• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Trouble with STS

I just tried installing the STS contrib, and maybe I'm doing something wrong, as I'm new to this whole thing...

I install everything as it says in the readme.txt file, but when I view the site, everything's disappeared from the site. It comes up as a blank HTML page. Am I missing something?

What's your TopFive? -

I'm having what may be the same problem.

I installed STS and i get a blank page when trying to view my site. when i view source the following comment code is all that shows up.

<!-- Using Template File [includes/sts_template.html) -->

I installed header tags controller, category tags, and article manager. All of these tested out fine together, until i try to add STS. i don't even have any decent error messages to go on, just the above output.

i've braved the 140 page support thread for STS, and this is the only thread i'm coming up with in my search. Any help would be greatly appreciated.