its gotta be the MySQL?

Again I read that an older version of MySQL cant handle certain syntax that a newer one can, so some of the code in MVS is not compatible with MySQL 3.23. With the rest of OsC showing no signs of incompatibility or problems, I just cant make any other sense of this. <_<

I'm seriously thinking of dumping my current hosting service and switching to another one with newer MySQL version, but taking that step just because of a hypothesis makes me a little uneasy. Could it possibly be anything else? :blink:

-Thomp

ps. I'm sure you've noticed that I'm a persistent little bugger.. (or just plain stubborn) :lol:

I did notice that! And that's a good thing!

I really can't think of any other cause. As far as I know, you are the only one who has ever had this problem. I would suggest only signing up for a host on a one month(or less if possible) contract, just in case you encounter the same problem. There certainly are plenty of hosts to choose from. I know that the package works with:

Server Host:	   (an IP address noone needs to see)		   Database Host:	  localhost (127.0.0.1)
Server OS: 			 Database: 	MySQL 4.1.9-max
Server Date: 	Feb 14, 2007 at 07:07 PM 		 Datebase Date: 	Feb 14, 2007 at 07:07 PM
Server Up Time: 	
HTTP Server: 	Apache/2.2.3 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.3 OpenSSL/0.9.8d mod_autoindex_color PHP/5.2.0
PHP Version: 	5.2.0 (Zend: 2.2.0)

If you use that as reference, I can only guess it will work for you.

Good luck, Craig :) :thumbsup:

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

Anything worth having, is worth working for.

Multi Vendor Shipping V1.1 Demo Catalog

3 Vendors, each category, "buy" a product from each category to see how MVS works during checkout.

Multi Vendor Shipping V1.1 Demo Admin

login: [email protected]

pass: mvs_demo

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Download Multi Vendor Shipping V1.1

Vendor Email

Vendor Info in easypopulate

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

It's not necessarily the fault of MySQL. There are some "security" settings in PHP that cause certain operations to fail. Some of those can have bizarre consequences. It may be that your host has an unusual setup that is making this fail. I can't see anything in the code, but then I don't know all of the weird things that can go wrong with PHP -- mostly just the ones I've blundered into on my own.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

Hi Craig,

-Thomp

Here is a possibility, I happened across this while researching an issue with another combination of contribs:

STS 060817 module patch:

You may be experiencing difficulty in activating the STS module in the osCommerce admin panel.

It appears this is a general problem with the compatibility.php file in the 060817 update.

Here is a work around: Add the following code

reset($ar);

at the end of the do_magic_quotes_gpc routine.

It will end up looking like this:

function do_magic_quotes_gpc(&$ar) {

if (!is_array($ar)) return false;

while (list($key, $value) = each($ar)) {

if (is_array($ar[$key])) {

do_magic_quotes_gpc($ar[$key]);

} else {

$ar[$key] = addslashes($value);

}

}

reset($ar);

}

This is not an STS issue, but rather a bug in the latest osc update. This will also correct other module problems such as payment and shipping module activations.

Please remember to use the STSv4.2 support forum for any questions you may have with using STSv4.2:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?s=&...st&p=913548

If you feel the need to contact me away from the forums, you can email me at [email protected] or visit my STS web page at http://www.soundsgoodpro.com

Good luck and have fun using STSv4.2!

Try that, ya never know. I only know for sure that it didn't hurt anything on my test server.

Craig :) :thumbsup:

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

3 Vendors, each category, "buy" a product from each category to see how MVS works during checkout.

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Vendor Email

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

Hey all,

I'm relatively new. I'm following the instructions to install MVS1.1 and i don't know how to run mvs.sql. sounds dumb but i have the file sitting here on my computer. do i upload it to my website, and to where? Thanks in advance.

Todd

Hey all,

I'm relatively new. I'm following the instructions to install MVS1.1 and i don't know how to run mvs.sql. sounds dumb but i have the file sitting here on my computer. do i upload it to my website, and to where? Thanks in advance.

Todd

It is a set of instruction s that makes changes to your MySQL database. You can execute these instructions in one of three ways (that I will list).

1). You can use the command line to access MySQL and run the instructions.

2). Recommended! Use a free (to you probably) helper application like phpMyAdmin (ask your hosting company maybe it is installed already).

3). Use a non-free (to use) application like Navicat (which I love and use but unless you are passionate it is not needed!).

Hope this helps get you going. There are likely many turirials on how to use any one of these to execute an MySQL batch file.

Kendall

Brooklyn, New York USA

KP, MVS does offer different ORIGIN zipcode(ship from locations) in order to offer an accurate shipping quote. MVS does NOT consider the customer's location at ANY point in the process. However, you can setup your "Vendors" using shipping modules that you isolate to the "zones" you want to use, all the shipping modules written for MVS should be "zones" compatible, meaning you can decide to only allow certain zones for any particular shipping module in order to check out.

