• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Multi_Vendor_Shipping new thread

blucollarguy

kymation:

This is the diffence between my original order.php and your mods. If I use your code all prices are gone from the invoice and all left is a x where product name should have been and 0 in all price fields. And of course I would really like to use your code. Is the something missing from the code inside admin/classes/order.php that removes prices. ??

//MVS Start
  $orders_shipping_id = '';
  $check_new_vendor_data_query = tep_db_query("select orders_shipping_id, orders_id, vendors_id, vendors_name, shipping_module, shipping_method, shipping_cost, vendor_order_sent from " . TABLE_ORDERS_SHIPPING . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "'");
  while ($checked_data = tep_db_fetch_array($check_new_vendor_data_query)) {
		  $this->orders_shipping_id = $checked_data['orders_shipping_id'];
						//$orders_vendor_name = $checked_data['vendors_name'];
						}
	 if (tep_not_null($this->orders_shipping_id)) {
	  /* MVS
 $Id: vendor_order_data.php
By Craig Garrison Sr. ([email protected]) for Multi-Vendor Shipping
  osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2005 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
	*/
$index2 = 0;
		  //let's get the Vendors
		  $vendor_data_query = tep_db_query("select orders_shipping_id, orders_id, vendors_id, vendors_name, shipping_module, shipping_method, shipping_cost, shipping_tax, vendor_order_sent from " . TABLE_ORDERS_SHIPPING . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "'");
		  while ($vendor_order = tep_db_fetch_array($vendor_data_query)) {

$this->products[$index2] = array('Vid' => $vendor_order['vendors_id'],
										   'Vname' => $vendor_order['vendors_name'],
										'Vmodule' => $vendor_order['shipping_module'],
										'Vmethod' => $vendor_order['shipping_method'],
										'Vcost' => $vendor_order['shipping_cost'],
										'Vship_tax' => $vendor_order['shipping_tax'],
										'Vorder_sent' => $vendor_order['vendor_order_sent'], //a yes=sent a no=not sent
										'Vnoname' => 'Shipper',
											 'spacer' => '-');

$index = 0;
$orders_products_query = tep_db_query("select orders_products_id, products_name, products_model, products_price, products_tax, products_quantity, final_price, vendors_id from " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "' and vendors_id = '" . (int)$vendor_order['vendors_id'] . "'");

while ($orders_products = tep_db_fetch_array($orders_products_query)) {
  $this->products[$index2]['orders_products'][$index] = array('qty' => $orders_products['products_quantity'],
								  'name' => $orders_products['products_name'],
								  'tax' => $orders_products['products_tax'],
								  'model' => $orders_products['products_model'],
								  'price' => $orders_products['products_price'],
								  'vendor_name' => $orders_products['vendors_name'],
								  'vendor_ship' => $orders_products['shipping_module'],
								  'shipping_method' => $orders_products['shipping_method'],
								  'shipping_cost' => $orders_products['shipping_cost'],
								  'final_price' => $orders_products['final_price'],
								  'spacer' => '-');
							   //MVS end
	$subindex = 0;
  $attributes_query = tep_db_query("select products_options, products_options_values, options_values_price, price_prefix from " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "' and orders_products_id = '" . (int)$orders_products['orders_products_id'] . "'");
	if (tep_db_num_rows($attributes_query)) {
	  while ($attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($attributes_query)) {
	  $this->products[$index2]['orders_products'][$index]['attributes'][$subindex] = array('option' => $attributes['products_options'],
																 'value' => $attributes['products_options_values'],
																 'prefix' => $attributes['price_prefix'],
																 'price' => $attributes['options_values_price']);

$subindex++;
	  }
	}
	$index++;
  }
 $index2++;
}

} else {	 // old order, use the regular osC data
//MVS End

In admin/orders.php screen I'm missing "Details" button and "Edit" doesn't give me the old edit screen. It appears that Details is now Edit and Edit is missing.

This is using MVS admin/orders.php file right out of the box. Were those features changed from our original ?

Thanks

RonR

In Admin I click on Customers | Orders and get all orders. I change the status search pull down on the right to Processing and get those orders but then clicking on search - All Orders and it comes up blank. I have to click on the Customers | Orders on the left again.

