• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

paypal payment module not including shipping

Just collect whats being posted to Paypal.

If its not having any post for shipping then YOu need to look into paypal module.

If post has shipping then YOu need to look into Paypal profile setting.

Satish

Thanks but I have found the solution. In order the shipping costs to be send to Paypal you should install Order Total - Shipping module which wasn't turn on in my installation. Now everything is fine and working 100%. :)

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Would anyone know why a product that has free shipping configured would display a shipping method after returning back from Paypal?

Heres the scenario;

Add to cart

Click checkout

Payment options

then login to Paypal

Paypal returns to confirmation page displaying shipping options.

I click on edit shipping methods, then immediately click the back arrow button and the shipping

options are gone like they should be. If I do not click the edit shipping button, the shipping is charged

through Paypal, but if I do click the edit shipping button, the cost of shipping is free. STRANGE.

I am think that it is either some code issue or a cache issue. Either way, has anyone experienced anything like this

and if so, did you get it fixed?

Appreciate any help on this....