You may need to add some additional text when there is not shipping available for a particular product, but that is not that big a deal.

Good luck, Craig :)

Hello Craig,

I decided to install two UPSXML shipping modules. I will set one up for Canada (through zones) and one for the USA (through zones). That way I will be able to change the origin zipcode for the USA customers.

My problem is in installing a second UPSXML shipping module. I get this error when I copy the files for the second module:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class xmldocument in /home/mydomain/public_html/admin/includes/classes/xmldocument.php on line 19

Would you have an idea of how to go around this? It seems the xmldocument class is redeclared by the second shipping module. Should I create a new identical class with a different name?

Thanks in advance for the help. :thumbsup:

I am haveing a serious issue concerning the automatic email sent to the vendor once an order take place. The issue is that I cannot turn it off and for every order, my vendors are charging additional charges for utilizing the email order option.

I see that there is an option in the vendor settings for each vendor that allows you to turn auto-email off. (I have it off and it still sends.) Also, if the auto-email function is turned off, why is the option above still enabled (when to send the email)?

Thanks for any insight...

I am haveing a serious issue concerning the automatic email sent to the vendor once an order take place. The issue is that I cannot turn it off and for every order, my vendors are charging additional charges for utilizing the email order option.

I see that there is an option in the vendor settings for each vendor that allows you to turn auto-email off. (I have it off and it still sends.) Also, if the auto-email function is turned off, why is the option above still enabled (when to send the email)?

Thanks for any insight...

That is a bug.

In catalog/checkout_process.php, find:

//let's get the Vendors
		  $vendor_data_query = tep_db_query("select v.vendors_id, v.vendors_name, v.vendors_email, v.vendors_contact, v.vendor_add_info, v.vendor_street, v.vendor_city, v.vendor_state, v.vendors_zipcode, v.vendor_country, v.account_number, v.vendors_status_send, os.shipping_module, os.shipping_method, os.shipping_cost, os.shipping_tax, os.vendor_order_sent from " . TABLE_VENDORS . " v,  " . TABLE_ORDERS_SHIPPING . " os where v.vendors_id=os.vendors_id and v.vendors_id='" . $vendors_id . "' and os.orders_id='" . (int)$oID . "' and v.vendors_status_send='" . $status . "'");
	   while ($vendor_order = tep_db_fetch_array($vendor_data_query)) {

and replace with:

//let's get the Vendors
		  $vendor_data_query = tep_db_query("select v.vendors_id, v.vendors_name, v.vendors_email, v.vendors_contact, v.vendor_add_info, v.vendor_street, v.vendor_city, v.vendor_state, v.vendors_zipcode, v.vendor_country, v.account_number, v.vendors_status_send, v.vendors_send_email, os.shipping_module, os.shipping_method, os.shipping_cost, os.shipping_tax, os.vendor_order_sent from " . TABLE_VENDORS . " v,  " . TABLE_ORDERS_SHIPPING . " os where v.vendors_id=os.vendors_id and v.vendors_id='" . $vendors_id . "' and os.orders_id='" . (int)$oID . "' and v.vendors_status_send='" . $status . "' and v.vendors_send_email = '1'");

Somehow, the call to check to see if the email was enabled was missing from the query. Surprising that noone else has happened across this yet, thank you very much

Craig :)

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Vendor Email

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

MVS Gods (HELP PLEASE)

Okay here it goes I have installed MVS somewhat successfull... I have even changed FXFreight shipping module woohoo and it worked... So I decided to use FXFreight shipping module for a CON-WAY Freight shipping module... Okay well it works SORT OF... I get my shipping and handling charges all the good stuff shows up on the order page BUT when I select it radio button I get the NASTY ERROR_NO_SHIPPING_SELECTED_SELECTED but it is.... I have the FXFREIGHT mdule turned on it works fine... I have compared and compared the core script is almost Identical... Can anyone point me in the right direction on what is not being passed....

HERE IS MY SCRIPT (don't laugh to hard I can't program very good) Some stuff is hardcoded for fuctionality purposes

<?php
/*
 $Id: fedex_freight.php,v 0.7 2007/01/19 Brian Burton [email protected] Exp $

This module is for use with FedEx's freight shipping service, not with their regular shipping service.

