Sign in to follow this  
wickeddivine

Purchase without account and Paypal IPN

Hello.

I had the purchase without account contrib installed, and just recently installed the Paypal IPN mod.

I've noticed a problem, and it must have to do with the Paypal contrib, because that's the only thing I've changed......

With the purchase without account contrib, there is a screen in which a person enters their address and such, and since I installed the PP contrib, when you put in an address in the purchase without account screen and then continue to select a payment method- after you click continue I get this error on the order confirmation screen in the deliver address section:

Warning: htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /hsphere/local/home3/sapphire/sunshineshop.us/catalog/includes/functions/general.php on line 42

Warning: htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /hsphere/local/home3/sapphire/sunshineshop.us/catalog/includes/functions/general.php on line 42

Can anyone tell me how to fix this? Or is it just not possible to use these two contribs. together?

Thank you. :D

The only reason I posted here and not in one of the contrib. topics is because I posted a question in the PP topic a couple days ago, and no one helped me. :(

I'd like to find the contact info for the Purchase without Account contribution provider. I don't seem to find it in the docs? Or is there a seperate support topic for that contribution?

I want to see if this contribution functions like the account system on www.00inkjets.com

Will it create an account after the order is placed?

Also, if you REORDER without forcing the account, does it recognize the email as an already entered account and thus doesn't create a duplicate.

The customer is emailed the new account info to follow up on their order. But never FORCED to go back into existing account. This seems to be a big issue with folks I've surveyed.

My apologies to forum Moderator for posting in two topics, I found the proper contribution topic but can't seem to remove my posts here.