Jump to content

zindy

Members
  • Content count

    7
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Profile Information

  • Real Name
    Egor Zindy
  1. zindy

    Error after installing STS ver 4.3

    Hello, I've just had the same problem. For me, what triggered the error was the backups I made of the old sts files. Taking sts_default.php as an example, rather than calling the old file __sts_default.php, call it sts_default.php__, so that it is not recognised by sts. When (if) everything works, just delete the old files completely. That alone solved the problem (for me). Regards, Egor
  2. OK. I solved my problem with the extra HTML at the top of my pages. Basically, I should've RTFM update.txt (it's in the zipped update from April 14th). There are step by step instructions to modify both the column_left.php and footer.php. After that, everything worked as expected. Thanks again! (not getting any answer to my post made me suspect I should've dug a little deeper)
  3. Is it only me? Since I upgraded from 4.0.7 to 4.1 I have the following code: <!-- header_eof //--> <!-- body //--> <table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3"> <tr> <td width="125" valign="top"><table border="0" width="125" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2"> <!-- left_navigation //--> <!-- right_navigation_eof //--> </table></td> </tr> </table> <!-- body_eof //--> <!-- footer //--> <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> <html dir="LTR" lang="en"> At the begining of all my pages. I followed the "upgrade" method, maybe I did something wrong? Thanks for any help.
  4. zindy

    [contribution] STS PLUS v4

    Hello! I really like sts, thanks for sharing! Thought I could contribute something back... It's work in progress but if you want a CSS based 3 col fluid + header + footer, have a look at this: skidootoo.zip It's based of skidoo too, I really like what the author did. Very clean code which didn't take me long at all to use with STS. A couple of things: uncompress the directory in sts_templates. Directory is called skidootoo. Don't rename it because I'm using the path when looking for stylesheets, images and js files... maybe that could be solved with some php mojo but it isn't all that important. i'm using minmax.js to simulate min-width and max-width in ie (not sure it's working properly, though). there's a bit of script in the html template for changing the font size. It'd be much cleaner to have it as an sts command like $changetextsize. I couldn't get <a href="$urlcat_1#">Hardware</a> to point at anything useful... maybe i'm doing something wrong Anyway, I'll keep you guys posted on my progress... plus, any comments welcome!
×