Copyright © 2005 Brian Burton - [email protected]

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

class con_way {
   var $code, $title, $description, $icon, $enabled;

// class constructor
   function con_way() {
     global $order;
     $this->code = 'con_way';
     $this->title = MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_TEXT_TITLE;
     $this->description = MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_TEXT_DESCRIPTION;
     $this->icon = 'image.gif';
 }

// MVS ADD
   function sort_order($vendors_id='1') {
    $sort_order = @constant ('MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_SORT_ORDER_' . $vendors_id);
    if (isset ($sort_order)) {        $this->sort_order = $sort_order;
    } else {
      $this->sort_order = '0';
    }
    return $this->sort_order;
  }
   function tax_class($vendors_id='1') {
     $this->tax_class = constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_TAX_CLASS_' . $vendors_id);
     return $this->tax_class;
   }

function enabled($vendors_id='1') {

$this->enabled = false;

$status = @constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_STATUS_' . $vendors_id);

if (isset ($status) && $status != '') {

$this->enabled = (($status == 'True') ? true : false);

}
     if ( ($this->enabled == true) && ((int)constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_ZONE_' . $vendors_id) > 0) ) {
       $check_flag = false;
       $check_query = tep_db_query("select zone_id from " . TABLE_ZONES_TO_GEO_ZONES . " where geo_zone_id = '" . (int)constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_ZONE_' . $vendors_id) . "' and zone_country_id = '" . $this->delivery_country_id . "' order by zone_id");
       while ($check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query)) {
         if ($check['zone_id'] < 1) {
           $check_flag = true;
           break;
         }
          elseif ($check['zone_id'] == $this->delivery_zone_id) {
           $check_flag = true;
           break;
           }
       }

if ($check_flag == false) {
         $this->enabled = false;
       }//if
     }//if
     return $this->enabled;
   }

function zones($vendors_id='1') {
        if ( ($this->enabled == true) && ((int)constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_ZONE_' . $vendors_id) > 0) ) {

$check_flag = false;

$check_query = tep_db_query("select zone_id from " . TABLE_ZONES_TO_GEO_ZONES . " where geo_zone_id = '" . (int)constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_ZONE_' . $vendors_id) . "' and zone_country_id = '" . $this->delivery_country_id . "' order by zone_id");
       while ($check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query)) {
         if ($check['zone_id'] < 1) {
           $check_flag = true;
           break;
         } elseif ($check['zone_id'] == $this->delivery_zone_id) {
           $check_flag = true;
           break;
         } 
       }

if ($check_flag == false) {
         $this->enabled = false;
       }
     }
     return $this->enabled;
   }

// class methods
   function quote($method = '', $module = '', $vendors_id = '1') {
     global $order, $cart;

$error_msg = '';

//First, we get the customer's zipcode and country in the right format.
     $dest_zip = str_replace(" ", "", $order->delivery['postcode']);
     $dest_country = $order->delivery['country']['iso_code_2'];

if ($dest_country == 'US') {
       $dest_zip = substr($dest_zip, 0, 5);
     } elseif ($dest_country == 'CA') {
       $dest_zip = substr($dest_zip, 0, 6);
     } else {
       $error_msg = '<br>' . constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_TEXT_ERROR_BAD_COUNTRY_' . $vendors_id);
     }

if ($error_msg == '') {
       /* Now, build an array of URLs to call.  Their server only allows 4 items 
        * at a time, so this section will build multiple calls if necessary to
        * get a full quote.
        */

$today = date("m/d/y"); 
$requestUrl = "https://www.Con-way.com/XMLj/X-Rate";
$requestType = "RateRequest";
   $origzip = constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_SHIP_ZIP_' . $vendors_id);
$acctnmbr = constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_ACCT_NUM_' . $vendors_id);
$username = constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_USERNAME_' .$vendors_id);
$password = constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_PASSWORD_' .$vendors_id);
$discrate = constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_PERCENT_' .$vendors_id);
$dest_zip = str_replace(' ', '', $order->delivery['postcode']);

$base_URL  = "<RateRequest>" .
        			"<OriginZip country=\"us\">$origzip</OriginZip>" .
				"<DestinationZip country=\"us\">$dest_zip</DestinationZip>" ;
       $base_URL .= "<CustNmbr shipcode=\"S\">$acctnmbr</CustNmbr>" .
         		     "<ChargeCode>P</ChargeCode>" .
			     "<DiscountRate>$discrate</DiscountRate>" .
			     "<EffectiveDate>$today</EffectiveDate>";
			     $base_URL = urlencode($base_URL);

//Get the shopping cart contents
       $products = $cart->get_products();
       $url_attr = '';
       $x = 1;
       $cnw_urls = array();
       $n = sizeof($products);

for ($i=0; $i<$n; $i++) {
         $prod_query = tep_db_query("SELECT products_CNW_class, products_CNW_desc FROM " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " WHERE products_id = '".$products[$i]['id']."'");
         $prod_info = tep_db_fetch_array($prod_query);
         //class, weight, pcs, descr, nmfc, haz, freezable
$discrate = constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_PERCENT_' . $vendors_id);
$ract = constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_RACT_' . $vendors_id);
$productclass = $prod_info['products_CNW_class'];
       $url_attr .= "<Item>" .
	             "<CmdtyClass>$productclass</CmdtyClass>";
	$productweight = $products[$i]['quantity'] * (int)$products[$i]['weight'];
	$url_attr .= "<Weight unit=\"lbs\">$productweight</Weight>" .
			     "</Item>";    
	$url_attr .= "<Accessorial>$ract</Accessorial>" ;
       $url_attr .= "</RateRequest>";
        $url_attr = urlencode($url_attr);