RonR

Helle: That's not the code that I have. Are you using MVS 1.1? You should copy the orders.php from the MVS 1.1 distribution and use that. The first few lines of the file should look like this:

<?php
/*
 $Id: orders.php,v 1.112 2003/06/29 22:50:52 hpdl Exp $

Modified for MVS V1.0 2006/03/25 JCK/CWG

The prices and other information have been separated by vendor, so some of the original data cannot be used. There is a new file (vendor_order_info.php) that displays the vendor-based information.

Ron: My stock installation of osCommerce 2.2 MS2 doesn't have a "Details" button, and the "Edit" button does exactly the same as the one in MVS. I'm guessing that you have installed a contribution that allows you to edit orders. That will have to be folded into MVS if you need that functionality. It will take a bit of work as well, since the structure has changed to allow for multiple vendors in a single order.

The Search function is limited to searching by order number. If you put in an invalid number you should get a colored bar along the top with the message "Error: Order does not exist.." The page will be blank because no orders were found. Doing a valid search should return an order. This sounds like more of the same problem you mentioned above.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

Helle: That's not the code that I have. Are you using MVS 1.1? You should copy the orders.php from the MVS 1.1 distribution and use that. The first few lines of the file should look like this:
<?php

Regards

Jim

Hi kymation

Oh oh, I'm also using Fancier Invoice Packingslip v621!!

Spend time figuring it out. I'm down to the invoice.php file. Half of it is looking okay - the other half does not have the "Fancier Invoice" look... but all amounts of money are there (nice)

Have anybody succeded merging FancierInvoice and MVS ?? If so, would it be possible to see the code, please?

Helle

Hi all,

In the Admin/Shipping&Packing display there is a option:

"When to send the Vendor Email" with choices of Catalog/Admin/Both/Not at all

The comments say to look in the readme.txt for descriptions, but I've looked in readme.txt and usage.. but can't seem to find a definition of what each option means.

Does anyone know?

I'm trying to get the Vendor email working in my store.. I've set some of the vendors to receive emails and some not.. and all based on a certain "status" of the order.

It doesn't seem to be working.. I thought this field might be the problem.

Any clues?

Thanks

Nancy

Does MVS charge sales tax (if rate is set up) for vendors in different states? Example:

Vendor 1 is in California

Vendor 2 is in New York

If someone living in New York buys from vendor 1, will California State Tax be applied; if someone living in New York buys from vendor 2, will New York State Tax be applied then?

My location is Colorado so we set that up as our tax rate and so far it is only charging when someone who lives in Colorado buys a product regardless of where the vendor ships from.

TIA

Hi all,

I've got a question regarding the email that MVS sends out to the vendors, which includes the customer info, shipping method, and such. I've tested it and sent a test vendor email to myself and this is what it looks like when i receive it...

To: Chad Lewis  Cylinder [email protected] North MainCedar City, UT  84720 United States------------------------------------------------------Special Comments or Instructions:  ------------------------------------------------------From: Outfitter WarehouseOutfitter Warehouse
664 North 4275 West
Cedar City, UT 84720Accnt #: ------------------------------------------------------Order Number: 9------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Shipping Method: ups -- Ground------------------------------------------------------Dropship deliver to:Devin Lewis774 North 2275 WestCedar City, Utah 84720
Qty:Product Name:Item Code/Number:Product Model:Per Unit Price:Item Comments: 1 Hunter Stove 170.0000

I don't think this is normal, can anyone help me out and help me figure out how to get the email to appear correctly? thanks a bunch.

lewisqic

lewisqic

Sorry to everyone for my absense, I have been absolutely overwhelmed with work and the holidays didn't help one bit.

Let's see if I can keep this straight for everyone:

Hi all,

In the Admin/Shipping&Packing display there is a option:

"When to send the Vendor Email" with choices of Catalog/Admin/Both/Not at all

The comments say to look in the readme.txt for descriptions, but I've looked in readme.txt and usage.. but can't seem to find a definition of what each option means.

Does anyone know?

I'm trying to get the Vendor email working in my store.. I've set some of the vendors to receive emails and some not.. and all based on a certain "status" of the order.

