• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

EZ_Price_Updater updated for MS2 2.2

I forgot to include the short cut to "EZ_Price_Updater" in the admin.

Here it is:

And in catalog/admin/includes/column_left.php add wherever you want the shortcut:

require(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'pqu.php');

I will update the instructions.

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

Anything worth having, is worth working for.

Multi Vendor Shipping V1.1 Demo Catalog

3 Vendors, each category, "buy" a product from each category to see how MVS works during checkout.

Multi Vendor Shipping V1.1 Demo Admin

login: [email protected]

pass: mvs_demo

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Download Multi Vendor Shipping V1.1

Vendor Email

Vendor Info in easypopulate

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

• 2 weeks later...

We're running into the following error:

1052 - Column: 'products_name' in order clause is ambiguous

SELECT * FROM products_description,products WHERE products_description.products_id=products.products_id and products_description.language_id = '1' ORDER BY products_name LIMIT 35

Please advise!

Thx

Carpe Carp: Seize the Fish.

I am looking into your error Codi. I have so far, not been able to mimic it yet but I will get back to you. Craig

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

3 Vendors, each category, "buy" a product from each category to see how MVS works during checkout.

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Vendor Email

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

Ok Codi, this is what I think. This is a strange error! The reason it is so strange is that the field "products_name" only exists in the TABLE PRODUCTS DESCRIPTION. That is critical for this error since the code uses the wildcard "*" to get all info, and the only common field is the one that links the 2 tables is "products_id", the only wat for the code to be "ambiguous" is for there to be common fields that are not "defined" properly. Have you added another mod that for some reason may have added the field "products_name" to the table "PRODUCTS"? If so, we will need to make several adjustments to the code to accomodate. I will continue to inestigate this, but I am a bit perplexed. Let me know if you have the additional field and I can help you with the code to fix it. It would need to be something like this:

$result = tep_db_query("SELECT * FROM " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd," . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p WHERE " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . "pd.products_id=" . TABLE_PRODUCTS . "p.products_id and " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . "pd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' ORDER BY $sort LIMIT $pageSize");

Then we would need to change the $sort definition as well. This would need to be done in many different places throughout the code. Or you could change the field name in table PRODUCTS, this could of course messup something else, but it would be another option. So let me know. Craig.

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Vendor Email

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

Craig,

Thanks so much for the prompt, informed response! However, we've gone with another contribution that seems to effectively integrate both inventory counts and price adjustments simultaneously:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...l/search,prices

Thanks,

-Codi

Carpe Carp: Seize the Fish.

Great, hope it gets done what you need. I will take a look at the "stock_updater" myself and see if it will work for me as well. Craig

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Vendor Email

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

• 9 months later...

I hope you can help in EZ_Price_Updater my Visisble Price - List does not have all my products in, is there somewhere that I need to refresh or update this list?

Pixy

One day at a time - we all have to learn

I hope you can help in EZ_Price_Updater my Visisble Price - List does not have all my products in, is there somewhere that I need to refresh or update this list?

Pixy, the list should be populated automatically. It does filter by "status", so you may not be seeing all products listed if some are "not available". Also, recently, I have realised that the link for "All price Update" is not funcitoning properly any more on my server and I have received several notes that indicate this may be due to php or mysql updates.

Another contribution you may look into that is up to date:

Price Updater

Good luck, Craig :)

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Vendor Email

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

• 2 months later...

Is there any to make this contribution update prices by price range? For example, I want to have products that cost a certain dollar amount to be marked up by a certain percentage. See the chart below for more details:

Price -----------------> Mark Up

$1-$50 ----------------> 30%

$51-$100 -------------> 20%

$101-$200 ------------> 15%

$201-$300 ------------> 10%

$301+ ------------------> 5%

Edited by ElNino

• 8 months later...

I'm looking for a contribution that will allow me to update all products individually, but on the same page... if that makes sense. This contribution sounded ideal, and indeed looks ideal - however when I look at the price list the price fields are marked as READONLY - does anyone know why that would be?

This is a nice little mod to quickly be able to update every price in your catalog. It will list all products prices. You can update one at a time from the list, or you can increase or decrease the entire catalog a percentage you set. Not bad.

Thanks.

• 5 months later...

i installed the EZ_Price_Updater. I works, but i get only the product prices without the tax, i correctly set in the admin menu. the price with tax is shown in the shop an in admin.

I need to change the price WITH tax.

Can anyone help me???

• 2 months later...

Instead of the product ID, I want to see the product model number and want to sort on this as well.

Is there a way to achieve that outcome in this handy program?

My php knowledge is unsufficient, please help

Grtz

HanZ

-----------

Life is simple, only people make it complicated...

Louis Couperus, Dutch writer (1863-1923)