• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help for Installing Custom PC Creator 2.0 BETA

tomtang

So you get to work?. How do you add product to the drop down list?. I think I think I got it install properly but couldn't see anything in the drop down list. But on the other hand you see it twice. One must be mine? :-). Thanks

So you get to work?. How do you add product to the drop down list?.

The products go in the ccc table.

INSERT INTO `ccc`(ccc_category, ccc_cname,ccc_shortname,ccc_pre) VALUES (7, 'Speakers & Subwoofer','speakers','spe');

You have to add them in the CCC table with the actual code of the products in your products table.

I can't get this to work after the order. I'll try the other mod.

:)

I figured it out where the problem came. It was due to bilingual set for my site. To show items on the drop down list , you have to put correct category number, corresponding to your 'category' table, in 'ccc' table. It should works.

All the best.

Tom Tang

www.pcsmart.ca

Bug with this mod. If you are using the IE browser everything will work fine. If you are using mozilla on linux machine--that what i have. When you select the item on the the drop down list you will get the undefine in the price box. If you have the picture enable click on Enlarge will show the url with the undefine is not found. ---this kick rear for the last couple days!!!. couldn't figured out what the H I did Wrong Doh!

• 1 month later...

Ahh.... a forum for my problem child.

Finally got this to work... with some tweaks and tunes...

Two things I can't figure...

TOM,

How did you get your system to come up with a picture as an actual item?

That is nice.... please share!

Second,

When the system is all done.. and added to cart... when checkout occurs, it doesn't do anything for weight.

One weight for any combo...

Anyways... check out the creator at work...

http://www.zonewave.com/catalog/build.php

Another great thing to do with this is to have the ability to assign more than one product category to a group. I have Intel and AMD, both in two seperate worlds.

AGP and PCI Express 16x in their own worlds. I have to do some tweaking to have them options.

Take care all....

• 6 months later...

hi i am have a bit of a problem installing this custom PC module i keep getting this error after i'm done installing :

Warning: main(includes/coolmenu.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in/public_html/sysbuilder/build.php on line 84

Warning: main(includes/coolmenu.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /public_html/sysbuilder/build.php on line 84

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/coolmenu.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in i/public_html/sysbuilder/build.php on line 84

can anyone help me please :(

thx in advance