It doesn't seem to be working.. I thought this field might be the problem.

Any clues?

Thanks

Nancy

Nancy, the setting you are referring to is the one you need. The status you select here will be when the order email is sent to the Vendor.

Does MVS charge sales tax (if rate is set up) for vendors in different states? Example:

Vendor 1 is in California

Vendor 2 is in New York

If someone living in New York buys from vendor 1, will California State Tax be applied; if someone living in New York buys from vendor 2, will New York State Tax be applied then?

My location is Colorado so we set that up as our tax rate and so far it is only charging when someone who lives in Colorado buys a product regardless of where the vendor ships from.

TIA

Tax is only charged for the store state, this would be the only prudent way to do this and not have to file for a state business license in every state where you make a sale. You would have to pay the tax collected to each individual state. Not a good way of doing things, and besides, the law says you don't have to, except in California and maybe a few others.

Hi all,

I've got a question regarding the email that MVS sends out to the vendors, which includes the customer info, shipping method, and such. I've tested it and sent a test vendor email to myself and this is what it looks like when i receive it...

To: Chad Lewis  Cylinder [email protected] North MainCedar City, UT  84720 United States------------------------------------------------------Special Comments or Instructions:  ------------------------------------------------------From: Outfitter WarehouseOutfitter Warehouse
664 North 4275 West
Cedar City, UT 84720Accnt #: ------------------------------------------------------Order Number: 9------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Shipping Method: ups -- Ground------------------------------------------------------Dropship deliver to:Devin Lewis774 North 2275 WestCedar City, Utah 84720
Qty:Product Name:Item Code/Number:Product Model:Per Unit Price:Item Comments: 1 Hunter Stove 170.0000

I don't think this is normal, can anyone help me out and help me figure out how to get the email to appear correctly? thanks a bunch.

lewisqic

The email is written using html, so you need to make sure your admin settings are correct:

In your Admin, under Configuration->Email Options; set "Use MIME HTML When Sending Emails" to true and "E-Mail Linefeeds" are set to LF. (line feed)

I still am trying to finish the next update for MVS, several bug fixes and corrections to the instructions as well as a few small enhanements. :blush:

Good luck to everyone, Craig :thumbsup:

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

Anything worth having, is worth working for.

Multi Vendor Shipping V1.1 Demo Catalog

3 Vendors, each category, "buy" a product from each category to see how MVS works during checkout.

Multi Vendor Shipping V1.1 Demo Admin

login: [email protected]

pass: mvs_demo

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Download Multi Vendor Shipping V1.1

Vendor Email

Vendor Info in easypopulate

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

I have installed MVS and it seems to work well. I also neeed the option to set individual shipping prives per product so I installed the Multiple Individual Shipping Prices contrib.

How do I add the Individual Shipping modules 1-4 to the vendors shipping pages. I see it in the default shipping modues list of the admin panel, but just not in the vendors shipping pages.

Can these contribs work together?

Craig

Looking forwatd to your next update *s*

PS: could you make it possible to include an HTML editor - just a thought *s

Helle :-)

HTML Editor? For the email maybe? There are many contributions adding HTML and Email editing for osC now, I am sure that you can find one that works for you Helle.

That's an interesting name, can you enunciate it for me?

I have installed MVS and it seems to work well. I also neeed the option to set individual shipping prives per product so I installed the Multiple Individual Shipping Prices contrib.

How do I add the Individual Shipping modules 1-4 to the vendors shipping pages. I see it in the default shipping modues list of the admin panel, but just not in the vendors shipping pages.

Can these contribs work together?

Keep in mind that MVS completely replaces osC's shipping code, which means that only shipping modules written for or modified for MVS will work correctly. Individual Shipping has been modified for MVS, you can download the correct files from the MVS contrib page. If you have already modified your "categories.php" file, you will not need to change anything, only add the modified indiv_ship.php(or whatever the filename is) to catalog/includes/modules/vendor_shipping and catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/vendor_shipping.

After that, you should see the module and be able to install and setup your vendors.

Good luck, Craig :)

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

3 Vendors, each category, "buy" a product from each category to see how MVS works during checkout.

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Vendor Email

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

This was an attempt at a double post!

