[Contrib] Customers' Orders in Edit Order View

Drako

Customers' Orders in Edit Order View - ver.1.0

2004-07-06

for osCommerce 2.2 MS2

by [email protected]

support thread:

##################################################################

Another little but usefull mod for Oscommerce. When u go in "edit order view" for preparing the order, isn't usefull

have a list of the last order the customer made?

Like this u can see if the custormer have more than a order pending (so u can just sum the two order); u can see if is a good customers, by verifiing the status of the last order:

for example:

Storico Ordini Cliente:

2004001217 32,29? 03/07/2004 Sold

2004001174 46,20? 30/06/2004 Void

2004001125 45,00? 25/06/2004 Void

2004001036 10,80? 17/06/2004 Payed

2004001025 42,00? 16/06/2004 Shipped

2004001023 124,80? 16/06/2004 Sold

2004000978 42,00? 11/06/2004 Payed

2004000955 41,68? 10/06/2004 Payed

2004000939 10,40? 08/06/2004 Ready for shipping

2004000933 4,80? 08/06/2004 Shipped

This is what u got in the up-right corner of the order view. This way is very simple to know the customer's status ;)

I know u can do by filtering the order by customers, but this way it's automatic and faster.

This contribution is very easy to install, only 2 files to mod.

grab it here: Contributions

my contribution: Alex's Contributions

this is what i get :(

1054 - Unknown column 'o.customers_group_id' in 'field list'

select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.customers_company, o.customers_id, o.customers_group_id, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total from orders o left join orders_total ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), orders_status s where o.customers_id = '761' and o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '4' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by orders_id DESC limit 0, 10

[TEP STOP]

Any hint?

Seems to be a problem with sql query

Advice on forum are Free, Email or Pm to fix your site is work...which I charge for :)

-------------------

Hi,

Thanks for the contribution.

Got it installed and working with the fix mentioned above.

There does seam to be on problem, and I'm trying to figure out if it something I have done or a problem with the contribution itself.

It all works perfectly if I enter the order number into the search field in the top left corner to identify an order.

However, if I select an order from the list and click button for details, or click on the icon at the left to view the details then the orders list that appears is completely empty. You get the box etc. but there is no order history in it.

Any ideas ?

Thanks,

Zuber

Try to check the code, and control if u have done everithing. I've cecked the procedure that u mentioned above, but it work just fine for me, so maybe i've forgot to add some line in the code or you forgot to write some code... let's the both of us check. If i find something i'll let u know. Bye

my contribution: Alex's Contributions

Just an update.

Checked all the code and everything looks fine.

Actually discovered that it seams to be intermittant ???

i.e I can look at an edit page on one occasion and it works perfectly, but I can look at it on another occasion and the details box is empty.

Using the same procedures, just seams to go from working to not working and back for no apparent reason. Rest of admin functions fine, so no idea why...

Hi,

That depends on what "alot" means :D

I do have some, but nothing that immediatly strikes me as being related.

Only thing I can thnk of that appears on this page is the Edit Order module. This includes a button to take you to edit order page.

Also happens to be above the Order History area. But the back button appears correctly just after it no problem. And as mentioned before, it works fine alot of the time.

I think I have identified a pattern.

It seams to work correctly for page 1 of orders, when I click details button.

e.g.

"orders.php?page=1&status=1&oID=4512&action=edit&osCAdminID=c7ab35882686d3c9f25e5ab79b7c9744"

But fails on page 2 or more

e.g.

"orders.php?page=2&status=1&oID=4503&action=edit&osCAdminID=c7ab35882686d3c9f25e5ab79b7c9744"

Just to add to that.

I removed the page ref. in the URL to give :

"orders.php?status=1&oID=4503&action=edit&osCAdminID=c7ab35882686d3c9f25e5ab79b7c9744"

And it works again.

So it looks related to the appearance of "page=x" in the URL.

Problem with getting rid of the Page=x ref. is that using the back button tehn no longer takes you back to the correct page.