• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

RMA 2.2d with CC/GV 5.10c

HELP!!!!

I have installed RMA returns 2.2d and Credit Class/Gift Vouchers/Discount Coupons 5.10c and it said in RMA 2.2d that it would work seemlessly with issuing a Gift Voucher if CCGV was installed.

What my problem is, is that I made a test user and made them fill out the RMA request. In the administration panel, this entry shows up and I have the option to credit them back with a GV. I do so and then they get an e-mail saying "to redeem your gift voucher go to..." so everything is ok there. Now comes the problem... When the user clicks the link, it shows them that the GV # they were provided is either incorrect or has already been used. I go in the GV admin and there was no record of any gift voucher being issued, but if I go to the RMA admin, it shows a number that is supposedly the GV# that was issued...

What am I doing wrong? I don't understand :( Am I using an incompatible version of the two together so they are not communicating with each other properly? If you need more info, just let me know...

Thanks in advance,

CJ