• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Errors with article manager

I am getting a few errors with the install of artcile manager. Maybe someone can point me in the right direction. I am getting these 3 errors:

On All Articles:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: clean_html_comments() in /var/www/html/articles.php on line 350

On New Articles:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: clean_html_comments() in /var/www/html/includes/article_header_tags.php on line 134

On a Topic:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: clean_html_comments() in /var/www/html/includes/modules/article_listing.php on line 66

I don't have the header tag controller installed but, I didn't think it was needed. I might be wrong though.

Any ideas on where to start? I am new to this contrib.

Yeah I just installed it and had the same error except on different lines I think. I have header controller tags installed and I didn't included

require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'clean_html_comments.php');

as stated. But then I go and look in application_top.php and noticed that the above piece of code wasn't on the page so I added it and bingo.

Yeah I just installed it and had the same error except on different lines I think. I have header controller tags installed and I didn't included
require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'clean_html_comments.php');

as stated. But then I go and look in application_top.php and noticed that the above piece of code wasn't on the page so I added it and bingo.

That was it. Bingo. Thank you very much!