//4 is the maximum number of products that Con-Way will take at a time.
         if ($x >= 4) {
           $cnw_urls[] = array('pcs' => '4', 'url' => $base_URL . $url_attr);
           $x = 1;
           $url_attr = '';
         } else {
           $x++;
         }
       }

if ($url_attr != '') $cnw_urls[] = array('pcs' => $x - 1, 'url' => $base_URL . $url_attr);

$total_shipping_price = 0;

//URL array is finished, now start calling COn-Way
       $n = sizeof($cnw_urls);
       for ($i=0; $i<$n; $i++) {
         $ship_price = $this->getCNWQuote($cnw_urls[$i]['url']);
         if (!$ship_price) { 
           $error_msg .= '<br>' . MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_TEXT_ERROR_BAD_RESPONSE. '<br>' . $cnw_urls[$i]['url'];
           break;
         }
         $total_shipping_price += $ship_price + ((float) constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_HANDLING_' . $vendors_id) * $cnw_urls[$i]['pcs']);
       }
     }

if (!$error_msg) {
      $vendors_data_query = tep_db_query("select handling_charge, 
                                                handling_per_box,
					 vendor_country 
                                         from " . TABLE_VENDORS . " 
                                         where vendors_id = '" . (int)$vendors_id . "'"
                                       );
     $vendors_data = tep_db_fetch_array($vendors_data_query);
     $country_name = tep_get_countries($vendors_data['vendor_country'], true); 	

$handling_charge = $vendors_data['handling_charge'];
     $handling_per_box = $vendors_data['handling_per_box'];
     if ($handling_charge > $handling_per_box*$shipping_num_boxes) {
       $handling = $handling_charge;
     } else {
       $handling = $handling_per_box*$shipping_num_boxes;
     }
       $this->quotes = array('id' => $this->code,
                             'module' => MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_TEXT_TITLE,
                             'methods' => array(array('id' => $this->code,
                                                      'title' => MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_TEXT_WAY,
                                                      'cost' => $total_shipping_price + handling))); 

if ($this->tax_class > 0) {
         $this->quotes['tax'] = tep_get_tax_rate($this->tax_class, $order->delivery['country']['id'], $order->delivery['zone_id']);
       }

if (tep_not_null($this->icon)) $this->quotes['icon'] = tep_image($this->icon, $this->title);
     } else {

switch (constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_ERROR_ACTION_' .$vendors_id)) {
         case 'Email':
           if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_first_name') && tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {
             $error_msg_heading = 'This error log was generated when customer ' . $_SESSION['customer_first_name'] . ' (Customer ID: ' . $_SESSION['customer_id'] . ') checked out on ' . date('Y-m-d H:i') . ": \r\n\r\n";
           }
           tep_mail(STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS, 'FedEx Freight Error Log ' . date('Y-m-d H:i'), $error_msg_heading . $error_msg , STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

case 'None':
           $error_msg = '';
           break;
       }

$this->quotes = array('module' => $this->title,
                             'error' => MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_TEXT_ERROR_DESCRIPTION , $error_msg);
     }
     return $this->quotes;
   }

function getCNWQuote($url) {

mail('[email protected]','CONWAY rate quote request',$url,'From: <[email protected]>');
$requestUrl = "https://www.Con-way.com/XMLj/X-Rate";
$requestType = "RateRequest";
$username = "test";
$password = "test";
$urlConn = curl_init ($requestUrl);
curl_setopt ($urlConn, CURLOPT_POST, 1);
curl_setopt ($urlConn, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, false);	// May be needed for SSL behind a firewall
curl_setopt ($urlConn, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, array("Content-type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded"));
curl_setopt ($urlConn, CURLOPT_USERPWD, $username.":".$password);
curl_setopt ($urlConn, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, "$requestType=$url");

// Get the XML Response
// prevent the buffer from being displayed
ob_start();
curl_exec($urlConn);
$url = ob_get_contents();
ob_end_clean();
curl_close($urlConn);		// close the connection
$xmlResponse = $url;
mail('[email protected]','CONWAY rate quote request',$xmlResponse,'From: <[email protected]>');
       if (strpos($xmlResponse, 'RATINGERROR') === true || strpos($xmlResponse, '<NetCharge currency="USD">') === false) {
         return true;
       } else {

