• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to add additional pages to OC Commerce?

EricB

I have been racking my brain trying to add additional pages to an OS Commerce site, but cannot get it to work.

I want to add About Us, Location, etc. type pages to the site and have tried the New Pages distribution, but couldn't get it to work (got all sorts of error messages even though I followed the directions in the Read Me.)

I'd appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction for this before my head explodes :blink:

Thanks!

Unfortunately, it didn't work for me :(

Thanks anyway.

Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

well I seem to have lost acces to my Old account, been awhile since i have come here

I dont know if it is what you looking for, but I have been working on a add a page module for OSC

it stores the Pages in the database,

the admin side is featuring htmlarea 3 RC1

and I am rrewriting the Info Box to generate Links on the fly as the pages are added in the admin

it is not ready for Public Relase (about 90% done on the Catalog and Admin side, have not started on the Info Box) but PM me if you want to look too see if it does what you want...

Right now it is made to work with the BTS template system as that is what I use for all my Cart Installations,

I look forward to seeing your contribution :)

Until then, I did find this.

Not from this site, but it works great. If you're having problems with the contributions not working (like me) give this a shot!

I look forward to seeing your contribution :)

Until then, I did find this.

Not from this site, but it works great. If you're having problems with the contributions not working (like me) give this a shot!

probally be dont next week,

I am finalizing some added functions..

Like "remove from Infobox"

and I am toying with the Idea of Merging it with the "define mainpag" module to allow you to set any page you create as the main page...

Archived