Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Antonio Garcia

Problem in admin/manufacturers.php

This message was sent to the 'bug seccion' without feedback.

May be is not a bug, but I think the code make a 'strange' feature.

I rewrite this message. May be someone may help me:

Bug Report List ID/Search:?

Problem in admin/manufacturers.php: When I insert a new manufacturer without ur

Assigned To: unassigned

Last Updated: 31st December 1969 19:00:00 (???!!!!)

Reporter: diskpol@hotmail.com

Version: 2.2-MS2

Type: Other

PHP Version: 4.3.2

In admin/manufacturers.php v 1.55 2003/06/29 22:50:52:

I have some manufacturers entered (more than the limit of items displayed per page). So there are some pages to navigate.

If I see, for example, the 'Page 1 of N'. I try to insert a product that should be (afber insert it) in ANOTHER page than I am seeing and this new manufacturer should be WITHOUT INSERT a image. Then the the 'colum rigt' of the form disapears. So you can see the 'edit' and 'delete' buttons...

The nr of the page I see is the same, but without a item selected.

I try to solve, but I are unable to do it.

It seems that the $mInfo objet is missing after the 'error message' generated by the $messageStack is showed, so it can't process the code starting in line 239:

default:

if (isset($mInfo) && is_object($mInfo)) {

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . $mInfo->manufacturers_name . '</b>');

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_MANUFACTURERS, 'page=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'] . '&mID=' . $mInfo->manufacturers_id . '&action=edit') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_edit.gif', IMAGE_EDIT) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_MANUFACTURERS, 'page=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'] . '&mID=' . $mInfo->manufacturers_id . '&action=delete') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . '</a>');

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_DATE_ADDED . ' ' . tep_date_short($mInfo->date_added));

if (tep_not_null($mInfo->last_modified)) $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_LAST_MODIFIED . ' ' . tep_date_short($mInfo->last_modified));

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_info_image($mInfo->manufacturers_image, $mInfo->manufacturers_name));

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS . ' ' . $mInfo->products_count);

}

break;

All the best.

Antonio Garcia

Get the latest current code (community-supported responsive 2.3.4.1BS Edge) here

No pierdas el tiempo. Si quieres usar la versión más estable de osCommerce (la realizada por la comunidad, que además es 'responsive', la 2.3.4.1BS Edge) pincha aquí y aquí para descargarte el idioma Español.