$start_pos = strpos($xmlResponse, '<NetCharge currency=') + 26;
         $string_len = strpos($xmlResponse, '</NetCharge>') - $start_pos;
         $shipping_price = str_replace(',', '', substr($xmlResponse, $start_pos, $string_len));
         if (is_numeric($shipping_price)) {
           return $shipping_price;
         } else {
           return false;
         }
      }
    } 
   function check($vendors_id='1') {
     if (!isset($this->_check)) {
       $check_query = tep_db_query("select configuration_value from " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " where vendors_id = '". $vendors_id ."' and configuration_key = 'MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_STATUS_" . $vendors_id . "'");
       $this->_check = tep_db_num_rows($check_query);
     }
     return $this->_check;
   }

function install($vendors_id='1') {
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added, vendors_id) values ('Enable FedEx Freight Shipping', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_STATUS_" . $vendors_id . "', 'True', 'Do you want to offer FedEx Freight shipping?', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'True\', \'False\'), ', now(), '" . $vendors_id . "')");
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added, vendors_id) values ('Shipping Terms', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_SHIP_TERMS_" . $vendors_id . "', 'prepaid', 'Will these shipments be prepaid or COD? (This is here for future dev.  No COD support right now)', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'prepaid\'), ', now(), '" . $vendors_id . "')");
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added, vendors_id) values ('Shipper\'s Zip Code', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_SHIP_ZIP_" . $vendors_id . "', '', 'Enter the zip code of where these shipments will be sent from. (Required)', '6', '1', now(), '" . $vendors_id . "')");
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added, vendors_id) values ('Shipper\'s Country', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_SHIP_COUNTRY_" . $vendors_id . "', 'US', 'Select the country where these shipments will be sent from.', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'US\', \'CA\'), ', now(), '" . $vendors_id . "')");
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added, vendors_id) values ('Account Number', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_ACCT_NUM_" . $vendors_id . "', '', 'FedEx Freight account number, enter it here.', '6', '1', now(), '" . $vendors_id . "')");
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added, vendors_id) values ('Username', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_USERNAME_" . $vendors_id . "', '', 'FedEx Freight password, enter it here. ', '6', '1', now(), '" . $vendors_id . "')");
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added, vendors_id) values ('Password', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_PASSWORD_" . $vendors_id . "', '', 'FedEx Freight username, enter it here. ', '6', '1', now(), '" . $vendors_id . "')");
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added, vendors_id) values ('Rating Accessorial Code Type', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_RACT_" . $vendors_id . "', 'SSC-Origin single shipment,ZHM-Hazardous Materials,ELS-Excessive Length Shipment,RSD-Destination residential delivery,DFD-Defered', 'Select the CONWAY Rating Accessorial Code Typ services to be offered.', '6', '20', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'SSC\', \'ZHM\', \'ELS\', \'RSD\'), ',  now(), '" . $vendors_id . "')");
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added, vendors_id) values ('Enter the Discount Rate Percentage', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_PERCENT_" . $vendors_id . "', 'NONE', '100% will be the exact ammount enter a lesser precentage will cover you better but customer will have a slighty higher quote', '6', '0', now(), '" . $vendors_id . "')");
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added, vendors_id) values ('Error Logs', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_ERROR_ACTION_" . $vendors_id . "', 'Email', 'If FedEx kicks back an error, how do you want to display it? (Email to store owner, display to customer, or none)', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'Email\', \'Display\', \'None\'), ', now(), '" . $vendors_id . "')");
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added, vendors_id) values ('Handling Fee', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_HANDLING_" . $vendors_id . "', '0', 'Handling fee for this shipping method (per item).', '6', '0', now(), '" . $vendors_id . "')");
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, set_function, date_added, vendors_id) values ('Shipping Zone', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_ZONE_" . $vendors_id . "', '0', 'If a zone is selected, only enable this shipping method for that zone.', '6', '0', 'tep_get_zone_class_title', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_zone_classes(', now(), '" . $vendors_id . "')");
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, set_function, date_added, vendors_id) values ('Tax Class', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_TAX_CLASS_" . $vendors_id . "', '0', 'Use the following tax class on the shipping fee.', '6', '0', 'tep_get_tax_class_title', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_tax_classes(', now(), '" . $vendors_id . "')");
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added, vendors_id) values ('Sort order of display.', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_SORT_ORDER_" . $vendors_id . "', '0', 'Sort order of display. Lowest is displayed first.', '6', '0', now(), '" . $vendors_id . "')");
   }

function remove($vendors_id) {
     tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " where vendors_id = '". $vendors_id ."' and configuration_key in ('" . implode("', '", $this->keys($vendors_id)) . "')");
   }

function keys($vendors_id) {
     return array('MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_STATUS_'. $vendors_id,'MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_SHIP_TERMS_'. $vendors_id,'MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_SHIP_ZIP_'. $vendors_id,'MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_SHIP_COUNTRY_'. $vendors_id, 'MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_ACCT_NUM_'. $vendors_id, 'MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_USERNAME_'. $vendors_id,'MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_PASSWORD_'. $vendors_id, 'MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_RACT_' . $vendors_id, 'MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_PERCENT_' . $vendors_id, 'MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_ERROR_ACTION_'. $vendors_id, 'MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_HANDLING_'. $vendors_id, 'MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_ZONE_' . $vendors_id, 'MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_TAX_CLASS_'. $vendors_id, 'MODULE_SHIPPING_CONWAY_SORT_ORDER_'. $vendors_id);
   }
 }

?>

Anyone can help that will be great trust me I have been looking at this for hours trying to figure it out... Now I must reach out !!!

