• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

My Perfume Store - Live Now

harshy

hi

love the site, the colours are a bit girly, but other wise looks good and works fine. The prices are very cheap, me might just buy one. :rolleyes:

bye

har00n

Hi there

Love the site, nice colours, very feminine :P, I quite like the perfumes on offer as well.

I would say 8 and a half out of 10! :D

Thanks

Susan

Excellent site, good prices aswell, already in my favourites. Will be back for Xmas.

Have to agree it looks a bit girly, but not a prob. I can say though that you might want to move your search and info boxes to the right, and list only 5 products at a time. Everything would look more balanced in my opinion.

I'm connected at warp speed (2.2mbps), and the ladies flashing in and out are very quick, and barely show before they are gone.

I'm a newbie anyway, so what do i know????

good look & well done

Julian

I've switched on this week. Return comments appreciated. (good or bad)

My store

oh, i forgot, whats that about mens perfume??? shouldn't it be aftershave?

If aftershaves not in your keywords, i would never search for mens perfume.

A little knowledge is dangerous, I SHOULD KNOW.

If Life Begins At 40, What ends????

hi julianpuje,

thanks for the feedback, yes i think you are right the flash banner is a bit too quick, will sort that out when i have time.. and about the mens perfumes you are correct. I have changed it to mens fragrances, becuase they are not all aftershaves.

thanks again :rolleyes:

harshy

Hello harshy,

congratulations for your site, very well done.

I'm accesing from Spain, the main page shows perfect in english but when I click anywhere it links to the spanish version automatically (that its not completed). Also the german flag links to an unfinished version. I suggest you to disable those languages until they are not completed.

I think i would be a good idea to add in the Shipping & Returns page a table of shipping prices to european countries. Your prices are so interesting that I'm sure that even after adding shipping costs to the total your products will atract many customers from the rest of Europe, letting them to know how much the shipping costs are before going to the checkout process, as you do with your clients from the uk, will help them a lot.

I like very much the colors you've used, and your logo too. The only thing I miss are non-osc stock buttons.

I wish you the best with your store!!!.

Miguel.

Hi Miguel,

Thanks for th feedback, We hopefully will be sorting out shipping prices for the european cities.. at the moment we are concentrating in the UK.. We are on the way translating some of the english to other languages..but will take a bit of time. Hopefully soon we shall i have it running in them languages and you are right we shall take off the other language options soon as we can.

thanks again

harshy B)

Looks nice.... the only thing I didn't like is that it's too wide for my computer monitor. I don't have a sideways scroll wheel on my mouse, and I hate those horizontal scroll bars at the bottom. I would like it better if the pages weren't so wide.

Thanks for your comments Solar, I will have to rework the header as soon as I get the chance.

Thanks again for your comments.

harshy

hi looks good

the only thing i would say is make some buttons that will go with better, and at the bottom of the footer there is some text which does not go in.

other than that cool

hi deanb

thanks fot the advise.. i will look into that, and indeed we need some buttons to go witht he site which we shall work on soon as possible...

thanks again

harshy baby :P

i would rename mens perfumes to mens fragrances like you have further down in the site. mens perfumes is not correct syntax, unless . . .

just personal preference.

i wont buy something if it says mens perfume, as to me it may be too fruity / sweet of a smell and that is not what i desire. i want a fragrance / cologne / after shave.

• 3 months later...

Right hand column floats around in a most peculiar way in Firefox browser.

It doesn't break the site, just looks a bit odd.

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who do not.

To understand Recursion, first one must understand Recursion.

replace your image buttons with something dark purple or so, the standard blue makes it look ugly imo

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

Archived