• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

oscAffiliate V. 2.03 installation problems

alibak

Hi everyone.

I'm having problem installing affiliate v2.03! The admin section works fine. all problems are in my main page of the website. There are two problems... here are the errors I'm getting:

Error #1:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_session_register() in c:\SP\artwww\health\shops\includes\affiliate_application_top.php on line 106

which pertains to the following codes:

tep_session_register('affiliate_ref');
 tep_session_register('affiliate_clickthroughs_id');

none of the main page shows up because of this!! except the error message writing...

Now, if I commented out these two lines, then main page shows up in messed up way and gives the following error at the affiliate box in left side:

Error #2:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_session_is_registered() in c:\SP\artwww\health\shops\includes\boxes\affiliate.php on line 26

which pertains to the following code:

if (tep_session_is_registered('affiliate_id')) {

guys, it's now 9:45pm of Boston, USA time, I'll stay online and awake until someone please help me in this. It's really important that I get this error fixed and get the side back working and add more functions

Thanks very much for your support!