Thanks,

The other Craig

That is a bug.

//let's get the Vendors
		  $vendor_data_query = tep_db_query("select v.vendors_id, v.vendors_name, v.vendors_email, v.vendors_contact, v.vendor_add_info, v.vendor_street, v.vendor_city, v.vendor_state, v.vendors_zipcode, v.vendor_country, v.account_number, v.vendors_status_send, os.shipping_module, os.shipping_method, os.shipping_cost, os.shipping_tax, os.vendor_order_sent from " . TABLE_VENDORS . " v,  " . TABLE_ORDERS_SHIPPING . " os where v.vendors_id=os.vendors_id and v.vendors_id='" . $vendors_id . "' and os.orders_id='" . (int)$oID . "' and v.vendors_status_send='" . $status . "'");

and replace with:

//let's get the Vendors
		  $vendor_data_query = tep_db_query("select v.vendors_id, v.vendors_name, v.vendors_email, v.vendors_contact, v.vendor_add_info, v.vendor_street, v.vendor_city, v.vendor_state, v.vendors_zipcode, v.vendor_country, v.account_number, v.vendors_status_send, v.vendors_send_email, os.shipping_module, os.shipping_method, os.shipping_cost, os.shipping_tax, os.vendor_order_sent from " . TABLE_VENDORS . " v,  " . TABLE_ORDERS_SHIPPING . " os where v.vendors_id=os.vendors_id and v.vendors_id='" . $vendors_id . "' and os.orders_id='" . (int)$oID . "' and v.vendors_status_send='" . $status . "' and v.vendors_send_email = '1'");

Somehow, the call to check to see if the email was enabled was missing from the query. Surprising that noone else has happened across this yet, thank you very much

No, thank you! I will let you know if there is further issue with the change. Thanks again...

MVS Gods (HELP PLEASE)

Okay here it goes I have installed MVS somewhat successfull... I have even changed FXFreight shipping module woohoo and it worked... So I decided to use FXFreight shipping module for a CON-WAY Freight shipping module... Okay well it works SORT OF... I get my shipping and handling charges all the good stuff shows up on the order page BUT when I select it radio button I get the NASTY ERROR_NO_SHIPPING_SELECTED_SELECTED but it is.... I have the FXFREIGHT mdule turned on it works fine... I have compared and compared the core script is almost Identical... Can anyone point me in the right direction on what is not being passed....

HERE IS MY SCRIPT (don't laugh to hard I can't program very good) Some stuff is hardcoded for fuctionality purposes

SNIP.....

Anyone can help that will be great trust me I have been looking at this for hours trying to figure it out... Now I must reach out !!!

Thanks,

The other Craig

Your code looks fine, and really shouldn't contribute to that specific error(BTW, there should be some additions to for the language file to show some actual text there, fix by adding:

define('ERROR_NO_SHIPPING_SELECTED_SELECTED', 'Please select a shipping method for your order.');

to your english file). That error is generated from the payment page not recognizing the selected shipping method. You could try adding some debug code to the top of the checkout_payment.php, like this:

echo 'this is to dbug the shipping selections:  <br><pre>' . print_r($shipping) . '</pre>';

Add that line to the top of the file, just below this line:

require('includes/application_top.php');

And test again, you should get the full array of information on the screen(shipping selection, method, price, etc...), you may also get an error about "headers have already been sent", just take note of the information you see and hit the "back" button on your browser, and then remove that line we added.

Let us know what you get, Craig :)

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Vendor Email

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

SOLUTION or SOMETHING ... After your great idea of spilling the ARRAY onto the screen I strated thinking okay why?? Of course... Well when writing the module I saved it as con-way.php right well it would not even show up in the vendor option to assign to that customer ??? Okay so I renamed it like ever file in oScommerce....to con_way.php... So I named my class and function and constants to con_way.... Changed them to conway and BINGO my ARRAY are now being passed to checkout_payment.php hmmm Just thought I would let you all know I got it..

And Thanks Craig for the debug'n tips....And your quick response... I have read many hours on here you and few others are so patient for what 2 years now on this contribution...

No on to the next bug that I have.... I am going to work with it before I post to get full knowledge....

Thanks again me so happy,

The other Craig

New Problem when ordering multiple items they are not being sorted out by vendor id because vendor ID does not exist in my array $products here is the output of that array. Does anyone know when this array is started. I assume when you add to cart but I have checked looks like its all good there.... Any help would be great !!!