Edited by blucollarguy

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Vendor Email

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

Hi Folks,

I'm really looking forward to the functionality that MVS brings. But I am having a helluva time trying to merge FEC and MVS. Could someone post the working code for checkout_shipping.php that has both of those contribs working together?

Thanks for your help!!

-Thomp

Ok, got it working.. sort of..

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but in the Vendors Shipping module, when I set a zones rate. It only allows me to set zones per country, not per state? Is there a way for me to do that or am I missing something?

The functionality that I'm looking for is as follows:

Shipping Per Vendor Per Product = Per Zone (state's) flat fee x product weight + shipping and handling

I have made three zones out of the US, with all of the states falling into one of those zones. When the customer checks out the product, and enters payment details, it picks up the shipping address state and makes the above calculation giving the shipping cost.

Is this already implemented in MVS? Am I just missing it (could very well be).

Thanks a ton for your help, much appreciated!!

-thomp

HTML Editor? For the email maybe? There are many contributions adding HTML and Email editing for osC now, I am sure that you can find one that works for you Helle.

That's an interesting name, can you enunciate it for me?

Keep in mind that MVS completely replaces osC's shipping code, which means that only shipping modules written for or modified for MVS will work correctly. Individual Shipping has been modified for MVS, you can download the correct files from the MVS contrib page. If you have already modified your "categories.php" file, you will not need to change anything, only add the modified indiv_ship.php(or whatever the filename is) to catalog/includes/modules/vendor_shipping and catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/vendor_shipping.

After that, you should see the module and be able to install and setup your vendors.

Good luck, Craig :)

Thanks Craig for the reply...

MVS is functional and I have setup my venders. I have installed the Multiple Individual Shipping contrib and should be able to set up to 4 prices per product. When doing a test checkout of an item, the individual price is $0.

Ok, got it working.. sort of..

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but in the Vendors Shipping module, when I set a zones rate. It only allows me to set zones per country, not per state? Is there a way for me to do that or am I missing something?

The functionality that I'm looking for is as follows:

Shipping Per Vendor Per Product = Per Zone (state's) flat fee x product weight + shipping and handling

I have made three zones out of the US, with all of the states falling into one of those zones. When the customer checks out the product, and enters payment details, it picks up the shipping address state and makes the above calculation giving the shipping cost.

Is this already implemented in MVS? Am I just missing it (could very well be).

Thanks a ton for your help, much appreciated!!

-thomp

Thomp: I think the "multi-zones" module would do what you are trying to do, check at the old MVS conrib page, search for "vendor" on the contrib page and you will find the module there.

Thanks Craig for the reply...

MVS is functional and I have setup my venders. I have installed the Multiple Individual Shipping contrib and should be able to set up to 4 prices per product. When doing a test checkout of an item, the individual price is $0.

Did you modify the "Multi-Indiv Ship" contribution Helle? I am not sure that one has been mnodified for MVS yet, so that may be the issue.

Good luck to you both, Craig :)

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Vendor Email

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

Hi all,

Anyone know how to add a "Low order fee" PER VENDOR ?

Some of my vendors have a $50 dollar fee if the total sales is not greater than 350.00.

I'd like to apply this low order fee to the individual vendor.

Anyone done this?

THANKS! :thumbsup:

I am using MVS with the correct Individual Shipping contrib. Everything works just fine, but what is the correct way to add the individual shipping price per product. I can manually add it to the db. Is there supposed to be a seperate field for the individual shipping price when adding a new product?

Thanks...

I am using MVS with the correct Individual Shipping contrib. Everything works just fine, but what is the correct way to add the individual shipping price per product. I can manually add it to the db. Is there supposed to be a seperate field for the individual shipping price when adding a new product?

Thanks...

That is how I added it. There didn't seem to be an admin portion to enter these amounts. However, I found entering through the database much faster.

-Nancy

Edited by NancyL7

That is how I added it. There didn't seem to be an admin portion to enter these amounts. However, I found entering through the database much faster.

-Nancy

I can set individual shipping rates for multiple items quickly, but not one-by-one. It takes too long. I wonder if there is a contrib for adding this field to the new product page...