• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem in admin/manufacturers.php

Antonio Garcia

This message was sent to the 'bug seccion' without feedback.

May be is not a bug, but I think the code make a 'strange' feature.

I rewrite this message. May be someone may help me:

Bug Report List ID/Search:?

Problem in admin/manufacturers.php: When I insert a new manufacturer without ur

Assigned To: unassigned

Last Updated: 31st December 1969 19:00:00 (???!!!!)

Reporter: [email protected]

Version: 2.2-MS2

Type: Other

PHP Version: 4.3.2

In admin/manufacturers.php v 1.55 2003/06/29 22:50:52:

I have some manufacturers entered (more than the limit of items displayed per page). So there are some pages to navigate.

If I see, for example, the 'Page 1 of N'. I try to insert a product that should be (afber insert it) in ANOTHER page than I am seeing and this new manufacturer should be WITHOUT INSERT a image. Then the the 'colum rigt' of the form disapears. So you can see the 'edit' and 'delete' buttons...

The nr of the page I see is the same, but without a item selected.

I try to solve, but I are unable to do it.

It seems that the $mInfo objet is missing after the 'error message' generated by the $messageStack is showed, so it can't process the code starting in line 239:

default:

if (isset($mInfo) && is_object($mInfo)) {

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . $mInfo->manufacturers_name . '</b>');

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_MANUFACTURERS, 'page=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'] . '&mID=' . $mInfo->manufacturers_id . '&action=edit') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_edit.gif', IMAGE_EDIT) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_MANUFACTURERS, 'page=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'] . '&mID=' . $mInfo->manufacturers_id . '&action=delete') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . '</a>');

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_DATE_ADDED . ' ' . tep_date_short($mInfo->date_added));

if (tep_not_null($mInfo->last_modified)) $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_LAST_MODIFIED . ' ' . tep_date_short($mInfo->last_modified));

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_info_image($mInfo->manufacturers_image, $mInfo->manufacturers_name));

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS . ' ' . $mInfo->products_count);

}

break;

All the best.

Antonio Garcia

Archived