Array ( [0] => Array ( [id] => 837{1}2 [name] => Field Rake [model] => [image] => Field%20Grooming/1162%20Field%20Rake%20copy_sm.jpg [price] => 41.9900 [quantity] => 1 [weight] => 20.00 [final_price] => 45.99 [tax_class_id] => 1 [vendors_id] => [vendors_name] => [attributes] => Array ( [1] => 2 ) [eligible_discounts] => 0 [education_discount] => 0.00 [government_discount] => 0.00 [gsa_pricing] => 0 [1] => Array ( [products_options_name] => SIZE [options_values_id] => 2 [products_options_values_name] => 36" Rake [options_values_price] => 4.0000 [price_prefix] => + ) ) [1] => Array ( [id] => 835 [name] => 10" GAME MOUND [model] => 70005 [image] => Mounds/10%20Game%20Mound_sm.jpg [price] => 2399.0000 [quantity] => 1 [weight] => 200.00 [final_price] => 2399 [tax_class_id] => 1 [vendors_id] => [vendors_name] => [attributes] => [eligible_discounts] => 0 [education_discount] => 0.00 [government_discount] => 0.00 [gsa_pricing] => 0 ) ) this is to dbug the shipping selections: 

Oh yeah and I went in and looked and my products table and all my vendor info for each product is assign correctly.... I assume when is see this being blank its not good [tax_class_id] => 1 [vendors_id] => [vendors_name] => [attributes] => [eligible_discounts] => 0

Thanks,

The other Craig

New Problem when ordering multiple items they are not being sorted out by vendor id because vendor ID does not exist in my array $products here is the output of that array. Does anyone know when this array is started. I assume when you add to cart but I have checked looks like its all good there.... Any help would be great !!!

Array ( [0] => Array ( [id] => 837{1}2 [name] => Field Rake [model] => [image] => Field%20Grooming/1162%20Field%20Rake%20copy_sm.jpg [price] => 41.9900 [quantity] => 1 [weight] => 20.00 [final_price] => 45.99 [tax_class_id] => 1 [vendors_id] => [vendors_name] => [attributes] => Array ( [1] => 2 ) [eligible_discounts] => 0 [education_discount] => 0.00 [government_discount] => 0.00 [gsa_pricing] => 0 [1] => Array ( [products_options_name] => SIZE [options_values_id] => 2 [products_options_values_name] => 36" Rake [options_values_price] => 4.0000 [price_prefix] => + ) ) [1] => Array ( [id] => 835 [name] => 10" GAME MOUND [model] => 70005 [image] => Mounds/10%20Game%20Mound_sm.jpg [price] => 2399.0000 [quantity] => 1 [weight] => 200.00 [final_price] => 2399 [tax_class_id] => 1 [vendors_id] => [vendors_name] => [attributes] => [eligible_discounts] => 0 [education_discount] => 0.00 [government_discount] => 0.00 [gsa_pricing] => 0 ) ) this is to dbug the shipping selections: 

Oh yeah and I went in and looked and my products table and all my vendor info for each product is assign correctly.... I assume when is see this being blank its not good [tax_class_id] => 1 [vendors_id] => [vendors_name] => [attributes] => [eligible_discounts] => 0

Thanks,

The other Craig

Double check your edits in catalg/classes/shopping_cart.php and order.php, that is where all the information is collected and passed.

Good luck, Craig :)

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Vendor Email

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

That is a bug.

//let's get the Vendors

and replace with:

//let's get the Vendors

It appears to have fixed the problem, but I just found that if I manually update an order via the admin panel, the same thing happens--the vendor is sent an email even though I have the vendor email option disabled.

To fix (hopefully), I made the same change in /catalog/admin/orders.php

Can you confirm that this would be a correct change as well?

Thanks much!

Okay Craig thanks again....Your a good guy.... I'd buy you a beer or two hell a case or something if you lived near cinci ohio. That fixed it right up bullseye....

Well just when I thought I was out of hot water I am back in it..... I hate wear out my welcome but I can't seem to figure this one out either....

Here it goes.....

When I goto confirm check out I get all my info on that page displays perfectly then when I hit the confirm button it used to send emails and add the order to the db.. I have tried to dbug this variable but it says its not a variable so I can't get any output....

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in C:\Inetpub\www.2dts.com\test3\catalog\includes\modules\order_total\ot_tax.php on line 29

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in C:\Inetpub\www.2dts.com\test3\catalog\includes\modules\order_total\ot_tax.php on line 30

Warning: mail() [function.mail]: SMTP server response: 550 5.1.1 <> User unknown; rejecting in C:\Inetpub\www.2dts.com\test3\catalog\includes\classes\email.php on line 502

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\Inetpub\www.2dts.com\test3\catalog\includes\modules\order_total\ot_tax.php:29) in C:\Inetpub\www.2dts.com\test3\catalog\includes\functions\general.php on line 29

Goto

I goto line 29

function process() {
     global $order, $currencies;

reset($order->info['tax_groups']);
     while (list($key, $value) = each($order->info['tax_groups'])) {
       if ($value > 0) {
         $this->output[] = array('title' => $key . ':',
                                 'text' => $currencies->format($value, true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']),
                                 'value' => $value);
       }

I have searched in all files under my catalog and find

I get this rejext email

Delivery unsuccessful: Unknown recipient <>

Unknown recipient: <> from: <[email protected]> Mail has been rejected or forwarded

Which also tells me that the variable is empty !!!! This the $order->info['tax_groups']

So I guess I am loosing array $order some how any idea out there ????

