• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fedex Zone Shipping Rates

AdamPGT

• 7 months later...
I keep getting a "Can't Find Zone" Error when I try to checkout and I'm using the newest version.

Thanks,

--Adam

I'm having this same problem. It can't find the zone. Does anyone know what I could be doing wrong?

, now my problem is I can't select the FedEx shipping option! So I can't continue!

I don't know if this will help you, but when I was trying to select FedEx, it was initially acting funky, going to an "Install" button instead of the Choose 0 or 1 and Handling Fee right pane. I just had to click around in other options and click back on the FedEx one until it worked. I also, changed it from 0 to 1 a couple times and it helped.

Now my problem isn't that it's not selected, but that it can't read the zones properly.

As I am still sometimes on and off working on it, I think I know the solutions to your problems.

First off, I need to know if you ran the admin/buildfedexdata.php file. Currently I am right now whenever I get back to working on it updating the files to the new zone rates and surcharges.

But basically, make sure your running it right and I apologize on my behalf if its doing this. I will check into the coding and fix over some of the codes.

Installed Contributions: AJAX Menu, AJAX Attributed Manager, AP URL ReWriting, Credit Class and Gift Vouchers, CCGV Report, Date of Birth PullDown, FCKEditor for Product Desc., Monthly Installment Payments, More Pictures 6, MSRP Savings, Must Agree to Terms on Checkout, Order Editor, Payment Method Fee, PopUp Promo, Private Messages, Purchase Order, Purchase Order Application, Secure Admin Login-Logout, STS Plus, SugarCRM Integration, Supertracker, Tax Exempt and Organization Discounts, Your Recent History.

23 Total Contributions Installed :)