Jump to content

tarheit

Members
  • Content count

    35
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. tarheit

    [Contribution] - USPS Methods

    I'm using a bit older version, (4.3.0 ALPHA) and never upgraded because everything worked for me (international and flat rate boxes). The changes I made to fix the issue are: after function usps(){ // Support for php without htmlspecialchars_decode() if ( !function_exists('htmlspecialchars_decode') ) { function htmlspecialchars_decode($text) { return strtr($text, array_flip(get_html_translation_table(HTML_SPECIALCHARS))); } } Replace: $service = ereg('<MailService>(.*)</MailService>', $response[$i], $regs); $service = $regs[1]; with: $service = ereg('<MailService>(.*)</MailService>', $response[$i], $regs); $service = htmlspecialchars_decode($regs[1]); $service = preg_replace('/\<sup\>\&reg;\<\/sup\>/', '', $service); Replace: $service = ereg('<SvcDescription>(.*)</SvcDescription>', $services[$i], $regs); $service = $regs[1]; with: $service = ereg('<SvcDescription>(.*)</SvcDescription>', $services[$i], $regs); $service = htmlspecialchars_decode($regs[1]); $service = preg_replace('/\<sup\>\&reg;\<\/sup\>/', '', $service); You can do a preg_replace to '<sup>®</sup>' but this will cause issues elsewhere in the code where it checks to see if you are allowing the given shipping method. If you do leave the '<sup>®</sup>' in, you'll have to make sure you strip it before doing these checks. -Tim
  2. I've had exactly the same problem but have finally solved it. The main problem I found was that my authorize.net's Direct Response wasn't setup to match what is required by osCommerce (either the build in authorize.net module or the new one) This posts explains what was needed: http://forums.oscommerce.com/index.php?sho...t&p=1304632 I ended up using the build in module because you enter the credit card information on the confirmation page (resulting in fewer abandoned carts because someone just forgot to confirm), though I did take a few things from the new module. -Tim
  3. tarheit

    USPS Domestic Shipping Troubles

    Sorry, grabbed the copy from the original version instead of the updated copy. Should be fixed now. -Tim
  4. tarheit

    USPS Domestic Shipping Troubles

    I've posted the modified usps.php and script to take care of the database changes with the contribution. http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/487 -Tim
  5. tarheit

    USPS Domestic Shipping Troubles

    That worked, thanks. Note: if you are using USPS Methods like I am ( http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/487 ), then you'll need to change several places in the code as well as update the records in the configuration. -Tim
  6. tarheit

    USPS Domestic Shipping Troubles

    It looks like the days in transit is broken as well. At least I think I remember it working when it was first installed. For now I'll have to disable express as well, spent some time looking for the problem but didn't find anything. -Tim
  7. tarheit

    Automatically send data feed to Froogle

    @Maggilove, the google base id column is just 'id' instead of 'offer_id' so the line should read: $output = "link \t title \t description \t price \t image_link \t category \t id"; There are other columns available with google base that aren't available with froogle so I've added added a google base submission to the package as well. -Tim
  8. tarheit

    Automatically send data feed to Froogle

    @Maggilove, the google base id column is just 'id' instead of 'offer_id' so the line should read: $output = "link \t title \t description \t price \t image_link \t category \t offer_id"; There are other columns available with google base that aren't available with froogle so I've added added a google base submission to the package as well. -Tim
  9. tarheit

    Automatically send data feed to Froogle

    Sorry, I ment Calvin (Chemo's contribution is good too.) This is a good sign I've been up too late :) -Tim
  10. tarheit

    Automatically send data feed to Froogle

    There have been a couple requests to make the froogle feed take SEO url's into account. I've added support for in Chemo's latest for support of Ultimate SEO URLs for anyone that is interested. It has been added to the contributions. Chemo, Thanks for your contribution. It works great and has saved me lots of time. (Not to mention the code is easy to read and was easy to add to). -Tim
  11. I have modified the Froogle Feeder contribution and posted one that will work with the Ultimate SEO contribution. http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,3876 -Tim
  12. tarheit

    FAQDesk v1.01.0 Support

    It's not a complete fix, but I did manage to make it work by disableing the SEO for just faqdesk_index.php by adding the following line to seo.class.php (around line 551): if ( defined('FILENAME_FAQDESK_INDEX') ) $seo_pages[] = FILENAME_FAQDESK_INDEX; The other parts of faqdesk work just fine with SEO, just not faqdesk_index.php -Tim
  13. It's not a complete fix, but I did manage to make it work by disableing the SEO for just faqdesk_index.php by adding the following line to seo.class.php (around line 551): if ( defined('FILENAME_FAQDESK_INDEX') ) $seo_pages[] = FILENAME_FAQDESK_INDEX; -Tim
  14. I'm assuming you could include the appropriate pieces of chemo's SEO into the froogle.php (I'm using Froogle Data Feeder v1.62d ) and then simply use tep_href_link() instead of the hard coded url's. Of course you'll need to change the SQL query as well just to retrive the product_id because it currently constructs the product url as part of the query. -Tim
  15. tarheit

    FAQDesk v1.01.0 Support

    The problem appears to be related to the Ultimate SEO addon. Some links as those for faqdesk_info work just fine, but faqdesk_index doesn't appear to be able to handle the SEO. The normal link works just fine, but the seo link does not. I haven't been able to figure out yet why it works in most places, but not with faqdesk_index. -Tim
×