Thnaks

The Other Craig

It appears to have fixed the problem, but I just found that if I manually update an order via the admin panel, the same thing happens--the vendor is sent an email even though I have the vendor email option disabled.

To fix (hopefully), I made the same change in /catalog/admin/orders.php

Can you confirm that this would be a correct change as well?

Thanks much!

That's correct, that would be the second part of the same bug, you made that change in admin/orders.php right?

If so, that should do it.

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Vendor Email

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

Okay Craig thanks again....Your a good guy.... I'd buy you a beer or two hell a case or something if you lived near cinci ohio. That fixed it right up bullseye....

Well just when I thought I was out of hot water I am back in it..... I hate wear out my welcome but I can't seem to figure this one out either....

Here it goes.....

When I goto confirm check out I get all my info on that page displays perfectly then when I hit the confirm button it used to send emails and add the order to the db.. I have tried to dbug this variable but it says its not a variable so I can't get any output....

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in C:\Inetpub\www.2dts.com\test3\catalog\includes\modules\order_total\ot_tax.php on line 29

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in C:\Inetpub\www.2dts.com\test3\catalog\includes\modules\order_total\ot_tax.php on line 30

Warning: mail() [function.mail]: SMTP server response: 550 5.1.1 <> User unknown; rejecting in C:\Inetpub\www.2dts.com\test3\catalog\includes\classes\email.php on line 502

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\Inetpub\www.2dts.com\test3\catalog\includes\modules\order_total\ot_tax.php:29) in C:\Inetpub\www.2dts.com\test3\catalog\includes\functions\general.php on line 29

Goto

I goto line 29

function process() {
     global $order, $currencies;

reset($order->info['tax_groups']);
     while (list($key, $value) = each($order->info['tax_groups'])) {
       if ($value > 0) {
         $this->output[] = array('title' => $key . ':',
                                 'text' => $currencies->format($value, true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']),
                                 'value' => $value);
       }

I have searched in all files under my catalog and find

I get this rejext email

Delivery unsuccessful: Unknown recipient <>

Unknown recipient: <> from: <[email protected]> Mail has been rejected or forwarded

Which also tells me that the variable is empty !!!! This the $order->info['tax_groups']

So I guess I am loosing array $order some how any idea out there ????

Thnaks

The Other Craig

Are you debugging checkout_process.php? That is the file that actually updates the database with the order info, and then sends the emails. Double check all your edits there, very important file.

If you look through that file, you will be able to work out the various arrays of data, and you can then check each one by adding the debug code to the top of that file. This will aslo prevent the order from being completed, so you will be able to continue to work with it by hitting the back button, updating/changing any files you think need it, and then trying to check out agian.

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Vendor Email

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

Hello all,

I have been searching for an answer for this, but no luck. After having some faults with other modifications, I decided to start from scratch and use a standard non modified version of Os and copy over all the files that have been edited by MVS already, then build up from there.

Problem is there seems to still be a bug in the program. It comes and goes, but I am just confused by it. It usually pops up after you goto the shopping cart or sometimes through different product pages and index (where ever the shopping cart module shows on the right side).

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_RETURN, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /home/allmykid/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php on line 444

I have checked multiple times in this file with no success. What gets me is that file has been untouched - it came straight out of the zip package for MVS and has not been touched since.

My cart's url is:

http://www.4allmykids.com/

Any help will be greatly helpful, thank you.

-Jon

I am in need of help

I think it is something small i am missing...

every thing works fine with my mvs 1.1 so far but i cannot add a new vendor through the vendor.php page

1264 - Out of range value adjusted for column 'vendors_id' at row 1

insert into vendors (vendors_id, vendors_name, vendors_contact, vendors_phone1, vendors_phone2, vendors_email, vendors_send_email, vendors_status_send, vendor_street, vendor_add2, vendor_city, vendor_state, vendors_zipcode, vendor_country, account_number, vendors_url, vendor_add_info, handling_charge, handling_per_box, tare_weight, percent_tare_weight, max_box_weight, zones) values ('', 'tesg2', 'heyu', '111111', '1111111', '', '0', '3', '11111', '', '', 'mn', '33333', '1', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '')

[TEP STOP]

At first i thought maybe its a database issue or rights issue.. so i went to my database admin tools "sqlyog" and cut and paste the string directly into the query tool and it work. Tried a few other ways of this string and they all worked... i rememebr when i first installed this contrib, i had to rem out all the rem lines in the sql scrip and run it manually.. all tables were created and all table updates executed just fine..

I can edit vendors from the php page just fine as well.. i just cannot add a new one... please help